• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Informative Boruto TV Schedule

Abcdjdj1234

Okay, so what is sarada doing? In the fifth point? :psyduck

I hope it's her plan or something coz she seems left out here :lmao :krillin

The two tomoe has to come in useful somehwere right :doge
For number 5, I’ll assume that Sarada pushes both Boruto and Mitsuki??? The train and fire part, idk.
:psyduck

It does look like she pushes them by the latest description tho .. But how does this work ??

KamuiKye

Okay, so what is sarada doing? In the fifth point? :psyduck

I hope it's her plan or something coz she seems left out here :lmao :krillin

The two tomoe has to come in useful somehwere right :doge

:psyduck

It does look like she pushes them by the latest description tho .. But how does this work ??

I’m sure Sarada will be there for the final blow

If not, then we start a revolution.

And that one anti-Bm tweet, thank god BM stans are defending themselves. Came at us unprovoked

:tchpepe

Abcdjdj1234

I’m sure Sarada will be there for the final blow

If not, then we start a revolution

I mean, she is there right? She is in Od's tweet so she has to be there... What is the role tho is not clear :psyduck

It's okay if she's not there but she has to do something with two tomoe, maybe set them up for the rasengan - mitsuki combo by engaging Deepa in cqc just prior showing her 2T

The guy with the Anti tweet got destroyed tho :fatcat :catskully

neonion

Omg I was right. Victor really got eaten by the fruit. Guess, he still survived somehow.

Well, RIP Deepa. I never had high expectations for him anyway.

Foxfoxal

So both "died" but Victor is somehow getting out.

And base Orochimaru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Victor.

At least one of old cast is living to his name.

neonion

Damn Konohamaru was done dirty. It was meant to be his fight. He’s been the one after Victor all this time but seems like Orochimaru stole his spotlight.

Foxfoxal

Damn Konohamaru was done dirty. It was meant to be his fight. He’s been the one after Victor all this time but seems like Orochimaru stole his spotlight.
Konohamaru had one arm useless since two episodes ago, It was never a doubt that Orochimaru would shine more, otherwise there was no point on bringing him.

neonion

Konohamaru had one arm useless since two episodes ago, It was never a doubt that Orochimaru would shine more, otherwise there was no point on bringing him.
Because the anime wrote it this way. They didn’t have to handicap Konohamaru.
Especially when we already know his fate in the manga. This fight was the last opportunity to throw him a bone. After the Ao arc, he is basically erased.

Seems like Konohamaru just took a step back.

xingi

Deepa is a better character that boro because he was around longer and was more entertaining but common...
:mjlol This is worse than boro but with pretty animation.
:dyoutlov

Does orochimaru have another mode other than "base"??

fuff

Maybe Next Time ;)

Maybe sasuke needs to leave with oro again

Altiora Night

The Ashura
Victor seems to be a "Low-Kage" level guy if I had to rank him.

If he had matched Oro, could have propped him up to "Mid-Kage".

That would have also made him lol-diffing Victor more impressive.

The guy made Victor wince by nonchalantly throwing a single kunai at him and afterwards roasted his ass.

:mjlol

Geez. Boro and Deepa's showings make me appreciate moments like these more now.

Foxfoxal

Victor seems like he was trashed by Orochimaru but just kept recovering, he is like at best someone like Hidan, tricky but hardly difficult to a high tier.

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave
so basically OD spoiled the outcome of the whole ep. idk how you guys enjoy the ep after knowing the results. it's enough we get spoiled with the manga but now she wants to spoil the anime which is anime original content not adapted from anything. ruining any fun one can have with the surprises... is she gonna do that with every big ep? i can't always dodge the spoilers when most my tl has her followed.... if she spoils something huge like 2t people be like "OMG 2T CONFIRMED BY OD LET'S GOO" how am i suppose to dodge that? if @OrganicDinosaur wants to spoil either use the emojis version or spoil minor stuff. i literally can't dodge heavy spoilers like these. and you're ruining my .. no most people's enjoyment of the anime... please think this through...

Abcdjdj1234

so basically OD spoiled the outcome of the whole ep. idk how you guys enjoy the ep after knowing the results. it's enough we get spoiled with the manga but now she wants to spoil the anime which is anime original content not adapted from anything. ruining any fun one can have with the surprises... is she gonna do that with every big ep? i can't always dodge the spoilers when most my tl has her followed.... if she spoils something huge like 2t people be like "OMG 2T CONFIRMED BY OD LET'S GOO" how am i suppose to dodge that? if @OrganicDinosaur wants to spoil either use the emojis version or spoil minor stuff. i literally can't dodge heavy spoilers like these. and you're ruining my .. no most people's enjoyment of the anime... please think this through...
Guys... Join me in this :fatcat

slicey

ACEjun
You had every warning to be fair. You said you were going to log out and deactivate twitter but you didn't lol

Foxfoxal

Dude you asked warning and you got the warning, why are you mad?

Top Bottom