1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach - Kenpachi vs Ichigo AMV

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by erein, Jul 21, 2005.

1. erein

I worked a long while on this one...I love it to bits as well. If you like it, please leave a comment on it but I guess it's fine if you don't want to. Note: Spoilers

Spoiler:
    There are spoilers from the fight between Ichigo and Zaraki Kenpachi. Well duh, that's the name! xD Created BEFORE episode 40 was released. Enjoy. =)

I hope you love it as much as I do! ^^

Tags:
  2. erein

Hm...gotta keep this board alive..-_-...

3. Valur

Im posting on pretty much every thread lol

STAY WITH ME DAMMIT!

CLEAR *sHoCk*

CLEAR *ShOck*

beep beep beep... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

P.s downloading now ;)

EDIT:

That was pretty good. Ive never watched Bleach cos i wasnt sure what it was like. I might go d/l it now :p I dont have much time left, so ill crit fast...

It seemed more like an opening or closing for the show rather than an AMV lol. It was fun to watch, but the rhythm was a bit out. Then again its kinda good to see something different. Rather than jsut the timed hits, rock music and story line. so yeah .. i liked it.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  4. diamondninja

Ahhh great job man if you had waited to make it till the end of ep 41 you could have had some more crazzy stuff there but great job none the less that was one of the best battles so far ^^ can't wait till the anime gets to were the manga is now it will be crazzy to see all thats going on now in action ^^

5. erein

Arigatou, to both of you! ^^ Yeah, i'm waiting a few episodes, then I'm going to make one with Ichigo's fight with Byakuya. I think it should be pretty good, since he should be as good an opponment as Kenpachi. I also have a ichigo vs renji video but...It isn't that great. UU;

6. Cloud_20