1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Can sarada surpass Sasuke?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Sasuke Otsusuki, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

I see a lot of people saying this but i find their arguments pretty lame.

1) they claim sakuras gene pool benefits her but i dont see how...
    i mean sakura has a lot less chakra control than sasuke, since he had similar chakra control to that of hagoromo at 17, i dont see how sakura can be better than this.
    2) they claim sakuras strenght will give her the edge, but i mean sasuke has always been stronger than sakura, his taijutsu feats without an arm are comparable to kinshikis(an otsusuki god) sakura can hit hard but not as hard as a god hahaha
    3) her chakra reserves wont even be close to those of sasuke:
    the uchiha and the senju are the direct descendents of hagoromo, the senju clan seem to have the body of the sage, along with a ton of chakra, and while the uchiha got the eyes, they still have a lof of chakra, i dont see how a diluted member of the clan can even compare to a pure one that even recieved chakra from hagoromo himself.

i think the biggest misconception people have is that both their abilities will add up into a super ninja, but thats not it, in any case, as sasuke is way superior than sakura at everything, her abilities should only be weaker than sasukes.

i dont see the surpass part, can someone enlighten me??

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Lord Valgaav My fries

No. She has Sakura's genes in her which will always hold het back.

Plus shes a female. And in this manga, that means shes doomed to failure.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Alita54 Alita>You

It's possible. Especially if she gets a rinnegan.

4. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

even if she gets the rinnegan she wouldnt be able to do it, specially since rinnegan habilities cannot be inherited. thats why pain and obito werent able to use limbo. so if she gets the rinnegan it would only give her access to the 7 paths.

5. Alita54 Alita>You

Her father is a god tier with powers given to him directly from hagomoro. It's possible she could inherit his powers over time. Kaguya's sons inherited her power mostly. It's also possible sauce could die and have his six paths powered rinnegan given to her. Not saying it's a guarantee but I don't see why it can't be a possibility.

6. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

ok, ill give you that. i guess we need to wait and see what happens

7. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    I don't think so. She would have to be one of the best Genins, but she isn't even in top 3(if we count Mitsuki's SM, Boruto's Jougan etc.).

8. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

Sarada has already started to benefit from her mixed lineage as she has inherited her mother's chakra control and keen mind which Sasuke deemed superior to his Sharingan. She has also inherited his talent.
    Sasuke is stronger than Sakura when it comes to base strength (I think) but she blows him out the water with her chakra enhanced strength. Also, taijutsu feats don't automatically equal to strength feats. Sakura can kill a person with a single punch Kinshiki has done no such thing just because he is god tier does not necessarily mean his strength is.
    Chakra reserves also do not equal strength Itachi's reserves were pitiful compared to Sasuke's but he still matched him and never went all out against him. If he had Sasuke would have lost. Sarada may not be a full-blooded Uchiha (which is a good thing you know about genetic diversity and all) but she has still inherited the eyes and the powerful chakra she just doesn't have nearly as much (power up) being pure doesn't always mean better.
    Sasuke isn't superior in everything that is the real misconception. Sakura was seen as a genjutsu type (Sarada seems to take after her), Has perfect chakra control (she has the pinnacle of chakra control on her forehead for three years straight no breaks even when asleep), She is extremely intelligent (Sasuke is too but he leans more towards Battle I.Q.), Sakura frequently tricks her opponents in order to win (Sasuke is more brute force like considering he overpowers most of his opponents), Sakura is capable of killing most shinobi with a single decisive blow so no he does not surpass her in everything they just have different ways on going about things.
    Sarada has seemed to inherit the best traits from both of her parents but of course, this doesn't mean she surpasses a transmigrant's power the same can be said for Boruto it's just that her potential is incredibly higher than a regular ninja's she is the spawn of a transmigrant and the strongest kunoichi so good things are bound to happen.

9. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Unless sasuke passes on his full rikudo yin she isnt surpassing him....also she isnt indras transmigitant..

10. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

im pretty sure that being compared to hagoromo means he has better chakra control...

if force = mass times acceleration and sasuke can match narutos speed he can excert more force than sakura can, but still im telling you that his chakra control is on another level, she "controlled" her low reserve chakra, sasuke fused 9 bijuu with ease at 17

kinshiki, waved his sword and cut the god tree with brute wind pressure, and sasuke was fighting this moster with one arm(hindering his momentum) if this isnt god level strenght im not sure what is.

the first part is true, reservers dont mean strenght. but are you comparing itachi to sasuke? i mean he was like 14-15 when he fought a 21 year old itachi(with a mangekyo sharingan) sasuke at 21 could destroy a meteor with a chidori, it was an unfair fight in every way, imagine a 21 year old pro fighter, fighting an also good 14 year old fighter, it would be a massacre.

