1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention:

From now on, all kinds of threads concerning the upcoming movie will be moved to the Telegrams, so make sure to post your threads there from the get to go.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Can Goku/Vegeta achieve Super Saiyan Green (LSSJ)? (No Spoilers :D)

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by James Bond, Sep 9, 2018.

1. James Bond Well-Known Member

Sweden

"Can Goku/Vegeta achieve Super Saiyan Green (LSSJ)?"

I don't normally create threads but this has been something I have been wondering for a while. As you can see in the picture above, fire burns in four seperate colours (blue/red/green/orange) which inspired Toriyama for the Super Saiyan transformation colours. So far Vegeta and Goku have unlocked Super Saiyan (Orange), Super Saiyan God (Red) and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Blue) but we know there is another which only Kale and Broly have shown which is commonly referred to as Legendary Super Saiyan (Green).

Goku was able to achieve Super Saiyan through the pain of loss of his best friend which triggered his transformation (fuck S-Cells bs). The next stage required a ritual of six righteous Saiyans (or possibly just divine training) which brought the Super Saiyan transformation to the level of the Gods. Shortly after they were able to unlock Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan through divine training/ki control. That is 3/4 possible Super Saiyan colours that Goku and Vegeta have managed to achieve.

Based on this and the little information we have on LSSJ what is the requirement for achieving this obviously superior Super Saiyan transformation? Is it similar to a kekkei genkai which requires a certain bloodline? With the movie due out in a few months I really hope we get more information on this transformation to be certain but in the mean time I believe it is only a matter of time before whatever ritual/requirement/training is discovered that helps Goku or Vegeta achieve this form of Super Saiyan transformation.

Tags:
  2. JayDZ3 Well-Known Member

Anything’s possible in db but I am 99.999999% confident they will achieve this form ever. I think the movie will describe it as a one in a long ass time mutation that can’t be achieved by other means

3. Kishido Subarashii

I hope not honestly. Let this color and style remain exclusive to classic and new Broly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. PFM18 Active Member

No. that would defeat the purpose of the transformation

6. James Bond Well-Known Member

Sweden
    Why would it? Kale busted it out during the ToP but people are still hyped for this movie.

7. PFM18 Active Member

That is an innate ability of hers. She is the Universe 6 equivalent of him just as Frost has similar transformations to Freeza. If it suddenly becomes something that isn't' innate to that specific person, then the form loses it's appeal.

8. James Bond Well-Known Member

Sweden
    Maybe, but would you say Vegeta going SSJ for the first time against the Androids wasn't bad ass or F. Trunks breaking it out to dismantle Mecha Frieza? Just because something becomes more common doesn't mean it can't still keep what made it unique in the first place just requires more effort other than just relying on uniqueness.

9. MShadows Deathbat

Nice theory! I looked into this as well a while ago, but I'll have to say that I don't think they'll be getting any green form.

The only green forms we have so far are LSSJ/Berserk and its variations, and they seem to be going for the "special bloodline" or "once in a 1000 years" kind of special with it.

They certainly won't be getting that.

10. LostSelf Forest Sage

This would've been a cool Vegeta form to rival UI. :ssjvegeta

11. Revan Reborn Redeemed

Nah, this form shouldn’t be obtainable, it waters down its legends status by making it available.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  12. ChadtheGoat Active Member

Broly and Kale is special,Sayans mutants.

Vegeta is Prince and Blue Blood But no is Legendary.

13. Former Obd Lurker. Well-Known Member

14. James Bond Well-Known Member

Sweden

When Kale first unleashes her Beserk form we get some interesting commentary from Vegeta, "That might be the Saiyans true form!" why would he say such a thing? Either he knows more about this form and for some reason hasn't mentioned it up until now or this was just a huge tease by them which has since been forgotten.

Hear me out on this, we know that when mixed white and yellow make green so what if the next stage for UI is to combine it with SSJ which would then produce Super Saiyan Green? I know it seems a little far fetched and there is other ways to mix colours to get green but I guess Vegeta's comment just stuck with me.

15. Former Obd Lurker. Well-Known Member

Fear el poder de VERDE!

17. DevilBoy New Member

But honestly, I don't think they can, and I'm pretty sure they won't reach this form

18. Roman Emperor

If you go by the color of fire theory, then Goku and Vegeta have already achieved the highest form as blue is the hottest type of flame. And before you ask, yes, it's actually hotter than white flame as white light is a perfect mixture of all colors in the spectrum, which means it contains both the coolest flame (red) and hottest flame.

However, when you account for the fact that UI is defined by the color white and is canonically stronger than SSJB, I think MasakoX's color theory holds more water because rather than relying on the simple colors of the flames idea, his theory uses chakra colors to describe where each form stands in relation to each other. Blue chakra is still higher than green chakra, which still means Goku and Vegeta have achieved a higher state of being and that's reflected in their transformation.

19. OLK Well-Known Member

Let Goku and Vegeta keep their bootleg forms, Broly and his side chick Kale keep the exclusives

20. Former Obd Lurker. Well-Known Member

21. Erkan12 DB and OP Expert

LSSJ is like a mutated version of SSJ. It's stated to be ''sinister'' ;

I don't think it can be achieved by the mastery of the Ki or God Ki, it's different.

22. Superstars Well-Known Member

It's something unique tho. If Kakarot and Vegeta were going to have it they would of.

23. Blade DAN DAN

except from Swoly

only that lad can rock the green color even

24. ChadtheGoat Active Member