1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodlines stem from sealed demons????

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by lupine, Feb 10, 2005.

1. lupine IQ test disguised as

SO this theory is that demon sealing has been practiced over the years

the offspring of these 'containers' are the bloodline users

1 what makes big villages 'big'? demon sealing and bloodlines?

2 if demons are not the power source then whats up with "some of us are superHeros!"

3 this would explain the occasional bloodline genocide

4 this would explain alot about Oro and Itachi actions

Tags:
  2. Arcanis Sticky Fingers

I like the theory it might be true, we'll just have to wait and see

3. vdragon88 New Member

I really doubt it. It wouldn't make any sense(to me). Think about it. How would the sharingan be passed down if it was sealed? Byaguken(not sure about spelling) would be pretty much the same. Although Naruto, with the Kyuubi, if it became a kekki genki, how would the chakra of the kyuubi be released? I really doubt this. Anything in the container, if not released before death, would die with the container(If that didnt make any sense, if the container died, so would the content). At least this is what I believe.

4. lupine IQ test disguised as

the nine have to drop Naruto before he merges with the demon fox

after he merges, then has kids

the kid has healing factor bloodline (or whatever)

see what im saying?

5. vdragon88 New Member

I dont really understand. I'm saying that the kyuubi wants Naruto to live because if Naruto dies, so does he.

6. Zetsuna New Member

maybe demos can be passed down bt not naturally
    baybe naruto would give it to his kid when hes old.................

7. lupine IQ test disguised as

well right now 9tails demon fox is red
    Naruto is yellow

but if he lives long enough (apparently the nine have a way to extract the 9tails demon fox, killing naruto i assume) they will merge

someday he will just be
    naruto orange and the 9tails demon fox will be no more

then his kids (if he survives dating) will be orange bloodline
    with huge chackra supply and survive puncture wounds by napping... or whatever you want....

so like sasukes great, great grandma Byukugan was a human sealed demon.
    why the demon manifested in enhanced sight or what the demon was i don't know

so that's the theory i understand if people think otherwise
    we will never know because explinations make for lousy storytelling

8. vdragon88 New Member

I'm gonna say this again because it seems you ignore one of my arguments. Why would the fox help him by releasing his chakra for Naruto to use right when he's about to die? That would mean that the fox believes that if Naruto dies, so does he.

9. lupine IQ test disguised as

if the fox beleives that it dies when naruto dies then

it makes no sense for the fox to help naruto since naruto is mortal

and will die someday anyway.

unless the fox is buying time hoping to be rescued?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

story contradiction 2:

whats up with narutos verbal contract with the beastie?

doesnt the seal do that automatically?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

this is all good stuff but, helping, not helping, dying...whatever

the theory is that narutos kids will inherit powers and this is how villages

secure power (bloodlines) for themselves

10. Mystic41 Too good for a Custom Title

I think if it was like that it would be whe nthe Kyuubi surrenders to Naruto would something like this happen. When the kyuubi surrenders he would 'die' or if he dies before that happens his chakara/powers/etc. would be passed to Naruto and then Naruto may be able to pass it to his children. And so a bloodline limit is created.

11. Zeldox Kakashi

then there must have been alot of demons in the beginning...

12. Sol 3dge Within the Darkness

The series isnt too focued with demons so far, I hope it doesnt turn into a Demon/Ninja show rather than just a Ninja show.

13. Axass -Avenger-

This is probably the best theory about the Naruto world I ever heard since I begun coming on this forum. Why it gets no love?
    If sealed demons are the base of bloodlines everything makes sense. It was never explained why bloodlines exist in first places, I doubt they are part of an evolution... I mean steel bones which comes out at will (Kaguya), weird eyes which can see through everything (Hyuuga), eyes which can "predict the future" (Sharingan)... they doesn't seem anything natural.
    About the passing down to children question, well the chakra of the Kyuubi is merging with Naruto's one, it is stated many times, that may be enough to leave a trace of the Kyuubi's power in his children.

14. deathwatcher New Member

I understand the theorie and it's a good one, it just seems to much...

