1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach~Hinamori Momo

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Ino-Shika-Chou, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Ino-Shika-Chou

this is my first bleach fanart ^ ^ Hinamori is one of my fave characters. I was tempted to draw something like Hinamori x Hitsugaya but I'll save that one for later

Tags:
  2. nt90

that looks pretty good. the only thing I'd do is keep drawing the legs until they go off the page. it looks kinda weird with her legs cut off.

3. Ino-Shika-Chou

lol, yeah i know...but im not used to teh bleach style yet...so when i get better, i'll finish teh legs XD

4. Jef88

i lie youre use of inkt
    *reps for you*

5. Ruri

Nice fanart! I think it looks good overall, although the left eye seems a little off. But the inkwork is very good. ^_^

6. OniTasku

Wow, looks pretty good for your first try at Bleach fanart. Only thing that looks a bit odd is the ratio of her shoulders to her head. The shoulders seem a bit too long and her neck perhaps is a bit too long as well. The face slightly bothers me, but it's pretty good for a start. Overall, just try to iron out a few of the details and you'll be good to go. Can't wait to see more. :amuse