1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Bleach Online MMORPG (Help me with my hw >>)

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by ~Mystic Serenade~, May 31, 2007.

1. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    Long story short, I have a mini-project like thing in a few days. Basically I had to design a place people would like to meet and then ask survey questions to help with it's design. Since it's uh, sort of too late to go around asking random people I opted for this.

*note* Help me by answering the survey at the bottom.

Alright so now time to go into how this would work.

First like any MMORPG there would be different classes and ranks.
    The four basic classes would be human, quincy, shinigami, and hollow. Think pvp galore. There are npcs and real players for each class. Killing actual players would net you more experience and rewards.

As a human you'd be a resident of Karakura Town. This is basically the laid back class where you can just chill a lot. You go to school, have a job, whatever, it would be like playing SIMS. Only exception to that rule is that you're also happen to be a spiritually aware human and you'd also have a special ability of your choice. Whether you want to develop this special ability by fighting random hollows that appear or just sit around and chill is up to you. This is also the default class. At any point of the game you can choose either to stay a human or become a quincy. Also if you want you can go get killed and become a plus that becomes either a shinigami or hollow depending on the circumstances, it's all up to you.

As a quincy, it's pretty much the same as a human except your abilities would of course be quincy orientated, enough said.

As a shinigami you would gain easier access to Soul Society (Anyone can go there, the other classes would have restrictions though). You'd start off at the academy. Whether if you decided to develop your spiritual power as a human first or if you decided to go to Soul Society right off the bat determines your initial spirit power and how long you stay at the academy. Once you graduate from the academy you get to choose which division you would like to join. The captains of the Gotei 13 would become so by popular vote in each division. The captain could also be achieved by defeating the current captain. The captain of each division would assign their vice-captains and seated officers. The option to join the Special Ops. or Kidou Corps is also open. Shinigami basically chill out in Seireitei, take on missions, etc. A shinigami can also choose to become a Vizard, however once choosing that path they are permanently banned from entering Soul Society.

Then there's the hollow class. Those who want to be hollows are basically the character types that just like to kill everything. As a low level hollow your objective is simple, kill as many humans, pluses, and shinigami as you can without dying yourself. As you eat more and more reiatsu you become stronger. At a certain point it is possible to merge with random npc hollows to become a menos grande. From there you can evolve further and further. At any stage of becoming a menos, you have the option of removing your mask to become an arrancar, but after which you can no longer merge with other hollows to raise your strength and can only train to do so. The ten strongest arrancar become Espada and the other arrancar players can choose whom they want to serve as fraccion. Hollows have access to Hueco Mundo, Arrancar-status players can enter Los Noches.

Random encounters with enemy npcs occur heavily at certain areas. Higher levels of each class can infiltrate usually safer areas of enemy territory.

Alright so that was the simple quickly written version, so now for the survey part.

1.) Do you think this game is a good idea?
    2.) What is your age?
    3.) What is your profession?
    4.) Do you prefer monthly payments for a better server or random highly priced ingame items?
    5.) Would you prefer character death's and the circumstances after be permanent to maintain a level or realism or for the player to have a choice?
    6.) What class would you choose to be?
    7.) Where do you see yourself hanging out more: Karakura Town, Hueco Mundo, or Soul Society.
    8.) What kind of service would you expect for your choosen class?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
    Tags:
  2. ESH New Member

Sounds cool! You'll have to give e the link to it when ur done!
    1) Sounds like a great idea!
    2) 16
    3) none!
    4) Random highly priced items
    5) Circumstances after permanent to maintain a level
    6) Hollow!
    7) Hueco Mundo

3. Kri aegrescit medendo

See my above comments. Pretty interesting idea.

4. Master Sasori Maker Of Tobi's Armor ;D

1.) Do you think this game is a good idea? Very interesting, and it's attractive. Seems quite appealing to those who watch/read bleach.

2.) What is your age? 13*><*

3.) What is your profession? Student

4.) Do you prefer monthly payments for a better server or random highly priced ingame items? Maybe you can have highly priced ingame items AND monthly payments but also u must include a free to play,so as to serve as a demo or people who can't afford to pay YET.(free-to-play has some restrictions though,like to certain areas/certain levels/certain items.)

5.) Would you prefer character death's and the circumstances after be permanent to maintain a level or realism or for the player to have a choice?
    Hmm choice.

6.) What class would you choose to be? SHIINIGAMI FTW!

7.) Where do you see yourself hanging out more: Karakura Town, Hueco Mundo, or Soul Society. Probably soul society(its hella big.) then maybe karakura town. :\

PS: i'd really wish to play this game!

5. SiSL The Hun

1. Ofcourse, every fantasy universe with that much fan should have a MMO
    2. 29
    3. Development Director
    4. Monthly payments
    5. Like none of Bleach main characters has died or all lost abilities came back, penalty after death should be slow regaining of "mana" (aka reiatsu) but able to regain completely not more than 5 minutes
    6. Shinigami
    7. Soul Society
    8. Bleachin' ;)

6. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea

I got a time extension on the assignment though, so a few more responses would be nice >>.

7. Buumy t('.'t) Kirby

1.) Do you think this game is a good idea? Yes, I think it would be a excellent idea. It is a interesting concept.

2.) What is your age?20

3.) What is your profession? Student

4.) Do you prefer monthly payments for a better server or random highly priced ingame items? I would have to say monthly payments.

5.) Would you prefer character death's and the circumstances after be permanent to maintain a level or realism or for the player to have a choice? I would rather have it to be a choice.

6.) What class would you choose to be?Hollow

7.) Where do you see yourself hanging out more: Karakura Town, Hueco Mundo, or Soul Society. Karakura Town growing stronger on the souls of pluses and other things...

8.) What kind of service would you expect for your choosen class? Not sure how to answer this one...

8. Kikyo Some day...

1. Games are good.

2. older than SiSL, but under 35. I'm not getting more specific than that

3. PrePress Coordinator

4. Monthly payments

5. choice

6. Shinigami academy (but all of them sound fun, I'd probably answer differently on different days)

7. SS

8. What kind of service? what does that mean?

9. GodOfAzure Extra Terrestrial

10. Ookii Kintama Active Member

1.) Do you think this game is a good idea?

Simple Answer: Yes

2.) What is your age?

3.) What is your profession?

Forklift driver during weekends, summer, and days off. (Dad's assistant manager =p)

4.) Do you prefer monthly payments for a better server or random highly priced ingame items?

Monthly payments.

Perma Death? Hell no. Spawning at Soul Society if your a shinigami, Hueco Mundo if your a hollow, etc would be nice. I wouldn't mind a penalty or two. "Realism" isn't really important in a fantasy game IMO.

6.) What class would you choose to be?

Shinigami.

7.) Where do you see yourself hanging out more: Karakura Town, Hueco Mundo, or Soul Society.

Soul Society

8.) What kind of service would you expect for your choosen class?

What do you mean?

11. J. Fooly Pirate King of Mabase

2.) 20
    3.) Student
    4.) Monthly service
    5.) I would rather have a choice. The game might go too quickly if it was the other way.
    6.) Shinigami
    7.) Most likely Soul Society
    8.) Im going to go with everyone else who asked this question, what do you mean by service?