• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Chapter Boruto Manga Chapter 52 (Release: November 20 at 3pm UTC - Official Link in OP)

redboy776

Kind hearted
Like @Altiora Night stated, there is still a final attack coming from Naruto.

As the final attack is unleashed Naruto's body could explode like a Supernova but he becomes one with the heavy particles that make up the whole universe.

And he could reform once he is bored of the nirvana state.

:franky

Ultrafragor

Since Momoshiki granted Karma as a ghost, it'd be funny if they really beat Isshiki, then his ghost just goes back to Konoha and puts Karma on Kawaki anyway

I wasn't right, but I ended up being close

There ended up being a long, desperate struggle before Isshiki sees a message prompt asking him "Press X to Win?"

321ice

you know, as powerful as Naruto is at this point, even if he did “die” he should be able to transmigrate with his strong will to protect Konoha.

I mean cmon, Ashura and Indra can’t compete with our bros anymore. It’s time to admit that. So if they could do all that at their level. Naruto can do better.

But that’s worse case scenario,

I think baryon mode is just a precursor to eightfold paths chakra. Red boy already discovered the connection between baryon and eightfold paths.

& if six paths chakra was already a power beyond the realm of life and death. Naruto “dying” to produce a chakra even greater than six paths isn’t far fetched. Because as I said him “dying” shouldn’t really be his end if the inferior Ashura and Indra were capable of something like transmigration.

Besides them, Hagoromo has even greater “beyond life/death” feats than mere transmigration. & Baryon Naruto debatably has greater power than even him right now.

Kashin Koji

So we got Boruto Chapter 52 and ..., and I have a feeling no one is ready for what's coming soon - but let's start from the beginning:

- The new form of Naruto is great, but I think we all agree that we expected something new and interesting from it, and we only got Taijutsu - although we must admit that Naruto was able to fight equally with Ishiki, so it's something amazing,

-The moment Ishiki realizes his life is ending and he sees this strange fire - this is something very interesting, I hope we will learn more about it in the future,

We come to the main point of my thoughts:

Earlier after chapter 49 I mentioned that all signs in heaven and earth indicate that this duel will be crucial for the development of further events, the end of this chapter dispelled all my doubts - "all bullets are loaded, now the only thing left to do is to pull the trigger" :

1. The last moments of Naruto - I will write about this issue at the very beginning, because it is certain, - I am convinced that this is the moment when Naruto leaves the stage, the question is how.
- he gets killed (I don't think so),
- he is "blocked" - he is sealed, thrown into another dimension, something happening to him that prevents him from returning or taking any action - but he does not die.

2.Kawaki recovers Karma - Ishiki said he has 10 minutes left, there is no way he can be defeated now, we also know Kawaki has Karma in the future - so there are two possibilities:
-He will get his karma back now,
-There will be someone who will get it for him - it would be a gigantic twist, but I don't think we have time for it, but who knows.

3.Momo takes over the steering wheel - in my thoughts to chapter 49 I wrote that I would not be surprised if Naruto and Sasuke received a blow from the least expected side during the fight with ishiki, and it looks like it is happening.

- there is no way Momo is going to help Naruto right now,
- Sasuke has no chance with even one of them,
- The only scenario I see before my eyes is a scenario of complete despair, the worst possible.

Momo will help Ishiki retrieve the vessel, then he and Ishiki would either kill or "seal" Naruto , and he can kill Sasuke too.

Every Naruto fan remembers why Sasuke became what he became - I have the feeling that this is the moment when Boruto will lose everything, same as Sasuke.

A month of waiting ahead of us.

:saucepizza:juubicorn

DekuScrub

Hiding at the Owl Cafe...maybe
1. The last moments of Naruto - I will write about this issue at the very beginning, because it is certain, - I am convinced that this is the moment when Naruto leaves the stage, the question is how.
- he gets killed (I don't think so),
- he is "blocked" - he is sealed, thrown into another dimension, something happening to him that prevents him from returning or taking any action - but he does not die.

In a weird way this makes me nostalgic: I remember being an edgy teen, back in the 90s, with my dial up telnet connection on IRC and Lynx, arguing about whether or not Bob from ReBoot was dead.

And of course we eventually got a teaser poster implying anything but... And the fan theories did indeed fly. (Now *there's* a timeskip for ya.)

I feel increasingly like they're about to, shall we say, send "Bob" to the web here. His status will be unknown but presumed bad/dead, until they give that one sliver of hope that starts "the quest", whatever it is. Knowing as many tropes as I've seen in my lifetime, I'll actually be bizarrely relieved if this is confirmed. Oh, and let's not forget weird eyes and scars now...

