1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

CA Gon and Killua vs Hisoka

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Skilatry, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Skilatry

Who wins? :cat

Tags:
  2. snakeeater

Both of them at the same time or individually?

3. Intus Legere

Both of them can pull a win, they have a good combination of speed and power, Narukami and Jajanken have good synergy (as seen against Rammot). Alone, Gon and Killua definitely aren't on the same level as Hisoka yet.

Killua, despite his bravado during the elections arc, wasn't really confident about facing his brother 1v1 and was determined to run from him (and he would have done so if it was not for Alluka, who could get hurt). Both of them knew that Killua's best shot against Illumi was calling Nanika and wishing for Illumi's death.

On the same scene, Hisoka was considering whether killing Alluka to get Killua's wrath, then killing Killua to get Illumi enraged was the best choice... which implies Hisoka considered killing Killua a side task, despite seeing Kanmuru himself.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. King1

Individually they will lose but together they can win. We should not underestimate killua’s godspeed. That thing is broken as he is faster than Hisoka with it since he can blitz a RG with it. Gon’s Jajaken is strong and will most likely KO Hisoka if it lands but it won’t since it takes time for him to fire it.

With Hisoka’s trucker he can beat them 1vs 1 but don’t see him winning 2 vs 1 tbh

5. snakeeater

Basically, the two of them together, there's a 50% chance of winning for either side, with high difficulty. Individually, Hisoka wins with mid-difficulty.

6. Yasha

Flag:
    Japan

Hisoka is almost every bit as talented as the two of them and he lives more than twice as long. 1vs2 will make it a close match but I am giving it to Hisoka due to his experience.

7. WorldsStrongest

Flag:
    Canada

So we just gonna pretend Hisoka can react to a Godspeed barrage that blitzed a Royal Guard then?

We also gonna pretend he can soak all that damage from hits that were strong enough to push Youpi back?

Cool

8. snakeeater

Hisoka is more experienced at using Nen than Youpi is, and he's faster than Youpi, so yes, he would be able to react much better than Youpi could.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. WorldsStrongest

Flag:
    Canada

Doesnt matter about experience...Youpi has WAY more raw Nen to work with than Hisoka does and also aint to shabby when it comes to using it either.

And Godspeed still literally ragdolled him for like a minute+ straight.
    Baseless
    Not based on any of this information he couldnt

Youpi is an insanely higher tier character than he is, not to mention is straight up a superior freaking lifeform that has everything Hisoka has going for him AND THEN SOME.

The Royal Guard were introduced as a never before seen barrier, they wouldnt be painted as such if Hisoka could outperform them to a LAUGHABLE degree.

And yes, reacting to Godspeed when Youpi couldnt would imply a LAUGHABLE gap exists between the RG and Hisoka in HISOKAS FAVOR. Which is horseshit.

Itd be one thing to argue Hisoka could do MARGINALLY better, but thats not what youre implying at all.

10. Yasha

Flag:
    Japan

Wait, I change my mind after giving it more thoughts.

In the Heaven's Arena, Hisoka would have died if Kastro cut his head instead of his arm (ignoring that Togashi will never kill his fav character like that blah blah). So Killua may be able to win alone if he aims to kill with 1 hit. Gon on the other hand will lose.

11. snakeeater

Through Youpi's own words we learn that he has no idea how deep Nen is right after Killua kicked his ass, not to mention that he had no idea how to respond to Killua's Godspeed, which worked in Killua's favor because it triggered Whirlwind. Seriously, the first thing Youpi did after the first hit was mindlessly scream and flail. Can you imagine someone with much more experience doing something like that? I personally couldn't.

Let me clarify: I think Hisoka is faster than Youpi, but not insanely faster than Youpi, like Killua is. We see Hisoka keeping up with Chrollo, who can keep up with Zeno and Silva at the same time, and reacting to explosions at point-blank range.

12. snakeeater

DO you think Killua's physical strength is greater than Hisoka's physical defense?

13. rborges01

Killua paralyzes Hisoka and Gon hits him with Rock. It’s that easy. People need to realize that Hisoka isn’t god tier like Meruem is. Meruem once he activated his en managed to blitz both Knuckle and Meloreon. Neferpitou had to beat by a god tier Gon. And Youpi and Pouf weren’t even defeated while also giving most of their power to Meruem. Both Meruem and the Royal Guard are god tier. No human was above them except Netero who can blitz anyone except post rose Meruem but he still loses to Meruem due to his out of this world durability.

