1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Can Naruto fight Kakashi?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Bud1weis3err, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Bud1weis3err 8th Hokage

Would Naruto be able to fight evenly with Kakashi?

Not win necessarily, but actually make a battle out of it.

Tags:
  2. Alia_Atreides Mew...

I think he could, if he released a few Kyuubi tails... :) The problem is that, in a normal situation, where Naruto isnt furius enought yet, Kakashi would win easily, so the fight hardly would get to the point where Naruto would have the opportunity to release tails...
    Just what I think. :)

3. Raptor Vagabond

In beast mode Naruto could fight almost anyone. the more tails the more dangerous. Problem?? his body can't stand his own power. :amuse

4. Ikari Shinji ?

Yea he'd kill himself if he didn't have control
    He'd be even better with Tails and Control

5. Raptor Vagabond

Actually in the fight against Sasuke the chakra burned his hand to the point of not feeling it at all :amuse and if a kage bunshin complained that he was burning when naruto kyubified himself with 2 tails...

But there's also a reason why Jiraiya doesn't want that to happen. too powerful? too dangerous? too unstable??

Probably everything. if he controls it he'll be the strongest person on the planet. the problem is that people have problem controling a certain chakra reserve. How can he control an INIFINITE chakra???

Only time will tell :amuse

6. Kahlua2606 ANBU

If Naruto came out 100% serious and ready to fight, he could make a serious fight out of it, but in the end Kakashi's superior speed and tactics would give him the win. If Naruto were able to signifcantly improve in this department, his massive chakra might give him a slight upper hand, if only for a short time.

7. Heldensheld Chunnin

Naruto: ROWR!
    Kakashi's one of many thousand jutsu's.
    Naruto: Miao >.<.

Case solved?

8. Gunners .

He would be able to fight evenly with him. Base form or kyuubi chakra.

When he starts using the tails, it becomes a matter of kakashi using seals really.

9. Sesqoo Good Boy

Yeah I think so, he lacks experience to win but he could give him a quite good fight imo.

10. Tenderfoot Hemit

Lets think about this using as bit of Knowledge. Naruto was trained by Ero-sennin for 2.5 years, with no mercy. With that we could also assume that there fought each other, for Naruto's battle experience. Akatsuki people are roughly at Erosennin's level, meaning for Naruto to survive akatsuki's assault, he should at least be able to stand up to someone like Erosennin, and actually cause some damage.
    Now i'm almost sure Kakashi can't beat the hell out of Jiraiya. Now if Naruto can logiclly stand-up to erosennin, are you telling me Nnaruto can't give Kakashi a fight.
    In the bell test Naruto wasn't all that killing intent all out serious, but he managed to get a Kagebunshin behind Kakash. And to add to the matter Kakashi had his Sharinga on. If Naruto was a low novice would Kakashi need his sharingan [which is better than Sasuke's or sould i say was]. Naruto actually did the same thing [if i'm not mistaken] that Kakashi did to Naruto at the first bell test, he actually got behind Kakashi, showing he aint just a shinobi Kakashi can fight without putting his back into it, back in the day Naruto wouldn't stand a chance. But now, part 2, i beg to differ.

Of course Naruto can Kakashi.

11. Lacus Clyne So Long and Goodnight

Sure Naruto could fight evenly with Kakashi for a while, but I don't think he would win. Here is why:

-Kakashi is Naruto's sensei. He knows what to expect from him. He's seen him in plenty on fights and has a good idea of what techniques he may use. Now, I know some people will say, "But Naruto has been training with Jiraiya. I am sure he has learned some new techniques!" Well, yes. I am sure he has too. The thing is, Kakashi has probably already seen those as well. Yondaime was a student of Jiraiya. Kakashi was a student of Yondaime. Therefore judging by what Yondaime learned from his sensei, Kakashi probably has a good idea of the techniques that Jiraiya teaches his students. Naruto on the other hand, doesn't have much of a clue what Kakashi would throw at him. He has only seen a fraction of Kakashi's power and a few of his techniques. This will obviously give Kakashi the upper hand.

-Experiance. This has been mentioned before. Kakashi has been in many battles. While Naruto may be strong, he is still much younger than Kakashi. Some things can only be gained with time and experiance. Naruto, being the younger one, lacks a lot of this battle knowledge. Again, this gives Kakashi the upper hand.

So, that is why, in my opinion, Kakashi would win.

12. Gunners .

^^^^^ i dont think anyone beleives Naruto could win.

I think he would be able to fight on level grounds with him, but like you say wouldnt win down to kakashi knowing his style having more experience, but in terms of power i think naruto is even with him, just lacks in mind setting.

13. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Sure Kakashi would beat Naruto but I think Naruto could fight eventually with Kakashi for a good while. Naruto is probably around low Jounin and I think that he can possibly fight evenly with Kakashi until Kakashi start proving why he is an elite Jounin.

14. Gunners .

^^^^ i wouldnt put him at low jounin level, when people say low jounin what comes in mind is the people that were easly beat in the war.

Ill just place him at jounin level, before time skip he was chounin level so it makes sense for him to be jounin level.

Against kakashi he would fight even and loose, mainly due to his mind set and experience.

15. Raptor Vagabond

Wonder if Naruto becomes kyubified during the fight. specially two or more tails. Jiraiya doesn't want that to happen for a very good reason. Even Kakashi said so, what did Jiraiya saw?

But then again it wouldn't be Naruto. just a beast.