1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Build a Ninja!!!

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Harokage, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Harokage Genin

well, if u havent read my request for a naruto mmo, read it. i think im onto something. but anyway, lets try to create a ninja. several rules:
    1. have it make sense; because id like to have the game take place about the time of the anime/manga, dont go creating a thousand uchiha ninjas or somthing. stay with the story.
    2. make it seem real; if u just say ur ninja is the best ninja, that stinks, make it seem real, and not some perfect being.
    3. vary it up; u can make more than one. i encourage that, so u can experiment with multiple ideas. dont just create jonin, maybe make chunin or genin. no hokages though. see rules 1 and 2.
    suggestions:
    a. be creative: even if u can call ur character wacky, in naruto, who isnt in some way?
    b. be specific, if u can: Drawings, moves, genetic traits, even one of those shinobi profile cards would all add to the awesomeness of ur ninja. btw, if anyone can construct a template of the shinobi skill card, thatd be pretty cool. save me and others a lot of work.
    c. personality: the most important part is personality. without it, characters wouldnt be 1/1,000,000 as cool as they are. tell us likes, dislikes, techniques and style that are preferred, weapons, etc. they are all crucial.
    d. backround: not all ninjas pop out of the woodwork, going from nothing to greatness. create some backround.
    BEGIN :kkanbu

Tags:
  2. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

I have a feeling something like this has been done before, but here's a link to my self-created ninja. (Actually it's whole family ^^) I haven't put all the profiles up, and I still have to put all the pictures up, but you can get the idea ^^

Just go here, and then to bottom link.

Yumeda Reiboshi is my favourite ^^

3. Witsburg New Member

Name - Muteki ? (haven't decided on a first name for him... especially since he never ever uses it...) aka Devil Hunter / Nameless one (Nanashi)
    Bloodtype - ?
    Birthday - ?
    Age - 22
    Rank - In terms of 'ninja' skills he would be on the level of an academy student. However, in combat potential, he'd rank as a Kage.
    Affiliation - none

Personality - Strong sense of justice, slightly warped though. Would always give an opponent time to 'repent'. Does everything on his own if possible, refuses help. Loner, avenger type personality.

Stats
    Taijutsu - 5
    Ninjutsu - 0
    Genjutsu - 0
    Chakra/Stamina - 3
    Speed - 4
    Power - 3
    Intelligence - 3.5
    Seals - 0

Muteki is a samurai clan that was created to fight on even ground with ninjas even as ninjas 'spell' abilities increased in vast variety and strength compared to the samurai. They have a bloodline that negates all chakra within its field. Doing this effectively destroyes most ninjutsus, disables genjutsu. The members of the clan have zero cababilty to mould chakra as it dissipates as they gather it due to their bloodline.

His entire clan was wiped out by the Akatsuki, because they were considered a threat to their plans. He witnesses the slaughter and swears to avenge his family, taking up the art of the sword at the age of 6.

Name - Shourai Metsuki
    Bloodtype - ?
    Birthday - ?
    Age - 12
    Rank - Genin
    Affiliation - Konoha

Personality - Enjoys playing pranks and causing as much trouble as possible without being caught. Always sure of himself to the point of arrogant. Not very enthusiastic about being a ninja.

Stats
    Taijutsu - 1
    Ninjutsu - 3
    Genjutsu - 3
    Chakra/Stamina - 4
    Speed - 1.5
    Power - 1
    Intelligence - 2
    Seals - 2

Metsuki has a unique trait in that his right eye is pitch black, think black byakugan, while his left eye is a pulsating red. The red eye sees the future (up to 7 days in advance) as long as he does nothing to affect what happens within those seven days. This ability gives him an incredible advantage in battle and he tends to become arrogant due to what he calls 'predictability'. Though when he foresees his defeat, he does everything he can to avoid it. The black eye shows the uncertain future and requires vastly more chakra to use it. It shows every possible outcome the future has, up to 1 day in advance. In combat, he can only use this technique for a maximum of 1 minute before completely drained of chakra.
    His ability of foresight allows him to 'learn' jutsus with unparalleled ease, though it restricts him as he doesn't have the imagination to create new techniques.
    Sometimes called a tactical genius... but when you can see the future... do you really need to be a genius to make a good plan?

4. TheKyubi The BAMF

Birthday: 1/17 (same day as Al Capone)
    Bloodtype: "who wants to know?"
    Favored weapon(s): Katana
    Stats
    Tai:2
    Nin:4
    Gen: "what the hell is that?"
    Chakra: 4
    Base Land Speed: 2
    Intel: 3
    Bloodline: member of the famed Shubiki clan, and weilder of the flaming spirit which allows him to the ability to not be harmed by fire and to ignite himself with flame at will (doesn't burn his clothes u pervy girls, he usually only ignites his hands).
    Personality: Loves Ino Yamanaka, could kick Sasuke's but if he wanted to, or so he claims.

