1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Bunshichi Tawara vs. Natsume Maya

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by ChaochroX, Aug 9, 2005.

Bunshichi Tawara vs Natsume Maya

1. Bunshichi Tawara

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. Natsume Maya

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ChaochroX Devil of Chicago

I personaly think Bunshichi would beat her but she did show off some impressive stuff. Well what do you think?

Tags:
  2. The 21st Hokage The Devil Of Daybreak

This match has to go to Double Impact Tawara after all
    Spoiler:
    he did beat Shin and Shin is Maya's Olderbrother whom was the strongest at the time until Mitsuomi came in and yeah.

3. vegitabo Death Bringer

maya with reiki and willing to give up her life or normal maya? Normal maya loses, but crazy and angry maya with reiki takes tawara out in one blow.

4. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I'm pretty sure Tawara can frimp anyone. :S

5. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

Bomb Ahead, Bomb Bomb Bomb Ahead. Tenge Tenjou Best Introduction ever.

That said I never seen past episode 10 -_-.

6. Code Zoamelgustar

I'd say Bunshichi takes this. Wasn't he known as the strongest? And well Maya was already getting tossed around by pre-messed/powered-up Mitsuomi.

7. Kaki Condensed hits harder

He'd have to be careful, as he said "the only think I'm afraid of are those big tits of yours" to her before...

He's still win but it may be a challanging match.

8. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

He'd smack the crap out of her.
    He was one of the only people to hand up to Shin + Ryuuken.

Bunshichi was known as the strongest because he had more victories than Shin.

I'm sure Bunshichi could take down Mitsuomi, the only one that likely stands a chance against him is Nagi at full potential or Masataka/Bob at full potential.

9. Kaki Condensed hits harder

If soichiro was at full potential he would cool him off with a nice bottle of water.....

as far as bob, bob would go have sex at full potential.

10. Death Fog Spit Your Game

I completely agree with this whole statement.

11. Kisame Banned

After seeing what bunshichi did to Shin after being hit by a car... man wtf no way maya beats him.

12. Kaki Condensed hits harder

lol, OH shit....I forgot he realy did mess up shin.

13. Kaki Condensed hits harder

lol, OH shit....I forgot he realy did mess up shin.

14. Tokito Taishirou

Guys you know that Shin in his fight with Tawara was holding back?
    The whole point of that fight was that Shin need the Reiki to control himself and thus not going on a rampage killing 24/7
    In his fight against Mits he actually went mad and wtfpwned everyone in the dojo including Tawara.

Back to the topic:
    What kind of Maya is this? If this is the same Maya that fought Tetsuhito I would give it to Maya if not Tawara wins.

15. Kisame Banned

Dude no he wasn't. Shin had his sword and stabbed both of Bunshichi's legs. Bunshichi waited til shin sheathed his sword then beat the fuck out of him because that was his plan. Shin kept trying to get his sword back but the girl didnt want to give it to him.

16. Tokito Taishirou

Sighs
    Fu Chien v 7 page 61:
    " Look at this ... When was it ... That unctious guy ... Tawara- kun I think
    He said that if Shin didn't have that Katana that his skills were second-rate but ...
    He was wrong
    Once it is starts, his "power" becomes so strong that he isn't able to suppress it without "Reiki" ...
    Back then, Shin didn't want the Katana so he could win
    He was afraid that he would kill Tawara and the others around him in rage ...

17. Kisame Banned

post the scan ftw. I read the manga as well definitely don't remember him saying that.

Tawara ownt that shin up and he definitely wanted it to win.

18. Tokito Taishirou

That's right he beat up a Shin who was trying not to went berserk on his best friend.
    Here you have the scan.

and "berserk" shin pwning everyone in the dojo including Tawara
    Spoiler:

19. Kisame Banned

yeah remember that part. thought u were talking about the old man. Anyway he still did all that after being severly injured. That was good enough for me.

20. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Bunshichi devil whatever mode when he F^cked that car up should be enough to own her ass.

21. Kisame Banned

yeah thats another comparison we have for this fight. Maya had trouble with the fat chick and her hidden weapons and Tawara ownt her in like 2 secs.