15. Esponer Brief Intermission

Perhaps Kyuubi's death does result in Naruto's death unless released or sealed in someone else. Either the symbiotic relationship between the two increases over age, or any offspring of Naruto are infused with a part of Kyuubi's power and are quarter Naruto, quarter Kyuubi, half Naruto's lover. Not actually Kyuubi, but infused with part of the essence of Kyuubi. This may result in some odd things happening, like bloodlines. Maybe the Kaguya's demon was once an extremely violent bone dragon type creature?

If the symbiotic relationship increases, then Kyuubi's sentience might dissipate entirely, but it's basically the same deal. Either way, Kyuubi dies, and a new bloodline limit is created.

This would explain why Naruto is expected to carry the sealed Kyuubi and not die. Also, why Jiraiya is so bothered about ensuring Naruto's safety. It was only after Sandaime's death that Naruto was intentionally sent out on dangerous missions - maybe Sarutobi meant for Naruto to become strong, but to survive and procreate, to basically be the beginning of a new clan whose creation would finally destroy Kyuubi by spreading its essence out.

If this is so, it also has some *massive* other effects. Would the Youma entirely be dead? Could it be resurrected? If Akatsuki is after Youmas, what does the destruction of the Uchiha clan mean? Was Itachi somehow trying to take in more of the essence of the Uchiha-Youma, but then, why did he leave Sasuke?

Similarly, it explains the *incredible* caution of the Hyuuga family. Their head and branch families make no sense whatsoever just to protect the Jyuuken - it may be Konoha's strongest taijutsu style but as we've seen, the Hyuuga often don't even go out and fight (except for Neji, a branch family member.) When Konoha was attacked, Hyuuga seemed to be fairly low key during the whole operation.

I didn't believe this theory when I started typing this post but now I'm wondering...

*edit* This does seem to me to be the best explanation yet as to how Konoha meant to destroy Kyuubi. Otherwise, we have to wonder why they sealed it in Naruto and didn't just kill him, bury him alive, etc. But if the Kyuubi could provide Konoha with a new bloodline limit in the process... If the key to destroying Kyuubi is to seal him first within one person, and then within a family... It kinda' works. It explains Naruto's role to Konoha.

*edit 2* Just realised a massive problem. I'm anime-only, but it looks like Kimimaro is on the road to death. Haku is also dead. As it seems unlikely for Haku's family to reappear, and Kimimaro was the last of the Kaguya clan, that would mean there are two dead Youmas at least. If Akatsuki was intending to capture them all... then again, that might not be a problem to the series, just to Akatsuki.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  16. Katara The Forgotten One

The more I think about it, the more I like this theory. And it would be fitting for Konoha and the Sand Villages to have bloodlines that related to their element (Naruto/Kyuubi/fire and Gaara/Shukaku/sand).

17. enkay #1

i believe it was Kakashi who was explaining how bloodlines work (well somebody was during the Haku/Zabuza arc). in that theory we saw shadows of beasts and demons, so i wouldn't say this theory is too far fetched. i like it, rep for you.

18. narutocousin Naruto who? HA! HA! HA!

Also try to remember that the Kyuubi is willing to give Naruto chakra when Naruto asks for it. Remeber during the final phase the Chuunin exam, the fight between Naruto and Neji, Naruto asked the fox for chakra and the fox replied willingly.

As for the theory, excellent theory. I was thinking about the same thing today. I think it is possible that many bloodlines came from demons. It was when I was thinking about Kimimaro and the possiblity he probably had a demon in him. If the Atasuki members didn't know he died, would that foil their plans to get all the demons.

19. Axass -Avenger-

Hmmm... the point that the theory creator tried to make is (I think) that there was an original demon container at the beginning of each bloodline, then his body was altered by the demonic chakra and when the original container had children, those children had some of the special powers granted by the demon. But they DO NOT have a demon inside them.

20. Wrath Mourning

Cool, I just had this same theory about a week ago. Great minds think alike.

The thing that really makes it make sense to me is this - Haku.

