1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Boruto Anime question

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by A. Waltz, Aug 11, 2018.

1. A. Waltz Everyone is a whore, Grace.

Hello. I was watching the Boruto anime before but stopped after the arc in the Mist Village because I just couldn't stand the whole "friendship nakama power!" fairy tail shit. I missed the dark grittiness of the original Naruto, where the stakes were real, good guys died, tragic backstory. Now, it just feels like they would never dare show something like the Uchiha Massacre or young Naruto getting bullied and crying. They sanitized it so much.

So I want to know, does it get better? And at what episode number does it start following the manga? It's my understanding that the anime starts off as a sort of prequel to the anime because they're still in elementary school basically. And once the anime reaches the manga, does it stick to it? Or does it change it significantly? Wish I could just read the manga but I can't stand how they draw Sarada, they make a 10 year old look like a cheap slut in every panel and it disgusts me. Does the anime change her style when it reaches the manga or does it keep her looking about the same?

Also, which episodes are filler? If you could just post a list that would be great.

Tags:
  2. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

Start watching from episode 19 that's the Naruto Gaiden manga Kishi made so it's canon too. It gets way better from there. Only some things are changed but it still sticks to the manga and Boruto movie for the most part. And yea Sarada looks the way Kishi made her look not the manga thank God.. Also i'm not sure exactly what episodes are filler, sorry