1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Bleach Movie scheduled to be on December 2006

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by VietSnake3, Dec 4, 2005.

1. VietSnake3 Member

Hmm... I don't know if anyone already knows about this, but there's going to be a Bleach movie one year from now. According to Bleach 7:

I think it's gonna awesome! Well... discuss your thoughts in this thread. I'm sure more info will come soon. Maybe in a couple weeks or months. :amuse .

Tags:
  2. martryn Dick in hand

Wow, I get the feeling that this movie will suck balls. I wonder what time during the plot it will take place? When Ichigo returns from Soul Society but before the next arc kicks off maybe?

3. Kagalli Off-duty Fanart Hunter

Coolness! I hope the movie will be good. I have a feeling it won't really relate to anything happening in the series right now though.
    It'll probably be some random villian popping out from villiansville and is threatening the safety of the world so Ichi and the gang (and maybe some folks from SS) go find the villian and kick its ass.
    December 2006, huh? That means we fansub watchers won't get to see it until like march or april of 2007 :sad

4. GSurge Brilliant Punk

Bleach filler > Naruto filler.

Naruto movie was mediocre, not shitty as hell.

I think this will be watchable and fun for about 4 minutes.

5. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

It'll be interesting to see what the movie is about. We got a whole year to speculate. :p

6. Bronwen ...bored to death

That I don't doubt...well, I've heard that Kubo Taito's involvement with the Jump Festa 2005 was heavy - created the new villain so there's the possibility he might be a little involved with this movie too.

I for one can't wait though. Despite, Bleach having credentials to its own flaws and faults, I'm quite the Bleachtard in very scary levels, so I'm looking forward to this. XD

7. crystal-kay Leo's Lover, Haru

I'm looking forward to it. New villain? I think that ups my anticipation of it.

8. Viciousness on a Forums Break

New villain in the Jump Festa 05? new villain? wait is that out already because I cant think of any filler jump festas. They normally come out in december though. So I guess we have something else to look forward to.

9. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Hmm. Now looking forward to more information on the new villain. ^^

10. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

I can;t remember who posted it but they said Kubo was going to be quite involved with the movie and that it might have more on Zangetsu's backstory :)

11. monk3 Ryokan Pride

omg i can't wait. i hope it kicks ass like the series and manga. hopefully there will be more info soon

12. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Hmmm. o_O A Zangetsu backstory huh? That'll be interesting to say the least. :p

13. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Zangetsu...interesting. I wonder if we'll find out Zangetsu was a shinigami sealed in a sword somehow or something. Well if its true itll definately be good, cuz Zangetsu kicks ass.

14. xeno Emmissary of Dance

I agree, I'd love to see a Zangetsu back story, or better yet, a SS back story that tells how the Gotei 13 were founded, and such.

15. Potentialflip One Last Stand

I find it a little funny when some already speculating whether it will be enjoyable or not even though we have heard little to nothing. All we know is next year movie. That's it. But I guess that can be expected. I just like the idea Kubo works close with the Studio team unlike Kishimoto. Nothing against Kishimoto. Just most including myself believe is Kishimoto had a little more input on the anime team the fillers will at least be more enjoyable. But he is doing a great job with the story. I guess you can't have the best of two worlds. Though I have to say I have been expecting this ever since the official site had a section specifically for a movie despite not having anything after you click on it.

16. Kent I want to stop the rain...

If Kubo-sama is going to be involved :tem .. Maybe it will be a great movie :Hinata

17. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Im really glad Kubo's involved too. That was the main problem with DBZ filler no involvment from Toriyama except like movie 9 and bits and peices elsewhere.
    I hope if Naruto has anymore movies or KG filler that Kishi will be involved.
    Hopefully Kubo will be involved in future bleach filler too, but I guess he does have manga to write etc. each week.

18. Lacus Clyne So Long and Goodnight

I want to know more information about the movie!! I hope it has some of the characters from SS. Thaat would be awesome :pleased

19. Azurestrife Bleed, Kurushimi!!

a movie huh? I hope it wont blow as much as the Naruto ones.

20. Lord Yu Active Member

I look forward to this greatly

21. Shiron BOING!!!

Hmm, a movie on Zangetsu's backstory would be interesting. I can't wait for more details on it. :amuse

22. Jounin_NuRO Captain. Jounin_NuRO

Yeah, a bleach movie would be so awesome, especially Zangetsu's past, does anyone know exactly when does it coming out in 2006?

23. Kasumi 霞 Drawing Chalk Outlines

I want to see it, I wonder what it's going to be about. hm.

24. Potentialflip One Last Stand

Its reported somewhere on December. So I'll go with somewhere along the Winter season just in case December is just a prediction. We all know production could change.

25. Jounin_NuRO Captain. Jounin_NuRO

ah damn, that's so far away, I can't wait for it :p, I hope the date doesn't keep on changing

26. Vile.47 ..:: Genesis ::..

Wow, one year is pretty long...The villian will most probably be a Shinigami. Hopefully the movie will kick ass.

27. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

if anyone can read and translate apparently the following page has some information

warning, I caught a reference to the latest manga chapter at some point as chapters are always titled in english so if you aren;t reading the manga it might be a better idea to avoid it