1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Can Kyuubi actully show signs of caring???

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by BlueSky Rena, Jun 1, 2007.

1. BlueSky Rena A Girl of the East (Asia)

Well, a minute ago I was reading Jack's "sasuke the legendry ninja" thread, and I saw the Kyuubi-Sasuke-Naruto round up, inside naruto's mind...posted there.

Than I saw the well known mystery Kyuubi lines: "this may be the last time...dont kill Naruto or ull regret it...."

Many still have ???? about this part.

Does Kyuubi care about Naruto? Did he threat Sasuke that if hell try and kill Naruto hell kill him??? what...

I dont realy think its about caren for caren for its host or a threat.

I think Kyuubi was talking about Naruto and Sasuke's friendship.

We all know that right before Sasuke and Naruto came face to face after 2.5 years, Naruto was turning KN4 against Oro.

In his mind he saw Sasuke screaming hes Name loud as he could: "please wait...bla bla..."

Kyuubi saw and used it to gain control over Naruto's body and go 4 tails, we know that(naturelly kyuubi will use Naruto's feeling to weaken the seal).

From that point, Kyuubi may finaly seen the friendship and bond Naruto has for Sasuke.

So, maybe what Kyuubi actully wanted to say was: "dont kill Naruto, hes ur best friend and will do anything for you...youll be sorry for killing ur only true friend".

Can it be, that the 9 tails cares about a friendship bond????

the other thing I was thinking, was maybe Kyuubi used it so Sasuke will spare Naruto's life...and by doing So...Naruto will continue to run after him...and keeping hes unstable emotion state, Kyuubi may use it in the future again to weaken and maybe even braken the seal.

Tags:
  2. Lion Takemusu

It's an interesting thing yeah, from my personal viewpoint, it means that Kyuubi knows what Sasuke is after and he knows how dangerous it is. It's a warning, from one experienced guy to another guy on a road to the same place where he is. I don't think it has anything to do with Naruto.

Well, Kyuubi might have said that to protect his own "life", but I don't believe that.

3. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

Kyuubi is a selfish bastard and if Naruto converts him of all things I will be truly disgusted.

Kyuubi most likely said that because if Naruto dies so does he and he most likely wanted to use Naruto's emotional state to weaken the seal enough to get free.

4. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

As long as he is trapped in his seal,His existence is dependent on naruto's so he is FORCED to care.

5. khaos Member

kyuubi doesnt gief a shit, he wants to break free and unleash pwnage upon the world

6. yondaime 88 Shodaime

First, Kyuubi doesnt want to die. If Naruto dies, he dies as well.

If anything he wants to be set free, we've seen that naruto's extreme emotions tend to have an effect on the seal ( in this case weakening it). It play to kyuubi's advantage to have naruto keep chasing sasuke since sasuke is himself responsible for all the emotions naruto goes through.

Kyuubi also knows stuff that we dont. He obviously knows the sharingan, has a connection to Madara and the uchiha in general. Hell, maybe the uchiha unleashed him on konoha. I always though that the fact that uchiha itachi was also after the kyuubi wasnt a mere coincidence.

7. Moac S-Rank Criminal

maybe, but its not very likely =)

8. mortalone Member

If Naruto dies, Kyuubi dies, so since Kyuubi doesn't want to die, he doesn't want Naruto to die. I thought that was simple enough to understand...

Kyuubi is more evil than even Orochimaru. He lives purely for destruction.

9. Royal_Knight_Dragon Handsome Yondiame Hokage

It is very fair that Kyuubi already know about original Sharingan or Mangekyou Sharingan very well....

Actually Kyuubi mistakely thought Sasuke kill his close friend, Naruto in order to get MS eye. That is why Kyuubi says "Don't kill Naruto". And for Kyuubi's two personal things, One thing: Kyuubi is scared of dying. If Naruto dies, Kyuubi dies while another thing: Kyuubi may prepare for battles relating to MS.

As Kyuubifan said, it shows Naruto purposely let his Kyuubi take control of him and then Kyuubi-Narut wants to kill Orochimaru. But it is around volume: 300 manga, shows Naruto don't allow Kyuubi to take control of him. it shows Kyuubi don't cares about Naruto and only help Naruto in order to live and think for itself. Most Likely Kyuubi is purposely interested in Sasuke, Naruto and Mangekyou Sharingan.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  10. Trollzilla Banned

Kyuubi caring ?

It's Like Sasuke make funny jokes.

11. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

or sasuke doing the nice guy pose.

or sasuke not wanting to kill itachi.

or sasuke hugging naruto.

12. Supa Swag Active Member

I feel like vomiting and slitting my throat at the same time at the thought of Kyuubi 'caring'...

13. mortalone Member

Actually, I can somewhat picture Sasuke doing a nice guy pose. Itachi doing a nice guy pose, now THAT would make my day.

14. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

naaah... Shino doing the nice guy pose would make me die laughing.

15. Shodai Like my posts btw.

And that's why he rocks.

16. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I agree. Kyuubi is my absolute favorite character because of what he is... an evil, all-powerful, pissed off, ULTRA bad-ass demon that can pwn anything and anyone. For him to start "caring" would make him soft and severely take away from the uberness that is him, resulting in me not liking him anymore. Besides, who the hell ever heard of an emotional demon?!?!