It also feels kind of ironic to say this, since Naruto really isn't the mentor character, at least not to Boruto. Sasuke's shaping up to, ironically, become the "Mufasa" of the story. I can imagine Boruto being mentally torn apart and shamed by the idea that he had a hand in killing Sasuke. Yeah, I hate to say it, but I think we all see it coming. The idea of losing family is enough to ruin anyone. The idea of killing your personal hero because you couldn't control yourself would simply destroy most people. Sasuke went through that after killing Itachi.

It does seem to me that Boruto is going to follow Sasuke's footsteps...possibly not in the worst way possible, but in a way that he becomes at odds with the village. And that's something I've smelled coming since Kawaki was revealed to be an ally of sorts...one who looks immensely up to Naruto. And Kawaki...that's a different topic entirely.

Basically... I think the story we're about to see is a bizarre role reversal. "Good Sasuke" vs. "Corrupted Naruto". Boruto's going to leave the village for reasons he may see as noble, or at least for the protection of everyone else. (If he believes himself to be a danger, he might just want distance and solitude. And he might try to pick up where Sasuke left off to save himself and others.) Meanwhile Kawaki, for whatever reasons, will be attempting to bring Boruto to what he sees as justice. Big preemptive ROTFL if he somehow gets Himawari tied up in this...

It's going to be a wild ride for sure. Or at the very least, it'll be at least another month before I know if I can ever eat ramen without crying. :rotflI don't think Naruto's going to die (permanently), but I expect whatever's coming is going to get to me pretty harshly.

Last edited:

titantron91

God Killer
Man, Sauce is being sissycucked every chapter without him even trying. Naruto's making sacrifices here only to get sissycucked in the end as well.

Just waiting for Borushiki to chop off Kawaki's prosthetic arm and buttrafe Isshiki.

DrAhmadovic98

Lazy Doctor
- I think Naruto won't die . The one who will probably die is Kurama .

Chapter 7

Momoshiki probably predicted Naruto's future with his Byakugan that his New Kurama mode might kill him .

MOMOSHIKI : " I pity you , Fox . Even though you have all that power , You have no way of passing it on to your next generation . "

- Also this means Boruto won't have Kurama so all the fans suspects and worries that Kishi's comeback to Boruto manga will make Boruto a jinchuricki for Kurama should be dead .

Sunrider

Former Whorekage
Why would this even be relevant if he manages to deactivate it before his chakra is fully consumed? Chakra regenerates. Chakra is consumed everytime a Jutsu is used. Does this mode damage his chakra system or rip his body apart like the gates?
It sounds like the chakra is consumed faster and in greater quantities than can be easily molded/replenished.

So kinda like gates, but without the direct bodily harm.

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
Damn, I didn't know Karama studied nuclear fusion!
He has a lot of time on his hands being sealed from uzumaki to uzumaki probably spends his time time taking on lines classes on nuclear fusion. To pass his time in between his peeping on the uzumakis with their partners spending quality bedroom time together.

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
I'm going to use the little hope that I have and say he will do something important at the near end of the conflict.
Yes he will buy naruto and boruto some ramen or he will try and cut off kawakis hand and teleport him back to Kohona

Sunrider

Former Whorekage
Kurama best coach in narutoverse
:blessed
I just keep imagining if Naruto made friends with Kurama sooner:

*Naruto faces Kiba in chunin exams*

Kurama: "aight kid, keep your eyes open because every time Kiba readies the Four Legs jutsu, he exposes the small of his back for a half-second. I'll give you a shot of chakra and when he crouches for another attack, that's when you go for the haymaker."

redboy776

Kind hearted
Well I hope Naruto be out of the story in the next chapter.

The Goat deserve some vacation after all.

Too stronger, too mighty.

As long he will be there no one can destroy Konoha.

Also by the look of thing, Momoshiki will create absolute chaos and Naruto will have to stop him.

Isshiki will exploit that moment of lack of attention from Naruto to give karma back to Kawaki.

Black Mask

Well...

Naruto is going to hax heaven but I must question where is Killer B in all of this?

Will the other bijuu become relevant again now that they can power nuclear fusion?

redboy776

Kind hearted
This, Naruto already fought every single relevant dojutsu.

Only Jōgan is left.

A spare with EOS Boruto or a showdown with the Otsutsuki king will be welcome.

DekuScrub

Hiding at the Owl Cafe...maybe
Naruto is going to hax heaven but I must question where is Killer B in all of this?

Will the other bijuu become relevant again now that they can power nuclear fusion?

Have something out of a "Tales" game where all the biju have to be converted into something new... I could see that.

Top Bottom