1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Bleach DS"- New pics

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by shrike2003, Dec 5, 2005.

1. shrike2003 Sieg Kaiser Reinhart!

[RAW]

There ya go!

Tags:
  2. Gunners .

Uk release?????

3. Kaki Condensed hits harder

Not bad, not bad, but the one for PSP Heat soul 2 or something, looks hella better, the best.......

4. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

^ guh , looks are not everything.

this so far seems like its going to be one heck of a 2d fighters. i cannot wait.

5. Kaki Condensed hits harder

Yea, but I don't see that this game has 'better inovations' of anything marking it as better, enough to outweigh the sweet graphics..........

6. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

^ so ummm if u think that way in graphics,, your saying a game like ff 7 is better than chrono trigger?

2d> 3d in in terms of fighters IMO unless its like soul calibur then thats a differant story :)

7. Kaki Condensed hits harder

Thats very true, such as NH>>GTN.........but in this case the game play may be fair enough on the PSP one that warrents the slightly lesser format, for the sake of its sweet graphics.......

8. Midnight Infinitum Pillars Of The Underworld

9. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

acculy your wrong about NH.. the multiplayer sucks in it compared to GTN's epecially in number 4 and how GTN keeps along with the manga instead of making stuff up like NH does.. DOuble chidori? yea ok. also in number 4 the single player is also awesome.

So its GTN >> NH.

plus i belive this bleach game is going to be online where heat and soul is not. ( not sure about the online thing about 80% sure)

10. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

Here is a movie of it :)

#lurk

11. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

I need both...I had heat the soul 1 and it was ok. Not enough characters. Thats the thing that kills Heat the Soul series. Gameplay wise its freakin awesome. It controls well and looks great. Bleach for ds should be good because YES IT IS ONLINE. Doesnt have the best graphics but has four players(i've heard up to 8 but i dont see how) and Bankai, I have faith sega will come through so i have it preordered.