1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Dragon PhotoShop

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Buskuv, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Buskuv Retired Staff

Tell me what you think. :nod

Tags:
  2. bronzhawk

Well I like the look of your blood effect, it could be better but I've seen worse (done by me). Some of the splatters are kind of pointy and the nature of blood being mostly water that is not physically posible unless it was smeered that way.

Now I am not familar with your stock image... is that something that you drew or is it from something else? I'd say it is pretty nice if you drew it yourself, although I think it needs some more cleaning up. It is above average as it is, but I think with those two suggestions you would have an exelent piece of work.

3. Buskuv Retired Staff

Yeah, I was using mainly the Paint Brush and Liquify effects to get the blood splatters. It's was harder than I thought. I tried to make more realistic splatters using that, but I couldn't. I just need to make my own.

As for the Stock, I drew that. Not specifically for this, but the amount of blood int he picture seemed to merit the general feel towards.