1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach Vs. Naruto Revised

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by monkey_king, Jul 7, 2005.

Bleach Vs. Naruto which is better

1. Bleach manga

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Bleach anime

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. Both Bleach manga & anime

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  4. Naruto manga

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. Naruto anime

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. Both Naruto anime & manga

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  7. Don't know

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. monkey_king

First off I made this post a long time ago Asking wither you liked naruto manga, naruto anime, both naruto anime/manga better than Bleach manga, bleach anime, or both bleach anime/manga better. But I did this pretty much after the first episode of bleach so people could not make a sound judgment. Now that bleach is coming close to ep. 40 I decided to reissue the post. This post is not meant for spoilers, and the reason I picked this place to post it is because its even playing ground for all the choices so sorry if you think I have put this in the wrong place. Let the battle begin.

Tags:
  2. Efraim Longstocking

I think that the bleach anime is better because it's still virgin to those evil storyline wrecking satanist anime filler writers... But I appreciate Naruto's story and characters more in the manga.

3. ryu999

Manga Bleach vs Manga Naruto - Bleach win ;p
    Anime Bleach vs Anime Naruto - both loses :p

Naruto is good Shonen manga but Bleach is better ;] And Anime (Naruto, Bleach) sux :p

4. lucky

Bleach. The plot seems more solid and is consistent. Bleach's writer seems to have the whole storyline plotted out.

That and the drawing is amazing. AMAZING.

5. Miyoko

Well it's first couple eps still... remember what Naruto was like from ep 1 to 40.... amazing amazing!!

6. Putschi

Naruto Manga for me. The story especially when it comes to the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is really good. In Bleach there is no such thing. It's just about a dude who get's uberpowers and pwns all the people he meets. Imo too many exaggerations like people losing tons of blood without dying. In Naruto at least evil ones die (well, some good ones died as well) but in Bleach no one except for Hollows died so far (flashbacks don't count).
    None of the two series has really unique characters. Though I like the characters in Naruto more because they aren't all uberstrong. The powerlevels in Bleach are just way too stupid.

Drawings are good in both as well as their anime versions both suck. Bleach has slow fights and crappy animation while Naruto has crappy animation (not all the time though), crappy recaps, crappy filler etc.

7. meekozy

Naruto all the way.....If you cut off fillers and sakura Naruto would be the perfect anime/Manga

8. Shiron

Bleach. The animation is better and the current plotline in the manga is more interesting.

9. Strider M

Lol

Well Granted that I don't read the Manga of Bleach & and I read Naruto manga But I watch the Anime of both of them. I'd have to say that I like them both equally... But for different reasons of course!

If you don't want to read this, My point is the above sentence.
    Naruto... It's Ninjas man... I love ninjas... Plus when everyone has thier own style and Mutant abilites? ?? I mean... Bloodlines? It makes it even better... Even though alot of people hate Sasuke and Sakura ...Truthfully, those two characters are holding the series together... and I like those characters. It's just interesting to see how things will turn out!

Bleach, This series is set in a different world where people are normal people and everyone who's special can fight pretty good. (only watching the Anime) But for whatever reason there's a sinister plan going on... and for people who don't like to wait through "Drama-plot development" there's "Action-plot development". Fighting... With Power-levels. Which is very interesting to watch... plus there is the jokes that occur randomly through the whole show...

10. razorblade

bleach manga indeed!!!!! have you seen the latest manga chapters???? AWESOME
    the problem with naruto is of course the flashbacks and too much nonsense blubbering...

11. Putschi

That is called story development.

12. Code

I'd rather have something enjoyable and not as developing than story development that isn't very unenjoyable.

And just because they talk and there's a flashback, doesn't mean there's story developmnet. So the flashback to 3 pages before where someone was saying something so obvious and already said is story development?

13. sundis

Well I dont know about that. Even though I agree Bleach is better then Naruto since the storyline flows better and doesnt lag behind. Naruto since the death of the third has been kind of Tedious.

But if you look at it, Naruto's world is much more consistent. Bleach while very enjoyable has alot of plotholes.

For instance:

Spoiler:
    Soul Society was supposed to be "heaven" at the beginning of the manga. Then changed to a "limbo" world towards the middle. And finally at the end was just this different world where the only difference was they lived longer then us.

14. tl2e3le4f

bleach is only about a super powerful guy that kills has no story. it sux

15. MdB

bleach

I never liked part 2 and the save sasuke rescue arc 2 was horrible, one of the worst shounen arcs ever imo.

16. Powdered Toast Man

1-Quit Necroing threads.
    2-Go actually read Bleach...it has a much deeper story than an attention whore who wants to kidnap his friend against his will, while shark faced men try to rape him
    3-Go die.

17. Code

I'd still say Bleach overall, but lately I've thought it was simply shit (though 250 was better than most chapters for Bleach lately), while Naruto has actually been good. Referring to the manga that is. I haven't bothered with anime of either...

18. ~Shin~

I would have said bleach, but i was really disappointed when kubo made this rescue orhime arc which is pretty similiar to rescue rukia arc. I expected something different than that. But overall it's still pretty good

19. Crimson King

Wow, who necro'd this year old thread?

Bleach anime and manga pwn Naruto. Story's better and the anime fillers are actually good.