1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Bruce Almighty vs. Emperor Joker

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by lucky, Dec 7, 2005.

Bruce Almighty vs. Emperor Joker

1. Bruce

50.0%
  2. Joker

25.0%
  3. Draw/Don't know

25.0%
  1. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

They're both wacko and both could do virtually anything they wanted. Emperor joker took mr. mxyzptlk's powers and totally fucked up DCU. Drove gods (phantom stranger, ganthet, zeus, shazaam, highfather) insane (all of them were saying 'wazaaaaap!!!!'), killed batman and brought him back to life again and again just to kill him another way, shaped the entire universe in his own image, etc etc etc...

Bruce almighty is a guy who was given god's powers for a time...

Oh and interesting thing is that i didn't know htat mr. mxyzptlk was capable of that much power... aside from the 'Quintessence' (cosmic guardians of the universe) Joker seemed to even taint the Spectre himself cackling madly.

How powerful IS a 5th dimension imp?

Tags:
  2. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

I voted Don't know.

I'd assume Bruce would win, his abilities had alot of potental but never exploited because bruce was a nice guy instead of a destroyer of multiverses.