1. cafecontest
    Voting is live in the Cafe Banner Contest!
    Poll closes on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:37 AM ET.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach vs. Naruto

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by monkey_king, Oct 27, 2004.

Naruto Vs. Bleach

1. Naruto manga

156 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. Naruto anime

56 vote(s)
    16.6%
  3. Both Naruto anime & manga

105 vote(s)
    31.2%
  4. Bleach manga

76 vote(s)
    22.6%
  5. Bleach anime

67 vote(s)
    19.9%
  6. Both Bleach anime & manga

59 vote(s)
    17.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. monkey_king

Hello I was woundering which is better Naruto or Bleach for I love the Bleach manga But I like the Naruto Anime better than the Bleach anime. Which do you like better as a whole, manga, or anime

Tags:
  2. Noex

well:

Naruto Manga is better then Naruto Anim? ;)
    Bleach is better then naruto Anim?
    Naruto manga is better then Bleach (Joke)

Bleach Anim? is da best ;)

3. Naroc

I prefer 100% the anime naruto as the anime of bleach but i woulkd said it is a 50-50 for the mangas.

4. Jh1stgen

Never tried Bleach ... so I wouldn't know =/

5. mow

i love bleach, but since it just started i cant rate its anime, but the naruto anie is crappy and has been so for quite some time, so i read the manga

6. pajamas

both the same

haven't seen bleach anime but have seen naruto up to a point...

7. Sawako

Geez, you think I can decide? That's too hard...

8. yes its hard person with the same avatar that i'm using that i happen to take from the animesuki forums ahaha

but really, their both good. naruto has its ninja stuff and bleach is like the japanese version of ghostbusters.

9. Kibate

hm...
    1.bleach manga
    2.naruto manga/naruto anime
    3.bleach anime (the background music rulet, but the animation and story is average)

10. Sawako

I took this avatar from the animesuki forums, too.

11. heh, i gotta change mine soon then.
    but to what kinda of avatar is is what i'm wondering :S

12. Sawako

I might change mine to some Kakashi one when I find a good one.

13. Lil Cease

Bleach is new and fresh...Naruto is old and Danky....The anime I mean....

14. korican04

BLEACH MANGA PWNS!

ZARAKI if he ever get's ban kai + no eye patch = DEATH TO EVERY ONE

ICHIMARU's ONE CRAZY ASS MOFO! DAMN SMILE!!!

15. monkey_king

hey wave get something to end all avatars, an avatar so good it beats all

16. squanman

I've only seen the 3 epi's of Bleach so I can't really say. But to overtop my Naruto-addiction ... I hope they get even close. :)

17. NeoEnigma

This topic is already tiring. I've seen it time and time again. The styles of these two animes/mangas are very similar.

My personal preference is Bleach. I've been reading the manga for a very long time and it NEVER gets old. Naruto has moments, as everyone knows, that can be very, very dull. The flashbacks get old quickly. The bleach flashbacks are short, to the point, and very tied in with the story.

However, emotionally, Bleach can't really compare to Naruto. Combined with it's sountrack, the Naruto anime is probably one of the most emotional action animes I've seen yet (with the exception of Full Metal Alchemist, which beats all).

Naruto also has it's characters that everyone hates. Granted, Bleach has bad guys, but it's hard to hate any of its characters.

Ill continue to watch/read both of the animes/mangas for these two series :) Hopefully Naruto will start getting better :)

18. Raikiri

I enjoy Naruto more because Bleach is too predictable. Bleach's side characters are a lot more fun, though.

19. A Black Dude

ummm bleach? wtf....shouldnt this be in the outskirts of konoha

20. DaktheRipper

naruto anime would be better if they stuck to the magna story line, i just don't like the fact on bleach how he is all powerul to fast and how that one girl has to use the glove to get him into "battle" mod

21. Donkey Show

Well, in the manga, that has yet to be revealed why Ichigo is so powerful, considering how long the manga has been out yet. Anyways, I like the Bleach manga more right now because Kubotite has an awesome way of storytelling, even if the eventual outcome is obvious. He also throws in a lot of foreshadowing and some interesting twists that keep you more involved and not annoyed like Naruto can. But since Naruto seems to be on the uprise again thanks to the ending of the last arc (that was a rough 3/4ths year), we'll see.

But Naruto in general still has my #1 vote, behind DB/DBZ manga/anime (boo the americanization, but kudos for trying to scream like crazy idiots). That'll always have a special place in my mind. LOL!

22. Naruto_Heart

i never follow bleach manga...so its hard to judge...

and furthermore the anime is only out till episode 4...so maybe its too early to judge too...

but from what i seen from bleach so far...its darn impressive...and if you compare the last few episodes of naruto to bleach...

bleach will win hands down...

but of course overall up to now Naruto will still be the winner due to its story (not fillers though).

but if i can choose the best anime of all time that i ever watched...its gonna be FMA. lol

23. ahheng21

tough decision.... manga-wise i prefer naruto to bleach...
    anime wise, can really tell by seeing the first few episodes of bleach

24. korican04

The biggest difference in bleach and Naruto is that the Main characters get messed up all the freakin time. Most fights you're like "oh s**t, ichigo just got murdered" ahahaha. The fights are more gory and hardcore, no where near as strategy based as naruto though (that's why naruto fights pwn).....
    The supporting cast in bleach is just fun to see and see them talk mad trash.

25. SkyWolf

What he said

26. deathsythe

Between the manga's I like them both about the same, maybe Naruto a little more then Bleach because I have been reading it longer and really love the characters. Bleach is awsome in its own right too. Between the anime's it is too early to tell, you can already see a bunch of story differences in Bleach in the first 4 episodes compared to Naruto's first 4 episodes, but again thats just my view.

27. hOmeb0i

if u feed that dilemma through a computer, the comp will explode, same for me i cant decide.

28. EroKage

naruto anime when it started was the best...the soundtrack,the violence,the themes...it was great!now it is getting worse and the manga is better.

29. Shidoshi

I just saw the 4th episode of Bleach over the weekend after not even being sure if I wanted to get involved with another series. I took my time with GANTZ and GANTZ is such a disappointment, even after downloading the entire first season and spending a weekend watching all 11 episodes.

So...I relented. Watched the first three eps of Bleach that I had while downloading eps 105 and 106 of Naruto. Then downloaded the fourth episode that was released this past weekend. Was impressed. The story is like a decent mix of "Shaman King" and "Berzerk", and it's comedy quotient rivals "GTO". So, I heard there was a manga for it. Me thinking the Bleach series was fairly new didn't know that the manga had been out for two years already.

I downloaded chapters 5 through 141 in the span of 5 hours yesterday...just finished reading chapter 141 at 2am this morning.

This series, anime and manga, will be added to the weekly downloads alongside both Naruto anime and manga. As such, I don't like one more than the other because both are two different series. I can now say, with pride, that I am a "bleacher". Ichigo is a beast. Orihime's "valley of the gods" (breasts) is (are) inspiring...

30. 4thokage

Naruto is a little bit better
    uff that was a hard decision