1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

BoS Gaara vs Kakuzu

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Itachiisinvincible, Sep 15, 2018 at 9:40 PM.

1. Itachiisinvincible "Madara"

Mindset: IC
    Restrictions: None
    Distance: 30m

Who wins and why?

Tags:
  2. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    kakuzu beats any version of gaara

3. NightingaleOfShadows I am not Toph, I am Melon Lord! Muahahaha!

Kakuzu would probably win here, Gaara doesn't have a real way to kill Kakuzu, he may be able to bury him but definitely not kill, Kakuzu knowing that Gaara uses sand doesnt really change the fights outcome because his ability is obvious, where's Kakuzu's is hard to figure out as seen with team Asuma/Kakashi, with Kakuzu knowing that Gaara uses sand he should know not to play around as hes literally surrounded by it, so I can see him bringing out his maskes earlier then when he did with team Asuma/Kakashi, his maskes should be able to counter the sand, especially if he uses a combo, Kakuzu could eventually close the distance and catch Gaara, but I cant really see that happening as Gaara could just stay in the air but then again Kakuzu's maskes can fly, so either Gaara gets tagged by one of them or Gaara will get outlasted, by that time his defense will be weaker and will become easier to break and or get around, seeing how Gaara haves the desert all around him, will make him use it and doing so will just drain his chakra, as seen in the fight with Deidara. So I see Gaara getting drain to the point where he will eventually get finished by Kakuzu

4. NightingaleOfShadows I am not Toph, I am Melon Lord! Muahahaha!

War Arc Gaara and on should be able to defeat him, especially current

5. Lord Valgaav My fries

Kakuzu adds one more heart to the collection.
    Kakuzu is around deidara's level. He wins but might have a more difficult time

7. Gohara Ryutoshi

Kakuzu wins that match up because he's superior to Deidara who is around the league of that version of Gaara's character and can spam a lot of different elements. :p

8. Hazuki Legend

Anyone in akatsuki ( exept hidan) can defeat kill Bos garaa witout much trouble