1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Bleach RP Excerpt

Discussion in 'Bleach Fanworks' started by DracFW, Jun 7, 2007.

1. DracFW New Member

This is an except from a Pre-Ichigo Bleach RP me and a group of people were involved in a long time ago. I've just never gotten any feedback whatsoever on this past "2 long 2 read lol!11!!!!1!"

I'd appreciate it if someone took the time, read it, and gave me something back on it.

Here's

Basically, Suna is my character......has a hollow inside of him, because he was sent to Soul Society literally as the last link in his Soul Chain ate itself away. He hasnt realized it up until just before this post, that the Hollow has been slowly growing in power inside of him, and it now controls his body, while making Suna think he's in some sort of dream state. Sasshi is Suna's Zanpakutou, and his Spirit manifestation is Kuso, Suna's friend in life. I believe the link to Suna's profile on the SheezyArt page still works.

Tags:
  2. Harlita <font color='#FF9900'><b><marquee>NARUTARD</marque

Well I did read it - and it's pretty darn graphic, no? heheh

It's very well written however. I dig the descriptiveness and your ability to paint a full picture.

The graphic violence is a little too much for me, but I can't deny how well written the way Suna handles his tasks is.

You definitely have a talent.

:kthumb

3. DracFW New Member

Thanks. And I mean it. That Excerpt is literally 2.5 years old, and you are the first person to EVER comment on it.

And yeah, I realize the graphic nature of the violence is a bit overwhelming for some people, but thats what the warnings are for.

So far as me having talent go.......only when I'm reallllly inspired. Otherwise, I cant write well enough to explain how to make toast.

I'm afraid this is my only post-worthy Bleach stuff, but I have another story chain on my SheezyArt that I've gotten minimal feedback for, called The Draconian Chronicles. BackStory to my 10 year old RP character, Draconious.