1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Bracket Finals: (3) Sesshomaru Uchiha vs. (11) Zaru

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Shinji, Jun 4, 2007.

Sess vs. Zaru

Poll closed Jun 10, 2007.
  1. Sess

42.3%
  2. Zaru

57.7%
  1. Shinji 5th Division Captain

For people competing: You should point out why your team wins, and have rebuttals for the other teams scheme and agenda. Their will be a poll. You can vote for your team but its only going to count as 1 point.
    People voting: vote for who you think should win, but you should hold your judgment on your votes until the people competing have given their arguments. Each vote or post or whatever you choose will count as 1 point to the respective team.

Team Zaru:
    Unreleased Ulquiorra
    Bankai Tousen
    Shikai Yumichika

VS.

Team Sess:
    Vizard Shinji(sealed zanpakto)
    Shikai Urahara
    Shikai Ichigo
    SS Ishida

So You Decide Who Wins!

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

It's over you won

3. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Aye, he won the last round against a near identical team.

4. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Zaru team takes that, SU teams may have more players but overally they have no one on Ulquiorra.

Shinji was above one handed unreleased Grimmjow who just was heavily pwned by Ichigo. Uqluiorra will be to much for him, especially that we don't know if he has shikai or bankai. Even if he will manage to fight Uqluiorra at the end he will have a nice whole in the chest.

Just a shikai Urahara will get killed by Ulquiorra. Fast. Also bankai Tousen is to much for him.

Fangirls die from the hand of Tousen.

5. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

You see, i would agree with this, but it all seems over before it has really begun. The fact Sess won the last battle hands down doesnt help.

6. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Exactly. He won against tousen/ulquy already, and deep in my heart I know that unreleased ulquy won't defeat vizard shinji.

7. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

I honestly dont see why you just cannot use Tousen Bankai, have Ulquiorra hold his hand and cero the team. It would work, its a cool plan and it is fully valid. No one could see, they all get cero'd to death. Game over.

8. tgre wait what?

Shinji has cero too...along with his vaizard maskie.

Sess.

9. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

But if he cannot see, hear or sense reiatsu, how is he gonna win?

10. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

He still can feal... warm Uluqiorra's cero turning him into dust.

11. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

That warm feeling will never help him winsmile-big

12. tgre wait what?

Whoever said that Shinji was going to give Tousen a chance to perform any attack of any sort?

13. burning jazz hat Is a pretty shitty

he cant not give tousen a chance if he's blind. it only takes a minute or two tops for tousen to do bankai really. hand on the ring, ring extends to dome, then you're all WTFBLIND. ulq could defend tousen til then. then tousen holds ulqs hand (ulq is secure in his sexuality)
    cero'd.
    I can't see how zaru cant win to be honest :S

14. easy beef LOLOLHITSUGAYA

15. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Lol considering I voted for sess the ratio is 4:1 in votes for me O_o

16. Drk WOOH

Team Sess looks more tough, we haven't even seen everything Shinji can do but he whooped Grimmjow pretty easily. Yumichka isnt much of a challenge to Ichigo or Urahara. SS Ishida could take on Bankai Tousen, after all he tore Mayuri apart.

17. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

That's not ishida in gloves-off-mode. It's ishida who would have been defeated by mayuri.

18. Shinji 5th Division Captain

lol I'm surprised I'm losing, Zaru even voted for me lol.

The thing is SS Ishida beats Yumichika easily.

So then its basically Bankai Tousen and Unreleased Ulqui vs. Shikai Ichigo, Shikai Urahara and Vizard Shinji.

I believe there is no way in hell that Bankai Tousen is going to beat Shikai Urahara. The fact that Kenpachi used some skill in dodging to prevent his vitals from being hit, serves that Urahara will do better since he is a much more more skillful fighter. Include the fact that he can cut down the area from being cut by Tousen with his blood mist shield. And also he will be able to spam "sing benihime" which will help him out in this battle to create distance and if Tousen gets hit its over.

Also if you add Shikai Ichigo with Urahara, who he has a similar meat shield as Kenpachi. And can spam Getsuga Tensho. It becomes rather difficult for Tousen.

So Bankai Tousen defeated.

As for Ulquiorra, he hasn't really done shit. He beat an Ichigo who only used GT as his only attack nothing else. And it took him two hands to negate it. In my opinion Cero > GT. Shinji's cero proved to due more damage then Ichigo's GT. I doubt Ulqui will be able to due the same to Shinji's cero as he did to Vizard Ichigo's GT. Add to the fact that Shinji is fast. He was able to dodge all of Grimmjows attacks in base form. Grimmjow is faster then bankai Ichigo. Add Shinji's mask, he will gain a reiatsu increase and be even faster.

I don't think Ulqui can beat Vizard Shinji without releasing.