22. Death Fog Spit Your Game

Tetsuhito's a punk. Sure, he has several Red Feather powers he can use at his disposal, which are extremely powerful dont get me wrong. But Bunshichi with his battle experience that allows him to fight against Red Feather powers and Techniques(see what he did to the Forged Needle). I have no doubt that he would beat the shit out of that punk more than Maya could ever hope to be.

Iron body? Going off by how physically strong Tawara is, Im pretty sure he can break Tetsuhito's Iron body eventually.

We also have to remember that Maya had the help of Shin's sword in that fight.

23. Tokito Taishirou

Wow you are overrating Tawara way to much. He stopped a forged needle attack from punk Nagi who just learned it 3 days ago. That's nothing in comparison to real power like Tetsuhito got them.
    Spoiler:

How could Tawara ever dream about hurting Tetsuhito? An activated Reiki wasn't enough to hurt him. Maya needed the help of Aya and feed-ed her life to Reiki to make it show it real form and so finally be able to kill Tetsuhito.

The Reiki is the only thing that was able to stop Tetsuhito. So yes Maya without the Reiki wouldn't had been able to defeat him but that goes to everyone else as well. And a Tawara with Reiki would had lost horrible against Tetsuhito.

24. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

kind of taking that picture out of context, no?
    Tetsuhito only gained that kind of raw power after all the abilties in him where going out of control. In fact, throughout the entire battle he had with Maya, prior to his loss of control, he had nothing near as much power and was relying more on utilize the various red feather techniques he had. So I don't really think that's a fair comparison.

-Besides, tawara has shown pretty montrous power himself. Remember where Takanagi was in front of Fu-cyborg and Tawara blow the robot apart and cause a crater.

I believe it was Tetsuhito body being resitant to all metal or something liek that which aloud him to take the Reiki attacks intially. So the fact that reiki was activated doesn't hold much weight in those earlier instances in the fight. On the otherhand, I'd wonder whether or not he could take entierly physical based attacks at Tawara level, prior to having lost control.

-As for after he lost control and where the reiki become unsheathed for the first time... I don't remember that too clearly at the moment, so I'd need to check it first.

Anyway, I don't think Maya could stand up to taking too many, if any direct hits from Tawara. Also, he was able to fight against Shin, although he was held back by Reiki, and was winning for awhile. Plus, even if it was a newly learned needle attack, it's still pretty impresive to just stop it point blank.

25. Death Fog Spit Your Game

And who told you I brought that up to show Bunshichi's destructive power? Please read my previous post. I brought that up to show you Bunshichi's knowledge, skill, and EXPERIENCE. How he can beat those Red Feather people.

Also, do you really think its relevant even if the one using the techinque is a beginner or not? Bunshichi KNOWS how the Forged Needle works. Whether it be a pro or a beginner using it, it wont matter. He will stop it. Although it would probably take him time to do it against stronger people(like Mitsoumi). And besides, even if he cant stop it, he still knows it so he can avoid it.

And you severely underestimate Bunshichi. You seem to forget his endurance and how much durable he is. He basically got ran over completely by a car, destroyed the car with a single punch, had both of his legs stabbed repeatedly by the Reiki and lost a lot of blood. BUT he still got up and proceed to own the shit out of Shin(regardless of whether Shin wasnt at his best in that fight).

You shouldnt overlook his strength either.

Spoiler:
    Destroying Cyborg Fu-Chien with a single punch is NOT an easy task, then cracking the ground as a side effect of it:

And the things is, he wasnt even half-serious(not even close).

26. Tokito Taishirou

Well Maya sensed the flowing of his Ki and was able to dodge his "stealed attacks" However as soon as Tetsuhito stopped that and fought in a normal way he beat her up like a punching ball.
    I' think he never thought about going all out on her being the overconfident asshole he was(Keep in mind that he never got hurt before and killed/fought several hundred years). So he toyed around with Maya the whole time until it was to late ^^

And I believe he is immune to physical dmg. There are some hints about that

plus he never endured pain is his entire life before meeting Maya.

