• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Chapter Boruto Manga Chapter 53 (Release: December 20 at 3pm UTC - Official Link in OP)

Sagebee

Do you think boruto will be the only jougan series in the series or you expecting other jougan users ototsuki seem to be aware of it so have to assume some must have it

Barry

So, isn't Borushiki technically the FV for part 1? I doubt there's going to be more fights after this one. :thonk

Sagebee

So, isn't Borushiki technically the FV for part 1? I doubt there's going to be more fights after this one. :thonk
Let's wait and see I think next couple chapters will lead into new arc and not timeskip

And I'm projecting a naruto series villain to come back as final villain of part 1

Technically yes

Maybe Amado will be revealed to be a villain but I doubt they will fight him
Yeah it is either Borushiki or Amado.

Isshiki will return but more so in a chapter 10 sort of way where he gives said power ultimately to Kawaki but I don't see him coming back in a "I am now going to try and kill you all" sort of way, not at least now but probably later in Part 2.

Amado is the wild card, he may just pull a last minute part 1 villain on us or maybe he won't and just wait it out for part 2.

All in all I see to developments closing.

Boruto losing something and being forced to leave his comfort zone in this case Konoha/His Squad, etc...
Kawaki going full circle and gaining karma back but in terms of character finally deciding for himself what path he should choose.

Both will lead the duo towards the development they will receive in Part 2 at least in terms of direction.

Which makes me think about KK and if they will tease him to us one more time before wrapping up Part 1 since his so called belief has been shattered and he is starting back at square one in finding who he is and what he needs to be or needs to do.

He could be a future villain, a grey character, an anti Hero, who knows?

Will he go back to Amado, will he never trust Amado again?

I think we will see a some development from him, he may be the Kakashi/Itachi of the series in terms of getting more after key main characters and villains.

TheMoonsShadow

Anyway, Boruto is currently the strongest genin/kid ninja. As soon as the manga made it known he can use portals at will, that put him above Sarada (can’t see portals before they appear, like the jogan) and Mitsuki (people are purposely overlooking this feat.) and Kawaki is useless without Karma.

It’s sad to see that they have to force/nerf Boruto to be/look weak though (both anime and manga).

Like wtf was the latest episode? He did better against Hanabi than he did against Naruto.. I wish they would just let him be great forreall

neonion

Anyway, Boruto is currently the strongest genin/kid ninja. As soon as the manga made it known he can use portals at will, that put him above Sarada (can’t see portals before they appear, like the jogan) and Mitsuki (people are purposely overlooking this feat.) and Kawaki is useless without Karma.

It’s sad to see that they have to force/nerf Boruto to be/look weak though (both anime and manga).

Like wtf was the latest episode? He did better against Hanabi than he did against Naruto.. I wish they would just let him be great forreall
I agree with the first part of your post but for the rest, I think he did great against Naruto, given the fact it’s Naruto and the ninja tech.

Barry

Technically yes

Maybe Amado will be revealed to be a villain but I doubt they will fight him
It'll soon be time for Amado to troll everyone again. He already trolled a "god". :Myelningen
Let's wait and see I think next couple chapters will lead into new arc and not timeskip

And I'm projecting a naruto series villain to come back as final villain of part 1
We'll probably get a "cooldown" arc, that'll address some remaining questions(what'll happen to Code, Juubi,etc) while foreshadowing stuff down the line(More O, perhaps?).

Sagebee

It'll soon be time for Amado to troll everyone again. He already trolled a "god". :Myelningen

We'll probably get a "cooldown" arc, that'll address some remaining questions(what'll happen to Code, Juubi,etc) while foreshadowing stuff down the line(More O, perhaps?).
People will call me crazy for this

But I think we get a mission arc, a second chunin exam arc and then an ending arc wrapping things up

Barry

People call me crazy for this

But I think we get a mission arc, a second chunin exam arc and then an ending arc wrapping things up
But a Chunin exam already happened some months ago? Aren't they supposed to wait another two years or did Boruto change that? I too want more part 1 material, but the signs of part 1 coming to a close is already there.

Sagebee

But a Chunin exam already happened some months ago? Aren't they supposed to wait another two years or did Boruto change that? I too want more part 1 material, but the signs of part 1 coming to a close is already there.
I dont know about the anime but due to momo invading the exams were canceled so it needs to be redone

Besides that the chunin exam served to introduce new characters and expand there moveset aswell which is why I see it happening

And I have a theory on 3 mentors and attacks team 7 will get that will debut then

Barry

I dont know about the anime but due to momo invading the exams were canceled so it needs to be redone

Besides that the chunin exam served to introduce new characters and expand there moveset aswell which is why I see it happening

And I have a theory on 3 mentors and attacks team 7 will get that will debut then
The CE in the original got invaded too and they didn't do another CE. Maybe, the Boruto anime will do another one cos i kinda doubt they'll go straight to the TS once the part 1 manga material runs out.

Vapour

Orochimaru ain't trying to get low-diffed by the Sharingan for the 5th time so he implanted a sealing jutsu on Sarada's glasses to lock away her true power. It all makes sense now. :hurr

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
Orochimaru ain't trying to get low-diffed by the Sharingan for the 5th time so he implanted a sealing jutsu on Sarada's glasses to lock away her true power. It all makes sense now. :hurr
another perfect reason to hulksmash the horing things

the cyclops theory of containing glasses was first used in 2015

A chūnin exams...

... even though the Hokage just used a life-threatening move, Amado just defected to the village, and there's still the Momoshiki threat ?

Imagine if Naruto's current condition is worsened because of Momoshiki.

Heck, if his condition is divulged to the public and it's also made known that his equal (Sasuke) is no longer as strong as he used to be, this may very well lead to major political upheavals.

There is bound to be structural changes.

With such potential unrest(s), there is no time to organize the next chūnin exams.

slicey

ACEjun
If anything it feels like they're going to rush to a timeskip, i doubt the rest of part one will be a drawn out affair. Part 1 will be up to volume 16 max imo

redboy776

Kind hearted
A chūnin exams...

... even though the Hokage just used a life-threatening move, Amado just defected to the village, and there's still the Momoshiki threat ?

Imagine if Naruto's current condition is worsened because of Momoshiki.

Heck, if his condition is divulged to the public and it's also made known that his equal (Sasuke) is no longer as strong as he used to be, this may very well lead to major political upheavals.

There is bound to be structural changes.

With such potential unrest(s), there is no time to organize the next chūnin exams.

So finally you are starting to see the importance of the Elders, hein?

Sagebee

The CE in the original got invaded too and they didn't do another CE. Maybe, the Boruto anime will do another one cos i kinda doubt they'll go straight to the TS once the part 1 manga material runs out.
Yeah but shikamaru still passed

Also besides that I think it will happen mainly due to debuts mentors and attacks I'm theorizing

Last edited:
Top Bottom