1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

BLEACH FORUM/SOON TO BE MAIN SITE

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by GaaraRed, Sep 26, 2006.

1. GaaraRed SHINIGAMI CAPTAIN

BLEACH FORUM

It is a new forum that is centered around Bleach at the moment but will soon have sections on other animes as well, including a Naruto RP also and maybe more. There will also be a definitive main site with information on Bleach. We are a small forum now but are growing rapidly and will continue to grow with your support.

After much contemplation, discussion and planning, we decided to create a forum that is centered on Anime and Manga. The primary focus, at least at this time, is the manga, Bleach, by Tite Kubo. More sections on several other manga and anime can be expected, officially including that of Naruto. The forum itself includes, at this time, news and updates on the manga and anime Bleach, as well as a variety of sub-sections based around this specific manga. A main site is being constructed, to heavily detail the workings, plans, and the what?s-what of Bleach. At this time, as has been said, the focus is primarily Bleach. The forum is small, but that is to be expected of something new. We are hoping that, with support from you, we can continue to grow and prosper.

Just to give you a sense of what to expect from the staff of the Shinigami Society, I?ll be detailing each of the current members of it in the following sentences. I?ll start with myself. On the Shinigami Society, I?m known as GaaraRed, and I am the administrator for the forum.

Hien is the forum leader for the RP area. He is always looking for more people interested in roleplaying to drop by?and stay, of course. We can never have too many. If you?re interested in becoming a part of the staff, for instance, gaining the title of Bio Approver alongside myself, all you really have to do is show a dedication to the section and be of obviously capable skill in the area of roleplaying. We of the staff do truly share a goal in this section, which is to make it grow. As of now we don?t have many roleplayers, but those that we do have are dedicated to that field and all of us are open to newcomers.

The title of Bio Approver is not the only position open on the staff. Moderators for the general sections of the forums are always welcome, encouraged, and though at the present time they are not as significant due to the lack of members in general, the significance?we hope?will grow with your support. Naturally, one in this position would be required to have a capable sense of logic, and not be afraid to get harsh with other members when something unnecessary is done. The most common thing a Moderator would be required to look for is Spamming, a term practically every forum is familiar with. We hate Spam. You should too.

And now, last but absolutely not least, the people that brought about the Shinigami Society, the Administrators: Darkstar and myself. While Darkstar toils endlessly on the upcoming Main Site, I regulate the forum itself. We appoint positions in the staff of the Shinigami Society. Moreover, I have been making GFX for people for quiet some time and am open to try any requests you may have in that area. Darkstar, while not openly admitting that he may be proficient in another area?he?s a very sneaky person?is highly skilled in the technicalities that go along with his position and his focus, which is the main site.
    But do not think that being a staff member of the SS is the only fun thing about it. Being a member is just as rewarding, and less tedious in the long run. You can do virtually anything you wish to on the forums, aside from the obvious unnecessary actions, so long as you cooperate with the rules. They aren?t difficult to follow. We do hope that you come to join us here in the Shinigami Society, with the promise that it will not be a waste of your time, and the open admission that we are a small forum looking to expand and grow in a positive light.

Yours Truly,
    The Staff of Shinigami Society

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
    Tags:
  2. kyuubi no kitsune New Member

Sounds pretty interesting, I'll join.

3. Kaorihime ★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Ill look and think about it soon, however don't depend on me to be there all the time.

4. Snakety69 Ding! Check Please

Meh, I'd rather just stick to the one's here. But thatnks for the info anyway.

5. Jh1stgen Active Member

Looks promising ... good luck with it xD

6. GaaraRed SHINIGAMI CAPTAIN

Thanks guys. Oh, and FoxHime, that's not a problem at all.

Our latest push is for RPing. A new RP has developed known as The Riot. In this, mod souls are rioting throughout Karakura...but for what reason? However, this is merely extraneous to the Soul Society, as their only focus is stopping the riots as fast as possible. But will they be successful? Or, will the mod souls take control. YOU DETERMINE IN THIS NEW RP.
    Make your own mod soul or shinigami, and play as him/her.