1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Eyed Hero // Sig and Ava Set <3

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by L O V E L E S S, Oct 15, 2006.

1. L O V E L E S S

This is something I made about, 2 weeks ago, and I really forgot to post it here for comments and suggestions and stuff, so here I am :p ^^

This is the last thing I've made in PS, lately I've either got too much other things to do, just uninspired to do something, or I've just been generally lazy >__< =P

Anyway, here they are:

Ava:

Sig:

I have variations of the pieces, but nothing much changed, just some different effects used, different sizes and different names added (for other forums >.<), so I feel that I don't really need to post them. =)

CnC would be appreciated, every single thing people say here helps, so thanks ;)

E D I T: Credits to "Shirou Usagi" from Obito FC for the Yondaime stock I used <3

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Deeo

It's really good - text, effects and Yondy stock. Love it 10/10
    (Maybe you should add 1 px white border)

3. Crowe

I'm not feeling the avatar but the tag is awesome. Though the "lighten" layer is too visible on the right side of the tag.

4. 8018

fit as a set with the sig =x

nice texturing? the font
    is amazing

5. kire

great background! And effects to where it brings out the character! Great job!

6. GrandTheftAutumn

Lets try this again, I said before that it was good. The colors flow nice with the stock. Though the avatar is pretty big compared to the signature, and I don't really think a rounded border looks good with a signature like that. Also, the text is awesome and blends in well. 9/10

7. L O V E L E S S

Thanks. Yeah the artist really does make Yondy look awesome ^__^
    Thanks for the comment! It really means alot since it came from you :p And yeah, it was a Pin Light layer.. Not exactly sure how to fix it though..
    Hey, thanks ^^ Well, if you look at the original image, I really kinda had to put alot of light to make the piece stand out =P
    Well, 150x150 was the biggest ava you could wear here on NF, so I thought I'd make it that size =3 I resized one to 125x125px so I could wear it though, does it look better like that? =)

The textures. Well, this is the first time I went crazy with textures and came up with a "peaceful" effect. =D It was about 7 layers of textures as I remember >__< The font was one of the defaults I think ^^ Vivaldi or something =3 I can't remember the ones for the subtext though, but it couldn't have been a downloaded font, since I haven't downloaded in a long time >__>
    Aww, thankyou, I'm flattered <3

Edo-chan, shame you had to delete your first post. =/ Thanks for your comments though, really appreciate 'em ^__^

Also, I had one without a rounded border:

But I decided not to use that one since the pointed edges scared me =P
    I'll let you decide which one is better Edo. If you don't like that one either then tell me how you'd like the border to look like, and I'll try to do it like that =D Whichever, I'll wear that one on my signature ^__^ (I just decided that you get to decide the border since you had to delete your first post :))

8. theleaningelm

Personally, I like the one w/o a rounded border, just because with the lightened edges you have going on, it looks a little like the left sides bleeding off the edge of the sig. But either way, it's still pretty awesome. Great blending and everything! :p

9. Ryuuken +

i think the set is very good and great job on the blending