14. rborges01

Hisoka is a damn idiot who can’t tell when he’s being outmatched. Which is why I’m glad that Chrollo gave him a wake up call to be more careful. If Hisoka fought the Royal Guards or Meruem he would still think he was the strongest and get embarrassed like he was with Chrollo which is probably why Togashi didn’t have him show up in the Chimera Ant arc in the first place. Netero didn’t give a crap about Hisoka even though Netero has always been looking for an ultimate opponent to fight with because he was too strong for anyone else which he managed to find with Meruem.

15. snakeeater

Except no one is comparing Hisoka to Meruem.

16. snakeeater

Hisoka is perfectly capable of sensing how strong an opponent is.

17. rborges01

Then he should’ve known that Chrollo and Netero were out of his league.

18. snakeeater

Chrollo's advantage was the fact that he can use many different abilities at the same time. It has nothing to do with "sensing" his power.

Netero in the Hunter Exam vs. Netero AFTER his meditation are completely different.

19. ainzowngoal

I dont see the two kids winning anytime soon. Let's at least wait until Killua goes through puberty and gets a growth spurt. Then with his 2x longer legs, he'll be 3x as fast.

20. Pyriz

Chrollo isn't out of his league, though, as far as general power level goes. Chrollo just came prepared, and Hisoka tried to make shit up on the fly like he usually does. Netero, though, was definitely stronger, but that's what Hisoka wants. Just like that's what Netero wants. I think you're forgetting Netero was searching for the same exact thing, and was just as excited when he found Meruem as Hisoka was when he found Netero.

Not exactly, but he doesn't need to. I'm not sure why you think this is just going to be a straightforward brawl. Could Hisoka not coat himself with gum to trap or defend Killua? Hell, his gum also has properties of rubber, who's to say it couldn't just act as an insulator against Kil's electricity? Or Hisoka could string some gum to a roof or tree and pull away when Killua begins his attack. There's any number of routes Hisoka could take here that don't involve standing still and trying to trade blows.

I should also note that aura quantity and control could be significant here. You could relocate aura throughout your body faster than you can move your body to block. And if Hisoka's aura output is higher, which it most likely is, Kil will have to use higher percentages of Gyo to break his Ken, but how much aura can Kil spare for Gyo? Can he use any at all? With Godspeed he's distributing aura throughout his entire body, seemingly using Ken. Could he maintain Godspeed if he relocates 50% of his aura into his fist?

As for my own answer, I think that, of course, given the right circumstances and strategy, it's possible for either Gon or Killua to beat Hisoka. As far as general power levels go, I would say Hisoka is pretty far above them, but Togashi has emphasized time and time again that weaker characters can defeat someone much stronger than them under the right conditions and with the right stylistic matchups.

I'd need a lot more info about location and preparation and general circumstances before I could really form a solid answer, though.

21. Stilzkin

I'm not sure any human is above post-rose Mereum, I think it's part of the story that Mereum basically became a god, but I don't think that's true about the royal guard. I don't think Netero was lying when he said he was no longer than strongest nen user. The ants may win out in terms of raw physical power and aura but that doesn't decide a fight.

22. tonpa

Killua didnt want to kill his brother that why he chose the run away route. But going by feats killua would blitz hisoka. Gon vs hisoka the same.

23. PwnGoatVSPandaman

A single lightning bolt would kill Hisoka, Killua doesn't have to get close and Hisoka can't react to that.

You underestimate how strong killua is now, and also killua would know exactly what was going if hisoka tries that before he's outright blitzed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  25. PwnGoatVSPandaman

Not only that, I think Killua's strength > Hisoka's strength based on hisoka's standing within the genei ryodan and how strong killua and gon have gotten.

Killua honestly stomps, and a lightning bolt would kill hisoka.

26. PwnGoatVSPandaman

He couldn't face his brother, it's against the family laws to attack a family member. He kills Illumi, then what, Silva, Zeno, and Maha punish him, and Maha is a Netero peer.

Killua had to not fight while also defending Alluka, because they removed the family protection of Alluka.

Hisoka wants to piss off Netero, him wanting to fight Killua doesn't mean he'd fair well against Killua.

27. Pyriz

28. Intus Legere

Killua already said that they were not his family if they treated Alluka like a thing, so that wouldn't stop him as far as his conscience is concerned.

There you go, making stuff up, talking about things maybe not even Togashi knows yet. Nothing implies that Killua was afraid of Maha, Zeno or Silva punishing him; actually, I doubt Killua is afraid of physical or mental torture by now.

29. snakeeater

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

30. Yasha

Flag:
    Japan

I like how Pandaman downplays Hisoka and Chrollo. :lmao