• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

can kakashi successfully “kamui gg” without being in a group setting?

MHA massive fan

The hilarious thing about this entire thread is kakashi only ever 1 v 1 obito ( a walking kamui counter ) after mastering kamui

free to see a scan from the reeeh clan showing me a 1 v 1 where Kakashi opts to not use it

as to the argument he didn’t use it in manga a false one lets tackle it

PA Kakashi could not use kamui without collapsing . Thus against an enemy with multiple lives not rocket science to see why it wasn’t used

Kakashi then faced deva and asura again not rocket science the lad hadn’t even mastered it . He couldn’t even self wrap

come war arc he never had any 1 v 1 bar obito
The other enemies he faced were Madara( limbo shites on kamui as does TSB )

also fought the V2 jin again not in a 1 v 1 with no knowledge of which path held what powers

All this thread boils down to is Tsunade cannot do shit against kamui desperate straw grasping

Still waiting for scans of this magic katsuyu summoned army spitting unavoidable acid

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
The hilarious thing about this entire thread is kakashi only ever 1 v 1 obito ( a walking kamui counter ) after mastering kamui

free to see a scan from the reeeh clan showing me a 1 v 1 where Kakashi opts to not use it

as to the argument he didn’t use it in manga a false one lets tackle it

PA Kakashi could not use kamui without collapsing . Thus against an enemy with multiple lives not rocket science to see why it wasn’t used

Kakashi then faced deva and asura again not rocket science the lad hadn’t even mastered it . He couldn’t even self wrap

come war arc he never had any 1 v 1 bar obito
The other enemies he faced were Madara( limbo shites on kamui as does TSB )

also fought the V2 jin again not in a 1 v 1 with no knowledge of which path held what powers

All this thread boils down to is Tsunade cannot do shit against kamui desperate straw grasping

Still waiting for scans of this magic katsuyu summoned army spitting unavoidable acid

Tsunade has nothing to do with this thread. Deflection.

Kakashi has never used an offensive (sort of) Kamui without aide of either teammates or a kurama cloak buff. If he could have auto Kamui GG someone, he would have done to Deva the moment he saved Iruka.

Vegito

Kakashi has never used an offensive (sort of) Kamui without aide of either teammates or a kurama cloak buff. If he could have auto Kamui GG someone, he would have done to Deva the moment he saved Iruka
You do realize Kakashi was going to Kamui Madara Uchiha, right?

MHA massive fan

Kakashi has never used an offensive (sort of) Kamui without aide of either teammates or a kurama cloak buff. If he could have auto Kamui GG someone, he would have done to Deva the moment he saved Iruka.
And yet used it on himself to save objto from Minato
And yet used it on gedo mazo with no boost whatsoever

if you feel he was boosted show me his cloak

this thread has everything to do with Sannin wank

suddenly every character with hax can’t use it because Sannin don’t have counters to it

Kakashi never fought anyone he could actually beat with kamui so the Sannin wank logic is intensely daft

deva can’t be beaten by kamui
Kamui won’t kill Kakuzu unless used on the 5 hearts
Madara can counter it (limbo )
Obito is a walking counter to it

the only person strangely who had no counter to it lost his arm to a noob kamui

MHA massive fan

How does opponent fighting back makes it harder to use Kamui?
It would logically
But not how the Sannin wankers think it
Naturally standing there and doing nothing makes everything easier

but seeing we have seen Amaterasu and kamui used in combat both similar functioning jutsu
Their argument is daft

Hasan

It would logically
But not how the Sannin wankers think it
Naturally standing there and doing nothing makes everything easier

but seeing we have seen Amaterasu and kamui used in combat both similar functioning jutsu
Their argument is daft
It depends on several things, but I was only trying to get his viewpoint since he seems quite confident and it'd be nice to see his rationale.

MHA massive fan

It depends on several things, but I was only trying to get his viewpoint since he seems quite confident and it'd be nice to see his rationale.
It’s an idiotic rational
I assure you
When they (Sannin wankers) have a much better argument to make
Kamui was shown to be slower than a projectile from 70m away

Hasan

It’s an idiotic rational
I assure you
When they (Sannin wankers) have a much better argument to make
Kamui was shown to be slower than a projectile from 70m away
Perhaps, but let's give him a chance to justify his argument as the rational one compared to what the fans have to say. :)

~Kakashi~

Regardless of kamui's effectiveness, I feel it's pretty obvious why Kakashi didn't just use kamui right off the bat vs Deva, and that reason would be chakra. He knows from the intel given by Fukasaku that there's 6 bodies that possess rinnegan abilities. He knows that one of the abilities Pain possesses is the ability to heal and revive other bodies that are dead, so even in the event he successfully landed kamui on Deva, it's no guarantee that the path would stay down, and he'd just have wasted an extremely large portion of his chakra. He also knows that even in the event that they all managed to defeat the bodies, the mystery of "the real one is not among them" is still left unsolved and for all he knows they're still at risk.

When Choza and co show up to assist him, he even remarks something along the lines of "I had something in mind, but with you guys here I can save chakra", letting us know that indeed part of the thought process in his head was being able to keep fighting beyond defeating Deva.

Hasan

You'd be amazed how strong someone looks when their opponent doesn't fight back. Mind blown lol

:mjlol
You'd also be amazed to learn that there is a concept called counterattack, the success of which has to do with character's ability to respond the opponent's maneuver.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
You'd also be amazed to learn that there is a concept called counterattack, the success of which has to do with character's ability to respond the opponent's maneuver.

Interesting :hmm

Perhaps if this was a turn-style fight like you seem to think it is, you'd have a point in the world.

Unfortunately, engaging in combat simultaneously with your opponent is not that.

:kobeha

Top Bottom