1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach AMVS!!!!

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by Chas3265, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Chas3265

Know of any good ones? As of now I have none and I don't know why I didn't think of downloading Bleach AMVs sooner.

Tags:
  2. De Monies

just go to and then type in bleach to the quicksearch n it will come up wif heaps .. usually if there are heaps of hits then its a pretty good video :amuse

3. Chas3265

Yeah but there are sooooo many I was hoping for some recomendations.

4. De Monies

oh ok sorry :( but yer i dont watch them :p im gonna download the series in a few weeks and i dont want any spoilers :p

5. Chas3265

Well I did what you said but most of them weren't that great and they had a big divx video symbol on the bottom and they had subtitles.

6. Saitenzoji

I'm not sure if this will help you, but it's a Bleach AMV I made; it's not exactly the best, but it's only my second AMV ever. Some people enjoyed watching it though...so although it may not be the best (it may not even be considered good...), you might enjoy watching it too.

Enjoy! (Warning: I didn't remove the big DivX symbol in some scenes...'cause I didn't know how back then. XD No subtitles though, so don't worry about any random words appearing out of nowhere.)

7. Cloud_20