And their is no way in hell Ulqui will beat Vizard Shinji and Urahara at the same time. Which will happen if Shikai Urahara beats Bankai Tousen fast.

19. Sena Kobayakawa Girls are: Yoona, HyunA

You overrate Shinji, Sess. To think that he can defeat Ulquiorra with just his mask, no Shikai or Bankai is incredible. With Shikai, Vizard Shinji > Ulquiorra, with Bankai Vizard Shinji > Released Ulquiorra, but Ulquiorra > Vizard Shinji with sealed sword. If he needed two hands to block the GT, so what? He has other options, you know. He could do a Grimmjow and fire his own cero at Shinji, perhaps. He still has a Zanpakuto.
    You continue ignore my argument for the cero spam in Urahara Bankai, it is a totally valid tactic, and you are totally ignoring the fact that Tousen will not be fighting Urahara the same was as Kenpachi. He could use Demon Arts, perhaps. And assuming this isnt true...
    If Urahara is shooting blindly, even Tousen can dodge that from a distance. So no, if Tousen isnt an idiot, then Urahara shouldnt win with Shikai. At worst, it gets drawn out until Ulquiorra wins against Shinji, then its over because Urahara's shikai does nothing to Ulquiorra.
    If you maintain that Masked Shinji > Ulquiorra, then you should do some point changing for the second tournament.

21. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Well as you can see everyone feels differently about where Shinji is ranked in Vizard form. I think he can beat Ulqui, and some don't. And the opinion is subjective thats why he is 35 and Ulqui is 40.

The thing with Tousen he is an idiot. He will go on talking about how awesome his bankai is for hrs. Urahara is not Kenpachi, he is a multiple times smarter and can use his abilities to the fullest. Urahara ain't going to hack and slash, like Kenpachi.

22. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

If I remember correctly, Tousen's Bankai had one weakness: People that don't have fear.

Which is: Kenpachi.

Just as ishida was the only one able to move after being affected be mayuri's poison and thus his PERFECT counter, kenpachi was the perfect counter for Tousen's Bankai.

If you reread the fight, think about what anyone else is going to do in that situation.

23. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Aizen is the only other one. Of all the characters, Aizen and Kenpachi have no fear.

24. Shinji 5th Division Captain

the question is will Urahara be fearful? I don't think so. Brains is a big part in attacking the weaknesses in Tousens bankai.

Kenpachi used some skill in dodging so that his vitals won't be hit.

25. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Reread the fight.

Tousen says something quite plausible. Even the slightest fear (you can't feel, hear, see anything) in that darkness slows down your movements, giving Tousen the big advantage needed. He COULD cut the enemy down at the moment he realizes he's in the darkness. The confusion and fear would probably even harm the likes of Urahara, no matter how intelligent he is.

Now if Tousen doesn't fuck around with talk and minor cuts like in the plot-driven fight against kenpachi, he can defeat shikai urahara in that.

26. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Yes. Urahara may be an expert analysist and scientist, but he isnt Aizen level and he is not a psychopath like Kenpachi, so he wont be able to deal with Tousen's bankai. Urahara has shown that he likes to analyse skills before battle - he cant do that if he cannot see or hear, or sense reiatsu. His reflexes might be fast enough to do what Kenpachi did (although you must appreciate that what Kenpachi did is INSANELY difficult and requires god-like reflexes), but that just leads on to the next point....
    As this is a battle, we must assume that team-members act as you wish, so Tousen would just go for OHKO on Urahara.

27. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Also, you seem to forget that Kenpach survived all those cuts.

He got a hit on Tousen by GETTING HIMSELF IMPALED, and I don't know how many people would just fight on normally after that.

28. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

If you look at what Bleach is like, impalement generally means the battle is over.
    Ichigo - Impaled by Zaraki, needed help to return.
    Rukia - Impaled by Aroniro, possibly dead now.
    Byakuya - Impaled by Shinso, down in one hit.
    Ichigo - Impaled by Ulquiorra, dead until revived.
    Rukia - Impaled by Grimmjow, defeated.
    There may be others, they just sprang to mind...
    Kenpachi - Impaled by Tousen, beat the shit out him afterwards.

29. burning jazz hat Is a pretty shitty

kidding.

30. Shinji 5th Division Captain

I looked over ch 146 for some reason lol. And I think that statement is overrated. And really is a subjective statement. He says people will experience fear when their light is taken away. But I don't think the first thing Urahara is going to think is how scared he is. He is going to think of a way to use his abilities to defeat him.

In my opinion any experienced fighter with an area of effect attack can beat Bankai Tousen.

Kenpachi went through the moment of shock and realized that all but one of his senses were taken away. And he got through it. Their will be a moment of shock where Urahara will be like wtf. But he will do the same as Kenpachi and use his sense of touch to detect Tousen.