1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Bleach Heat The Soul 2 (Spoilers even if you're up to date on the manga)

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by dfink, Oct 26, 2005.

1. dfink New Member

I'm putting this in the manga section because everywhere else it would contain even more spoilers.

Preface: I got Bleach Heat the soul 2 for my psp a month back and I recently unlocked everything, including a few interesting images. Warning: There are potentially some massive spoilers, even if you are up to date on the manga and read up on theories and everything, just because I personally haven't seen these images anywhere outside of the game. however, i do feel that there's probably some people on this forum who would want to know some of this stuff, and it could make for some interesting discussion, so I'm posting it.

Spoiler:

First interesting image is of Gin: We've all seen his eyes, but I do not believe we've seen them in the anime yet, or in color to be more specific. His eyes are red, and we know his hair is white. This isn't really interesting until....

There is an image of "Hollow" Ichigo looking like a Allankar (Or vaizard? we don't know what they look like if/when they have masks) with the mask on the left side of his face. His hair is white and his eyes are red.

This makes it pretty obvious to me we're going to be seeing Hollow Ichigo melding/using his hollow soide to gain power, and looks like to me Gin is a vaizard/allankar and that is the reason he is with Aizen/the reason he will be betraying him (depending if he's vaizard or allankar). It also makes sense as to why he keeps his eyes closed almost all the time. We know there were allankar before Aizen came along, and maybe if he opened his eyes too many people would catch on to what was really going on.

Then again, it could all be bullshit and Tite could have absolutely nothing to do with the game and some artist is just having fun with my mind :(

Discuss.

Also, I'll probably upload some pictures in a bit, I just don't have a digital camera on me right now or a scanner (although i dont know if i can scan a psp screen...)

Tags:
  2. yo586 Member

We have seen Gin's eyes in a filler anime episode, for all of two seconds. Someone will know for sure, but I am pretty sure they were red.
    EDIT: Oh um and I really don't believe Gin's eye color has anything to do with his shinimagi/hollow status. Video game designers are almost certainly not privy to inside information.

3. Manji Yoshimitsu Exorcist

Your damn right, that's all I can say =)

4. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

we see gin with open eyes when he's fighting Hitsugaya and I didn't think they were red.

I'll wait for some photos before making any judgements on anything

5. preqrhok7v Banned

They were red in Gin's ending though. (if I'm not an idiot)
    Uhm, I don't see how this would spoil manga readers though.

6. anbutofu tofu no yaiba

so the bleach game for the psp was in english??? when did it come out and where did you get it? =p i didnt think it would be out till later!!!! please pm meh ^ ^

7. Viciousness on a Forums Break

thanks for the info. Cant wait till u get a chance to upload the pics. I really like the intro for this game. Is there any fighting on earth after sould society, like with vaizard's etc? or anything that just happened with the arrancaru. Cuz then u know he had to be involved (tho I doubt theyd have the most recent battle with the Grim Jaw corps in there)

8. Jh1stgen Active Member

Wow ... if anything that got Hollow Ichigo, i must say it pwns :whoo

But nice info:hi5

9. Utz Allure in the Wind

>> Still belongs in the Gaming Department :amuse. I'll keep the title so anime-only watchers who venture there no it has spoilers.

-Moved to the Gaming Department-

10. dfink New Member

Thanks Utz, didn't even know there was a gaming department, otherwise i woulda put it here :p

hehe,oh well

Pics should be up tomorrow/late tonight

As for the person who asked about the game, no, it's in Japanese, I'm just kind of fudging my way through it :)

As far as the story, I think to make sure they really weren't ruining anything, it follows the soul society arc I'm pretty sure (My Japanese is sucky at best :p).

Spoiler:
    As for the eyes being red, it's not just that. It's also the white hair that's making me think that he is. Both the Vaizards had 'light' hair in the manga I believe, and we know Aizen is choosing his allies very carefully (Tousen). Another reason that's making me think this is that Gin is getting a lot of screen time, back story, and even relationships with other characters (Matsu) to be just a sub-ordinate of Aizen. All that stuff together is making me think he may be a Vaizard.

11. me_is_david Today We Are All Hokies.

although the statement has been said already about Gin opening his eye's
    I got bored and took screenshots of the 3 times he's opened them.
    First one is from the ED, I guess that counts lol.
    2nd and 3rd one's are from the 2nd and 3rd times he's used Shinsou
    The first time he had his eye's closed o.o

although have to say he looks freaky with his eye's open.

12. AznSup3rman Member

Hows the game? hows the combo sytem..worth getting? or should i wait for the gamecube fighter?

13. dfink New Member

I thought it was pretty fun... If you've played the first one, it's pretty much the exact same but with more characters. basic attack button, "zanpakto" or other powerful strike button, jump and reiatsu... different directions + buttons = different moves.. strafing and all that good ness...

I have a lot of fun playing it, although I haven't gotten around to playing Vs. another PSP yet which is the real reason I bought it :-/ Really, it's fun beacuse it's bleach. If it was just a generic game, it wouldn't be all that good... That said, it IS bleach and I love owning people with my favorite captains :)

There's more discussion on gamefaqs.com if you're curious.

And sorry there's no pictures up yet... My friends with the digital camera's are techno-tarded and didn't even bring over the chord to connect to the computer... I'm going home (from college) this weekend though and I'll be able to use my own... pics on the way I swear!

Oh, and thanks thisbedavid for the ss's... looks like red in 1 and 3, hard to tell in the second...

14. Tapp Zaddaz Avy by Anarch

Does anyone have any guides or walkthroughs for the game?

15. Donkey Show Bukkage

In the Bleach DS game...

Spoiler:
    Gin opens his eyes to reveal yellow eyes that were really similar to Ichigo's hollow form. I'll take pictures of it cuz he really looked like Shirosaki.

16. Kaki Condensed hits harder

I may check this out if I had a psp...