The point is it would matter. If he is out speed he can't stop it, if it is used correctly he will not be in range to stop it... And I highly doubt any skilled guy would shout: "here comes my next move Forged Needle attack pls do not move!"
    I just try to see his strength in a neutral way.
    Tawara avoided the second hit from the car with his “double impact” (maybe his strongest attack) and send the car flying. That's was impressive at that point but now you have guys shopping trees barehanded, cutting throughout erratic blocks with a bamboo stick etc.
    And still that Bunshichi got knocked out with 1 attack from Shin in the dojo...

And luckily Takayagani saved him and the district :p

Tawara is one of the strongest normal fighters however just having superstrenght ( which has alrdy been surpassed) is not enough to deal with the top fighters and powers in the TT-verse :>

27. Death Fog Spit Your Game

And I doubt Bunshichi can easily be outspeeded by anyone. He wouldn't have kept up with Shin(even with the Reiki) if thats the case considering the things he went through before that.

Also, Nagi didnt shout or even say anything when he wanted to use the Forged Needle against Bunshichi. Bunshichi clearly KNOWS when the Forged Needle will be used.

And that car feat wasnt to show you his strength(atleast not completely), it was to show you how durable and how much endurance he has. Please read my post again.

And I honestly dont think chopping trees and cutting blocks with a bamboo stick would compare to creating a big crack(almost a crater) in the ground as only a side effect of one-punching someone effortlessly.

Which included Tetsuhito.

Except Bunshichi isnt just all about Brute, now is he? And if we go by that logic, then Oh Great! must be so dumb that he actually made Mitsoumi as the main villain of the show, instead of someone who has Red Feather powers. As Mitsoumi once said, the tide has turned and they are now the hunters and the Red Feather people are the hunted. He will show anyone that he doesnt need those "powers" to hunt them down and beat them.

And I still strongly disagree that anyone has surpassed his super strength(except for maybe Shin)

28. Tokito Taishirou

Guess powering and charging up for the Forged Needle Attack is not like yelling what my next move is going to be .

The first time he got hit, was to show his durance, I agree with you on that one. However the second time it was clearly a strength feat, If stopping and sending an incoming car flying is not strength feat i do not know what else is.

:huh
    I wouldn't call that big and other characters in TT did the same thing so whats so great about it?

He never showed us anything else than brute strength and it is very doubtfully
    that he will get another fight to proof us otherwise.

The point is that OG didn't made a mistake. He made someone with RF-powers the main-villain.

And I guess Kabane and Shyoujyou are there to serve him tea.

Well what can I say did you saw what Tetsuhito did to the wall?

29. Death Fog Spit Your Game

And I guess other users of that techinque dont need to power up before using that, eh?

Thats why I said "Not Completely". Yes that car was to show his strength(I mean whats your point? your only helping my case here), but it was mainly to show how durable he is. The very fact that he got hit completely by a speeding car and STILL had enough strength to one-punch that sucker AND fight with Shin.

That shows you how much Bunshichi will keep coming at you. The thought of Tetsuhito completely owning Bunshichi in a matter of minutes is really one that I can NEVER imagine.

Please show me where has a TT characters did the exact same thing Bunshichi did. And yes it was pretty big for a crack. A crack created by someone exerting only 1/4 of his strength.

To which Ill point you again to that Forged Needle subject. Or are you gonna keep ignoring it? Bunshichi is a smart fighter and is clearly a good observer. He lectured Nagi on how the Forged Needle works.

And who are you referring to? Mitsoumi or Souhaku? Mitsoumi doesnt have Red Feather powers, he's a White Feather guy. Souhaku isnt the main villain of the entire show. He's only a main villain of an arc.

Dont say that to me. Say that to Mitsoumi(or better yet Oh Great!). Kabane and Shyoujyou were purely loyal to him. Other than that, he has shown his bitterness many times now on the rest of the Red Feather people who serve him. Notice that most of the members of the Enforcers arent Red Feathers.

And what instance are you referring to? That scan you posted? How can you even use that when that was Tetsuhito at his strongest(losing control of his powers) to Bunshichi who was far from his best?