• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Shop C.C. Prize Café

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
@Rinoa

Hello.

Am I able to switch my member of the month prize (NBD section) to either a coloured Username title Or a HTML title? The prize is for sparkles on your name, since I already have that I'm just wondering if I can switch the prize. All good if not possible I will wait and use it when my current one runs out.
No i believe you can use to extend your sparkles for another month.

@Majin Lu can confirm this.

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
@Rinoa

Hello.

Am I able to switch my member of the month prize (NBD section) to either a coloured Username title Or a HTML title? The prize is for sparkles on your name, since I already have that I'm just wondering if I can switch the prize. All good if not possible I will wait and use it when my current one runs out.

No i believe you can use to extend your sparkles for another month.

@Majin Lu can confirm this.
You will have to take the sparkles (you can use them later or extend your current ones) or give it to other member. Member of the Month award in the NBD follows the same prize pattern of the old Ningen of the Month (DB). It cannot be exchanged by rep and/or CC points.

From days ago:

Sadly, the prize sparkles cannot be traded for rep or anything else. It is not me who decided the prizes.

You can either take the sparkles or give them to somebody else if you want to.

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
Not that I'm expecting it to come back anytime in the next 5-10 years but:

Are you able to bring back Elusive Prizes? Is this an easy thing to do or what? @Mbxx

Kinjin

Magic Knight
Global Moderator
Not that I'm expecting it to come back anytime in the next 5-10 years but:

Are you able to bring back Elusive Prizes? Is this an easy thing to do or what? @Mbxx
Mbxx was never involved with Elusive Prizes. It's the work of the CC staff.

Better ask in the Contest Central.

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
Mbxx was never involved with Elusive Prizes. It's the work of the CC staff.

Better ask in the Contest Central.
I already asked Rinoa. This is what she said:

"They purchase when you have the Elusive Prizes Editions/events, something we probably are not going to do until some of the things are ended to be fixed after upgrade."

So I assumed it was on Mbxx.

Kinjin

Magic Knight
Global Moderator
I already asked Rinoa. This is what she said:

"They purchase when you have the Elusive Prizes Editions/events, something we probably are not going to do until some of the things are ended to be fixed after upgrade."

So I assumed it was on Mbxx.
The event itself is something the CC staff hosts.

The various prizes need to be fixed still, such as avatars which is on his end. It makes little sense to bring back Elusive Prizes with so much stuff being in dire need of fixing.

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
The event itself is something the CC staff hosts.

The various prizes need to be fixed still, such as avatars which is on his end. It makes little sense to bring back Elusive Prizes with so much stuff being in dire need of fixing.
I see. I think the things that do have solutions should come back if anything, if there are problems that do not even have one at the moment like the rep page imo.

You mean big avatar prize? That's already back. Unless you mean the compression rate.

Kinjin

Magic Knight
Global Moderator
I see. I think the things that do have solutions should come back if anything, if there are problems that do not even have one at the moment like the rep page imo.

You mean big avatar prize? That's already back. Unless you mean the compression rate.
Since there is still lack of clarity I moved the posts here as to not derail the thread further.

Yes, avatar compression, transparency, gifs etc. Elusive Prizes got way more prizes which aren't back to what they were like pre-update.

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator

Only prize working as it was supposed to is sparkles. Even HTML isn't working as it was before, you need an admin to make it work if you change it, for example. And it was made pricer.

Image username? I have one and it gets invisible any time of the day. It's random like that, on and off. Imagine paying a lot for something isn't working or aren't sure that will be there for the next 6 months?! And even before the update, we were told to limit it because "no waste of usergroups".

Avatars are our biggest normal prize and it isn't working as before.

The cheapest prize that Mbxx added? No one is buying it.

So it's unlikely that Elusive Prizes comes back sooner.

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
Only prize working as it was supposed to is sparkles. Even HTML isn't working as it was before, you need an admin to make it work if you change it, for example. And it was made pricer.

Image username? I have one and it gets invisible any time of the day. It's random like that, on and off. Imagine paying a lot for something isn't working or aren't sure that will be there for the next 6 months?! And even before the update, we were told to limit it because "no waste of usergroups".

Avatars are our biggest normal prize and it isn't working as before.

The cheapest prize that Mbxx added? No one is buying it.

So it's unlikely that Elusive Prizes comes back sooner.
I wouldn't be opposed to buying that prize myself but without the ability to also colorize my username I don't like the way a black name would contrast with my user title being coloured. I'd rather make both blue/red or something like that.

Maybe I'll try it out in Red and see how the black+red sparkle username contrasts with a red usertitle. Hmm.

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
I wouldn't be opposed to buying that prize myself but without the ability to also colorize my username I don't like the way a black name would contrast with my user title being coloured. I'd rather make both blue/red or something like that.

Maybe I'll try it out in Red and see how the black+red sparkle username contrasts with a red usertitle. Hmm.
If you are going to try to coloured custom usertitle, tag @Rinoa. It is a prize that I cannot apply.

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator

Do you want to give it a shot for a month ? After applied you’re going to be able to see a color pallet right under where you insert you usertitle and you can pick the color you want to wear and change the colors in there.
Just let it know when you decide about.
If you are going to try to coloured custom usertitle, tag @Rinoa. It is a prize that I cannot apply.

This one works as before.:blobhide

Top Bottom