5. Blitzkrieg Rock Lee=Teh OWNAGE

6. mortsleam Night D. Mare

Bloddtype= AB
    Clan= A dead clan
    Age= 15
    Bio:
    Train is a Quiet Genuis.
    Very smart and listens to Smart poeple.
    Became Genin at the age of 7.
    CHuunin at the age of 10.
    And jounin at the age of 13.
    A true Genuis that work's Hard and has a Evil Dragon Bijuu inside him..
    Thats all. He could go up to 5 Tail.

7. Yamazaru heh heh heh...

Name - Kaen, Jarred
    Bloodtype - (-AB)
    Birthday - Dec. 7
    Age - 18
    Rank - I guess a missing-nin

This is an actual character I have in a story. His main ability is to summon a huge, fire enchanted sword and knocks people out with it. His right eye is completely black, I mean all of it other than the veins and it gives his heat vision, this is called the Hinotegan! (Doesnt have a name in the story) He also has a demon in him called Ringolava, he can only be unleashed when his right eye is struck, and unusable.
    Jarred is an anti-obidient guy, if you give him an order, he will ignore/attack you. While he struggles to land direct hits with his attacks he has very natural reflexes. He tries hard, at everyting he does (kinda like Naruto) and his temper can somtimes get the best of him.

Stats
    Taijutsu - 2
    Ninjutsu - 4
    Genjutsu - 0
    Chakra/Stamina - 3
    Speed - 2
    Power - 5
    Intelligence - 2
    Seals - 0

Character
    Name - Ringolava
    Bloodtype - N/A
    Birthday - The dawn of time
    Age - Where is the infinate icon on the comp. keyboard?
    Rank - Ummmm, he is like the Kyuui and the S somthin that Gaara has (the name left me)

He is an all powerful demon that will stop at nothing to have some fun in his pain filled life. This means all kinds of torture and murder. He uses fire ninjutsu that requires no chakra, these fire jutsu's are Kabi no Jutsu (fire wall), Bakuha no Jutsu (expplosion), Furea no Jutsu (fire starter), and the Hakku no Jutsu (fire mind hack).

Stats
    Taijutsu - 3
    Ninjutsu - 3
    Genjutsu - 3
    Chakra/Stamina - 2
    Speed - 4
    Power - 5
    Intelegance - 2
    Seals - 0

8. Sloblo Guest

Oni "white ash"
    Birthday: 4/20
    Bloodtype: B+
    Favored Weapon: Explosive notes, A massive pipe (think frog boss sized)
    Stats
    Tai:4
    Nin:0
    Gen:3
    Base Land Speed: 4
    Chakra:X
    Intel: 4
    Bloodline: None
    Backround: The majority of his body was destroyed during an experiment creating new jutsus for his village. This accident caused all of his chakra to ignite at once badly damaging his body and destroying his entire village. Using sheer willpower and intelligence he created a Robotic arm for him self. This robotic arm was infused with an ash demon. The arm slowly grew on to him and fused with him. Currently almost 25% of his body is robotic. The largest benifit of this robotic arm is that the ash demons chakra is used in the place of his own giving him the ability to use several types of jutsu impossible for normal ninja to use, as well as incredible strength. The enormous pipe he carries around was found on a mission to the land of stone where he stole it from an enormous Rock dragon.

Personality: Incredibly haunted by his past mistakes, will protect those in need but is unwilling to make any lasting friendships. Always travels alone. He is constantly battling the Demon arm attached to him and hesitates to use it until it is absolutely necissary.

Unique jutsu: Ash cloud (similar to hidden mist but chokes opponents)
    Huge Exhale: an Enormous puff of smoke comes out of his mouth blowing opponents back
    Ash Clone: Everyone else gets a clone why not him lol
    Demon Smoke: The demon in his arm partially escapes scorching the enemy and hitting them with a solution which turns whatever it touches into salt. (This allows the demon to take over a slightly larger portion of his body making him more powerful but at a loss of his own personality)
    (After his chakra was burned out these are the only things he can perform. there is no limit to the number of times he can perform them but they weaken the more he uses them in a short period of time)

Currently he his just wandering from village to village seeking the reason why his chakra combusted and if there is any way to replace it so he can remove the demon arm.

