1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Blood Dragon PhotoShop

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Buskuv, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Buskuv The thing which Solomon overlooked Global Moderator

Tell me what you think. :nod

Tags:
  2. bronzhawk Kagebunshin King

Well I like the look of your blood effect, it could be better but I've seen worse (done by me). Some of the splatters are kind of pointy and the nature of blood being mostly water that is not physically posible unless it was smeered that way.

Now I am not familar with your stock image... is that something that you drew or is it from something else? I'd say it is pretty nice if you drew it yourself, although I think it needs some more cleaning up. It is above average as it is, but I think with those two suggestions you would have an exelent piece of work.

3. Buskuv The thing which Solomon overlooked Global Moderator

Yeah, I was using mainly the Paint Brush and Liquify effects to get the blood splatters. It's was harder than I thought. I tried to make more realistic splatters using that, but I couldn't. I just need to make my own.

As for the Stock, I drew that. Not specifically for this, but the amount of blood int he picture seemed to merit the general feel towards.