1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Bounty Hunt!! Kuroudo Akabane vs Monkey D. Luffy

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

vs

Akabane gets a job at the world government as a Bounty Hunter/Assassin. His First job is to Kill all the Strawhats. But he decides to get Luffy first.

What Happens? Akabane is demonicly fast and he has losts of sharp objects.

Tags:
  2. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

can you give some feats from kuroudo?

3. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Here ya go

4. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

How wide is the range for the bloody rain attack?
    If it's not that wide then luffy can just escape it by using gear 2
    He has some cool abilities but i don't see anything that shows he's anywhere near as fast as gear 2 luffy

5. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Here ya go.
    GetBackers dudes in action

6. vagnard Well-Known Member

Akabane wins easily. In normal speed he is as fast or even faster than Soru. He can control 108 scapels from any point and attack from impossible angles. And Luffy has no way to stop the Bloody Sword.

The fight would last a few seconds with Akabane avoiding Luffy's punches all around the place...then appear behind him and slash him with 3 scapels or the Bloody Sword.

Akabane already showed feats that surpass Luffy and he stated that even against Ginji and Ban he didn't use his full power.

7. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

-Speed-
    Movement- I`d say it be Equal or so when Luffy uses gear 2, or Akabane would be faster. Prior to Gear 2 I give the speed advantages heavily to Akabane.

Reaction- Akabane gets this easily. Akabane was able to catch hundreds if not thusands of diamonds in an instant from the air. Not to mention that Akabane can deal with Mido Ban and his Broken intrinsic ability and also crazy speed.

Fighting speed- they are about even here or Akabane has the advanatge. Akabane is obviously fast with his abilties and things, but Luffy has shown to be able to attacking with blinding speed as well.

Duruability-
    Akabane is able to take lots of physical punish. I don`t see Regular Luffy being able to really damage him at all, or in the capacity that the effects would slow him down. With gear 2 however, I think Luffy could damage him a bit, but that he still wouldn`t be able to do so to the point where Akabane is horribly damaged. Gear 3 would do the trick though and cause Akabane high damage in one hit,although I think Akbane could keep fighting. That being said, I simply don;t see Gear 3 ever hitting.

Attack- Akabane simply outmatches Luffy here. Now I will admit I have a swordmans bias and junk, but Akabane is wicked. He has blades in his body and can ayyack with 108 at once. Plus, he can in fact control the trajectory and thus his attack is random if he so wishes. Moreover, he has his bloddy cross firing attacking, which takes no time at all. Plus, Akabane has his Final Form Blood sword. I for one dont think Luffy would stand a chance at breaking that if he throws punches.The Blood sword was only broken by Mido because Mido`s attacks are `beyond Punching Power``. ( Akabane Physical strength also isn;t bad, but frankly it doesn't matter in this fight anyway.)

All in all, Akabane would win and really don`t find he has any chance of losing. Mostly because his skillset is the anti-thesis of Luffy`s and that he is perfectly well equipped to deal with Luffy. The one thing I can say is that the fight could last awhile...

----
    Lol, the funny thing is though is that Akabane has supposedly not gone all out yet. I also dont consider Mido Ban has either.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006