9. OneHandSandShinobi *Sigh*

Name: Sekishu Takai ( last name first just like japanese do it )
    Clan: Sekishu
    Village: Waterfall
    Bloodtype: Im not sure
    Birthday: Febuary 11
    Height: 6ft 2 inches
    Weight:132 lb
    Bio:Takai has had a pretty decent child hood with loving parents and a few friends and most things come pretty easy to him so u could say his backround is just an average life. Takai's clan is very unique for they almost all of his clan is missing a hand in fact u are considered a disgrace to the clan if u have more than one hand.They have figured out however to use this to their advantage creating tecniques that normaly focus large amounts of chakra to their stubs ( where their hands should be ) and creating things similar to chidori without using hand signs while this may sound like a broken talent it isnt they have to work very hard at it.They also normally have a talent for taijustu to the point where they normally have rock lees skill by age 16,as for his personality while he doesnt give up when he has his mind set on somthing he doesnt have much self confidence but that doesnt mean he wont atleast try,his moto is " i wont look for hard work but if it finds me i will do it ", he has doesnt make tons of friends but is very loyal to the ones he has he is the first person u would go to if u wanted to entrust a secret to someone. He has a slightly above average IQ but desnt like to think making himself look dummer than he is,he tries to be as modest as possible modest,as for his love life there isnt much of one he isnt ugly just cant get a girl friend for some reason
    STATS
    ( These stat #'s r ranked 1-10, 10 being best)
    Tai:8
    Gen:2
    Nin:5
    Chi (genetic) :9
    Ningu (Ninja tools) :4
    Chakra:5
    Land Speed:7
    Intel:8
    Power:6

10. ace448 New Member

Name: Unkown
    Nick Name: The Human Sharingan
    Height: 6' 3"
    Combat Level: Jounin/ANUB other Special Forces/ Medical Nin
    Villiage: Hidden in the shadows
    Expertise: Traps, Weapons, Ninjutsu
    Proficency:, Taijutsu
    Traps:
    Weapons:Kunai, Needels,Shuriken,exploding notes
    Genjutsu:Kishibari no Jutsu (Tree Bind Technique) {this is the only one}
    Taijutsu:Tekken (Iron Fist) Taijutsu style, Haridoku (Poison Needles),Haritsuba (Spitting Needles)
    Ninjutsu: Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel),Chuusuusei Biribiri (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock),Genjutsu Kai,Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu,Ningyoushibai no Koutetsu (Steel Puppet Show)
    Weakness: Summonings, No advanced Blood Line, Genjutsu
    Kinjutsu: Kage Bunshin,Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique)
    Hijutsu: NAB- Kamakzijutsu (devine wind) this is a self devolped jutsu. Basicly after a set of hand seals a blade of air forms along the users hand and fore arms. This "blade" can cut through anything and can only be displaced by a fire attack (becuase it sucks up all the air to burn). IE physical attacks cant dispeal the jutsu or block the jutsu.
    As and assain for his village this ninja is accomplised at killing fast. Often useing traps and attacking the vital areas of the body. Is famous for setting unknown mulitlayed traps. Also is very acomplished with weapons and there control. Though possesing no advanced bloodline, this nin has a huge IQ and a photographic memory allowing him to copy hand seals (if preformed more then 4 time in front of him) and learn new techniques in the field. Orginaly trained as a medical ninja it was found that he had a nac for killing as oppsed to healing. Will often times track a enemy for weeks before attacking. This is becuase he can not sustain a protracted battle. His Kamakazijutsu makes him excpetionaly deadly allowing him to pass any physical block and cut striat to the enemys heart. This attack comes at a price though it can only be used once per day and cna only be heald for 3:33 minutes. Once over it leaves him completly drained of stamina.
    ill add stats out of 10 here
    Stats (1-10)
    Taijutsu - 6
    Ninjutsu - 8
    Genjutsu - 2
    Chakra/Stamina - 9 (uses lots of sapping jutsu)
    Speed - 9
    Strength - 5
    Intelligence - 10+
    Seals - 4

Bio- Born just a few years before his parents death. Not ever truely knowing his parents he has never missed them much. he eventualy graduated school at the age of 8. Considerd a genius. He graduate to Chunnin level at the age of 12 (tried to become a Med Nin from 8-10) then became a Jounin at 15 at 16 was a member of the shadow (this villages ANUB). Tall and quite he is often sent on missions to assisnate rouge nins. Though he recived a mission to kill Itachi he failed(got his ass beat) and only made it do to the fact that he was a partily trianed Med Nin which allowed him self to save him from a point of death. Knowing that Itachi is a threat to the world he had placed his hope in his brother to kill knowing that he could not. Currently is hunting and tracking down the rouge Sound Village to prevent all out war.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  11. ace448 New Member

i hope i made it to your specs. Also id love to see someone draw him even give him a name (i speak German not japanse). Trust my art amounst to stick figures

12. TenshiOni Active Member

My friends, please post your characters in this thread.

Recycling this dupe.