1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Boku to Kanojo no XXX/Your and My Secret

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Prodigy-child, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Prodigy-child

Summary taken off of ANN: High schooler Nanako Momoi may be petite and adorable, but she is far from sweet, she is obnoxious, violent and has the table manners of a wild boar. Akira Uehara, a dainty, feminine boy has, for some mysterious reason, developed quite a crush on her. One day, Akira stumbles upon Nanako's grandfather, a man best described as a mad scientist. He is performing an experiment on Nanako, but Akira manages to get in the way and suddenly finds that he and Nanako have switched bodies. Akira, the now dainty and feminine female, is desperate to get back into his old body, especially after one of his long-time friends starts flirting with him. Switching back may prove difficult, though. It looks like Nanako is starting to enjoy life as a guy.

Personally I found this manga absolutely hilarious when I first bought it and read it. The amusing and ironic thing is that the two character's personalities, Uehara and Momoi fit so much better when they were the opposite gender. :laugh But I just have to feel sorry for Uehara though. The girl doesn't even recognize the guy's feelings. D:

Just wondering if there were others to discuss it and possibly share the same feelings.

Tags:
  2. Kasumi 霞

Oh I've defintely seen it and heard of it but I have yet to read it. It certainly sounds hilarious.

3. Prodigy-child

Oh, it definitely it is enjoyable and extremely hilarious.