1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

[Pending] Can an admin restore my Konoha telegrams/library threads?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Santoryu, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santoryu Scarecrow

I made numerous Kakashi threads in those sections if I remember correctly, but they all seem to have disappeared (did I delete them in a moment of madness)?

This is an urgent matter and I would be incredibly grateful if the wonderful Naruto-forums team could help me out. :panduheheh

Tags:
  2. White Wolf Retired Staff

You'd have to be more specific on the timeline and whatnot; you can view threads you've created on your profile page.
    If it isn't among what you've already made (as seen below); then some more details would be ideal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.