1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Campeonato Brasileiro 2007 anyone?(brazilian championship 2007)

Discussion in 'Sports Bar' started by Cassius the Greatest, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Cassius the Greatest The MFing BOSS

anyone following it besides me?

Tags:
  2. Yakuza Banned

Epa... eu to...

Being a Sao Paulo fan.... I hope this year we can clinch the title again....
    I watched the match between Palmeiras v Cruzeiro this weekend (danm, SKY doesn't show any brazilian football.... got to rely on Record... :notrust)...

I was laughing my head off when they lost.. (brother and father support palmeiras)...

BTW, I HATE CORINTHIANS WITH VENGANCE :yell

3. Cassius the Greatest The MFing BOSS

man I hate corinthians too, but my hatred for them doesn come any closer to the hatred I have for cruzeiro... i truly despise them
    when you were in brasil did you go to the games?

4. Yakuza Banned

Yeah man.....
    I went almost everywhere.....
    The only "famous" place I havent been to is "Vila Belmiro"... apart from Santos' home, pretty much everywhere....

My father used to be a part-time photographer, so he could get into matches for free....
    When I wasn't in school, he used to take me to the matches... :ruri

5. Cassius the Greatest The MFing BOSS

Hows living in England away from brazil?

6. Yakuza Banned

Its different....
    I don't mind......
    good money!!!
    but its cold! :arg

(pergunta em portugues se quizer......)

7. Cassius the Greatest The MFing BOSS

blza... quanto tempo vc tahi? o futebol ai eh bom?

8. Yakuza Banned

Yeah mna... football here is great, I mean, The premiership is classed as the best league in the world, and it is hard to argue against...

The atmosphere in the stadiums are fantastic, especially because you are so close to the pitch and have the opportunity to touch the players when they score (unlike brazil, where we have 500 meters deep cannyons separating the fans from the pitch).

Fans are always singing, even if the team is losing 5-0 (In brazil, if we are winning 8-0 and the manager takes out the best player, we swear our heads off and try invading the pitch to kill him...).

Everything is organised (our brazil, comon, its a mess!!)

So yes, it is definitely the best league in the world..

9. Cassius the Greatest The MFing BOSS

I agree with you that the premier league is safer, and the stadiums are better equipped and more comfortable, but Ill never agree that its the best...

you Probably know about the "World Club Championship" (AKA Copa Toyota) the best team in the world play a match in Japan..(its not in japan anymore though), anyways Brazilian clubs have won that Cup 8 times where british only once (manchester in 99). the last two victories were brazilian, 05 Sao Paulo (your team) and then Internacional RS, both against Liverpool. And this year I bet Santos is gonna win.
    The only country ahead of Brazil is Argentina with 9 cups (mostly Boca Juniors)

Not to mention that Brazil has 5 world titles and its been more than 20 years that England doesn beat brazil in England. You probably know all that though right.
    Eu amo com todo o meu coraccao meu Clube Atletico Mineiro, eu vo no Mineirao, assisto os jogos, critico, brigo, mando o time toma no cu, mais isso tudo faz parte do futebol (e a lingua portuguesa facilita bastante as rimas e gritos de guerra).

Eu acho que num tem nada melho do que ir no estadio, leva o Radinho de bolso, coloca sua camisa querida eh ir vibrar com 50,000 torcedores. Isso no Brasil eh uma uniao que nao tem igual, eh maravilhoso. E a rivalidade eh muito boa tambem. essa rivalidade da gosto na boca do torcedor e faz ele vibrar mais forte e com mais amor a camisa. Por isso o futebol no Brasil eh tao equilibrado diferente to futebol Europeu que sao sempre os mesmos a ganhar.

A violencia eh ineviatavel mais a cada dia eles estao implantando novas maneiras de segurancca, sem falar que todos os principais estadios estao sendo reformados para a Copa de 2014 no Brasil.

Desculpa pelo texto grande..hehe:p mais vc gosta de mora ai entao com a familia? num sente vontade em volta pro brasil nao?
    A hora dai onde voce mora sao 8 horas de diferenca daqui, aqui agora sao 1 49 pm, ai deve ser 9 49pm, eh isso mesmo?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007