If you think about it, the Sharingan, the Byakugan, even Kimimaro's limit are all reasonably feasible - they're mutations of a specific part of the body.

But Haku's?

And then compare Haku's powers to those of Gaara. Haku controls and creates ice. Gaara controls and creates sand. Now obviously Gaara's powers are far greater, but then he is the theoretical progenitor of the Sand Control bloodline. It strikes me as entirely possible that Haku is descended from a demon vessel with a similar water/ice power as Shukaku has with sand.

21. kanodin Nine Tails Devil Dawg

I just got an idea, Jaraiya says that Itachi is not from this world when her burns a hole in the lizards stomach, could Itachi have inheirited, more of the demons power and it somehow make him go insane, Sasuke also? It makes sense, great theory OP.

22. Esponer Brief Intermission

I'm not sure, kanodin. It kind of seems like the sort of thing you'd say if someone used a jutsu that seemed totally alien to you.

That said, if bloodline limits are residue from demons, Itachi may be holding a massive proportion of the "Uchiha demon". Hear me out -- because this argument actually rocks. Itachi killed most of the Uchiha clan because he suspected, rightly or wrongly, that killing Uchiha would result in more of the demon's soul entering him -- and if he killed all of them, he could control the Youma itself, or some such. It fits with Akatsuki's apparent goal. If so, the idea that you have to kill your best friend to gain the Mangekyou could just be a mistake - and it was actually killing many Uchiha that resulted in it.

The rest of the "Uchiha-demon"'s soul is being held by Sasuke, Kakashi (I'd assume), and anyone else who still lives -- which is either nobody, or the "third Mangekyou user" people talk about. Which puts Itachi scarily close to his goal.

23. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

While that theory actually is pretty cool(kinda like Jet Li's movie The One though), that wouldn't be that plausible, 'cause then Kimimaro or Haku would have been reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally strong. And I don't think either of them was that strong.

But, I could be wrong.

Just my two cents.(BTW, is this the right term?)

24. kanodin Nine Tails Devil Dawg

Hey hey hey you stole my theory but you stated it better than I did so you win this time... but seriously what if he were the demon? Hmmmm, makes you think.

25. Vatatzes run around headless

interesting theory lupine. I had a similar thought with a friend when we were arguing over naruhina vs naursaku. we also argued over poltics and religion. there was coffie involved... it got ugly.

26. Esponer Brief Intermission

(Yes, I recognise that term.)

Not so sure about that. Itachi having killed the other members of his clan might be the reason he was able to absorb more of the Youma's spirit. It may be the case that Kimimaro, although being the last Kaguya, still only had a "slightly more than fair share" of the demon's essence. As for the rest of it, it's now lying about dead in some Mist town. Same deal with Haku.

27. Hinata123 ????

ok can i just say hasnt the kyubi already said that if naruto dies so does he in the ep when naruto summons gamabunta (spell?) and i really doubt that bloodlines originate from deamons it doesnt make sense to me but im stupid so...... :S

28. Esponer Brief Intermission

Yeah, that doesn't contradict what we're saying - if anything it agrees with it. If Naruto had children, we're implying that Kyuubi would no longer exist as a single entity, but its power would be partially sent into the children - basically, the demon itself would be processed and spread out amongst various individuals (fans of early Final Fantasy games might recognise this idea.)

If Naruto just dies, then understandably so would Kyuubi. Konoha is obviously going to be interested in Naruto living, as that way, a new bloodline limit can be created. By this theory, there's actually a good reason for why Konoha didn't kill baby Naruto, which otherwise would have been the most logical thing to do.

29. Wrath Mourning

I don't think that the actual essence of the demon will be shared, but that the physical alterations caused by containing a demon will be passed on. So Gaara can control sand without actually tapping into Shukaku, and that trait will be passed on to his children.

30. Axass -Avenger-

Yeah, that's the point I was trying to make, only the first one has any kind of demonic essence. The following generations have the powers granted by the demons only because they inherited the physical changes and the special abilities genetically when born.