the thing about genetic diversity might apply to human genetics, but when we are talking about naruto genetics things change drastically, the further away your blood is from the otsusuki clan, the weaker your genetics are.
    mixing god tier genetics with human dna is a complete disaster since the otsusuki are the "master race", take the uzumaki clan for example, they seem to be related to the senju, they had all that chakra because of them, the further away you go, the weaker you become.

sasuke is better at genjutsu than sakura, not worth even discussing this(sharingan genjustu, mangekyo sharingan genjustu and rinnegan genjtusu)

sasuke and naruto are the ones on the pinnacle of chakra control, sakura deals with really low reserves of chakra while they deal with bijuu level amounts with ease

i dont even know what to say about sakura vs sasuke in pure iq, he was the best at the academy(im sure in the tests too), ive never seen sakura make a plan before, i mean she never even fight.

she fought against ino and tied
    she fought against sasori with the help of the old lady and he let them win
    she charged against madara and was stabbed
    she hit kaguya in the head
    all she ever does is punch the ground....

those are all her fights

the strongest argument is that mixing a god dna with human dna makes a weak offspring

11. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

I don't know where this Hagromo comparison was made but just because a comparison was made does not mean his chakra control is better.
    I'm pretty sure in a universe where people shoot fire out of their mouths logic is not the main focus of this manga. Taking the example that you have provided F=MxA I could say that Sakura hits harder than anyone as long as she has a running start because she is able to exert humungous force without any acceleration. Sasuke genjutsu'd the beasts and sealed them in the Chibaku Tensei meaning he tricked them into transferring their chakra to him (If I'm not mistaken) so he could fight on par with Naruto. Sakura was able to increase her reserves by roughly one hundred times her original reserves she then after completing the seal was able to use Katsuyu to monitor, heal, and replenish thousands of shinobi's chakra reserves which vary in size Sakura's perfect control of her chakra allows her to perform techniques without any wasted energy Naruto and Sasuke do not possess the same level of control she does.
    If Kinshiki has god level strength then that means other Kage possess the same strength and god level durability on top of that considering they were all able to survive attacks by him and a fused Momoshiki afterward does this mean that they all possess the same level of strength as Sasuke? Of course not it just means that you are overrating Kinshiki's strength the weapon he used has this feat not him plus losing an arm has not hindered him in the slightest.
    Sasuke was approximately 16-17 when he fought Itachi who was weakened by disease and had dwindling reserves and the only reason he survived that fight was because Itachi allowed him this is the Same Sasuke who got stronger after absorbing and killing Orochimaru (Sasuke also had the mangekyou at this point). Sasuke was only able to destroy the meteor was because of the power-up he got from Hagromo Itachi could have probably done something similar if he got the same power up. (I lost track of this conversatio sorry not good at keeping thoughts together).
    This is untrue Tsunade who is a Senju Uzumaki hybrid who along with the other Sannin were said to be below Sakumo Hatake who came from no clan and had no exceptional lineage. The Uzumaki are also a subgroup of the Senju clan this would mean that Sasuke is more Otosuski than Naruto because his clan didn't split. Anyways his power didn't come from his lineage but more from the spirit of Hagromo's son Indra.
    As I have said Sakura is a genjutsu type although she has not used any offensively she is highly resistant to it. Sharingan and mangekyou Sharingan genjutsu are the same with the exception of Tsukuyomi and the only rinnegan that has shown genjutsu feats is Sasuke's but its probably because it's is a hybrid.
    Sakura's reserves are by no means low after she unlocked the byakugou seal and neither of the boys have the pinnacle of chakra control on their foreheads and so technically she also controls and large amount with ease.
    Sakura was able to answer the questions during the chunnin exams test without cheating something no genin was supposed to be able to do. All of Sakura's fights have some type of plan she also usually tricks an enemy by pretending to be defeated so she can kill them with one powerful blow. She was also able to create an antidote to Sasori's poison without any references or mistakes which would have meant a useless antidote.
    Ino was at the top of her class.
    An Old Lady who was a legendary ninja who fought Hanzo multiple times and lived to tell the tail the Sannin fought him once and nearly lost their lives. If you think their fight was a win that was given to them then you are really downplaying Sakura, Chiyo, and Sasori.
    She was creating a diversion
    This is good.....
    Clearly its not all she does.....
    I'm not going to reply to this one I think I answered it already again please excuse me if my explanation is jumping from one arguement to another too many thoughts.

12. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

Trans-migrant chakra isn't passed down. Its just reincarnated through generations IIRC.

13. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

there are several translations, in english kurama stated that sasukes chakra control was unmatched, in the manga he stated that he was at the level of the sage of the six paths, in spanish he said that he was doing the chakra fusion and manipulation aka control at the same level as the rikudo(nobody has more chakra control than the rikudo) so im sure if he was said to be unmatched means that he is the best at it.

none of the kage were hit by kinshiki, they would die intasntly if hit by him, 2 kage level shinobi werent able to hold him for more than 5 seconds.

its proven that if you hit something with one arm(without using the other in any way, attached to your body) you arent able to generate the same momentum as a two arm punch, your force is hindered by a huge percent, try it if you dont believe me, throw a hit to the air using both arms like you normaly do and then try doing it having one of your arms in your pocket.

the otsusuki are the ones that brought chakra to the world, every clan is related to them.

you cant create a better version of them without adding anything new, the only thing they dont know about is senjutsu.

if you fuse uchiha and senju you can create otsusuki again

uzumaki + another lost clan + nara + bla + bla + bla create otsuki again

the closest you are the stronger your genetics are.

obito wasnt able to wield the rinnegan cause he didnt have all the genes to do it, nagato got the endurance(therefore he could) hashirama cells are so superior to all the other ones cause they come almost directly from hagoromo. itachi even told kakashi that a non uchiha had a harder time dealing with the sharingan, why? cause they lack the strenght and the genes to wield them properly.

even if he was 16, a five year difference is a lot(look at pictures of people at 16 vs 21)

sasuke didnt have the magekyo, he awakened it after the fight.

ive never seen a plan made by her, i mean i cant recall any. in the fight against sasori chiyo was the one that made all the calls and told her about sasoris weaknesess,

chiyo stated sasori let them win

i already answered the thing about the chakra control above

she saw herself as usless and act on emotions, the diversion didnt do anything.

about the kaguya thing, im trying to say that she only uses brute force and not plans.

im not lowballing sakura, she is a great shinobi, but she cant be compared to sasuke or naruto since she comes from a weaker linage.

14. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

Can you please provide a couple of those translations.
    Chojuro was slashed by Kinshiki and he wasn't split in have by his "god-level strength" and Kurotsuchi was knocked back but not killed.
    So you are telling me that missing an arm decreases punching power? My grandad is missing an arm and does just fine (he happens to be a mechanic) if anything his arm is stronger because he does everything with it. When you swing you pull back the arm you are using and tighten your shoulders not the whole arm you are missing.
    The whole clan brought nothing Kaguya had two sons who she passed chakra to. Hagromo passed chakra to the world and spread his ideas and religion in the process of doing so also his offspring and their descendants became more and more human as time went on so the clan died out by spreading genes and what not that is why there is no Otosuski in the ninja world (Not talking about space or wherever they are from).

Ummm no? That's not how genetics work. Kishimoto himself stated that traits from both clans are just inherited and do not create a new thing his example was that if an Uchiha and Hyuga had offspring their children could have one of each eye not some brand new mix of the two.
    I agree that genetics are some of what determines the potential of a ninja but they do not determine how strong you are training and hardwork does that.
    The sharingan didn't belong to him anyways and was tailored to its previous owner's body. The same applied to Ao not to mention their chakra isn't a strong as each respective clan's.
    We aren't talking about age. Kakashi himself stated that there are ninja younger and more powerful than he was. Kakashi himself graduated the academy at five, became a chunnin at 6, and a jonnin at 12.
    Sasori's only weakness she was told was true about all puppet masters their fingers give away their attack pattern. It was Sakura who destroyed Sasori's strongest puppet on her own and memorized his attack pattern by his finger movements alone on top of that she created an antidote that neutralizes his poison and helped destroy his one hundred puppets.
    Sasori also states that his other puppets would have made no difference in the fight (He basically gave up he was hard countered)
    How does the first part of your sentence go with the second part? In the war she saw herself as being able to fight alongside them. They promptly followed suit behind her and when she tried to punch him and was blocked by an unseen force they learned about limbo.
    She with Kakashi's help attacked Kaguya's blind spot which in turn pushed her back in the vicinity of Naruto and Sasuke's hands if that's not a very successful plan then I don't know what is.
    No one can truly be compared with Naruto and Sasuke at the end of the series her chakra control, however, is on another level compared to theirs. Again I want to say that lineage does not matter as much as you think.

15. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

spanish anime: "está fusionando el chakra de todos en uno, lo hace increíblemente bien. está casi al mismo nivel que el viejo rikudo"
    english anime: "he is merging the chakra that has been scattered into one, and doing it unbelievably well too, almost unrivaled. Well, except he is doing the reverse thing, he is just as good as old man six paths"

i hope this settles the debate about who is the best at chakra control.

sasuke at age 17 was at rikudo level.

look at it this way, the best swordman in the entire world after sasuke uchiha only lasted 1 sword clash and then was disarmed. kinshiki decides the amout of force he uses, the blow that was about to come was going to split in half chojuro but sasuke broke his sword before that.

hagoromo only had two sons indra and ashura they both created the senju and the uchiha, then as time passed their genes created the other clans.

do you think its a coincidence that the clans closest to the blood of hagoromo are the strongest?

age matters a lot, compare sasuke at 16 vs 21
    compare kakashi at 20 vs 30 at the war?
    every character gets stronger with time

naruto can sense everything, he knew about the clones... that is just plot armor, but fine ill give you that.

i think it all comes down to the fact that sasuke is better at chakra control. i quoted the anime

16. Trolling Well-Known Member

Sarada can get a CS from an Ootosuki, than she can surpass him. Or her MS could be hella broken.

17. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    She is gonna be bolts cheerleader and one who spreads her leg for bolt nothing more

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  18. Kenneth

deadministrator

Supporting Staff

In height? Absolutely. She's still young.

19. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

I mean a manga scan do you have one of those. A lot of the things from the anime are considered filler but if you find me one I will concede.
    He was Rikudo level due to the power-up he received from the sage, not from his genetics.
    If that's the case then he could have killed him with one blow why prolong a fight? It's because he doesn't have god level strength, in fact, how would we define it?
    After doing research I have found that the only clans that relate to Ashura and Indra are the Senju and the Uchiha. The Uzumaki is a subclan that split off from the Senju they reunited when Hashirama married Mito. Hamuras bloodline brought about the branch Otosuski and the Hyuga are you saying that they are also on another level because they are descended from the Otosuski (I'm talking about the Hyuga).
    You can't use Sasuke as an example to this rule because of the power-up he and Naruto received also Kakashi is not the best example of this rule either people consider him weaker without his Sharingan.
    He didn't know about the clones at first so no it isn't plot armor people tend to go off of what they see at first ninjas are no exception. Sasuke does not have better chakra control also when you are proving a point you must provide a scan or some sort of reference other than the anime things like manga and databooks come first. Novels are excepted by some and not by others either so you have to be careful.

20. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

Prelude to Axanar i wasnt able to place an image, but here is a link to the manga, it is in part 3 of the fight, just swap like 5 times to the right and you will find it,

i would be heavily inclined to say plot armor(let me explain)

sasuke could make 9 chibaku tensei after aquiring the rinnegan, weakened by the war(low chakra etc...)
    nagato was also exhausted after destroying konoha(way less than sasuke, im sure destroying a village isnt even close to fighting rikudo obito, rikudo madara and kaguya) and he wasnt able to do a complete chibaku tensei...
    i would assume adult sasuke can make at the very very least a chibaku tensei nine times stronger than nagatos(so he would be at least 9 times as strong as him at the very least)
    why didnt he finished shin uchiha with a massive shinra tensei? crushing him to the ground with the gravity of 9 pain konoha level shinra tensei? plot armor... the story wouldve ended in a second.
    but as plot armor isnt a valid argument im forced to agree with you

i was talking about his level of mastery over a brand new dojutsu, naruto was perfect at the time of using his abilities because of "knoledge of all things", sasuke got none of that and still was almost as good as the rikudo at the time of using the rinnegan.

yes, they are on another level. A pure byakugan can create a tenseigan(how? getting even closer to the otsusuki genes)... but thats not the point. (hamura was the weakest otsusuki to ever live)

tell me one thing, do you think is some coincidence that the strongest most powerful cells to ever exist are hashirama´s(senju btw) and the strongest most powerful dojutu is the sharingan(uchiha)

genes dont work the same as irl, if you are a pure uchiha you get the strongest dojustu, more chakra reserves and endurance. if your blood gets mixed with a "mortal" you dont get the same powers, they get diluted. Do you honestly think sakuras genes are in any way better than sasukes?

ok, lets use a taijutsu only ninja, rock lee at 17 was a lot stronger than at 12, this isnt even a rational argument. if you grow haha you get stronger, you get faster, aquire more experience bla bla bla rock lee was only able to open the fourth gate when he was like 12, when he got to 17 he could open the sixth gate, its a huge difference.

dude, they already knew about limbo before she attacked him... i saw the fight again( ) 5:23 sasuke talks about limbo 9:26 sakura hits the limbo clone

naruto tried to stop her at first because he knew about the shadows.

21. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

It says the serialization isn't available in my country. Where are you from may I ask?
    Nagato has tons of chakra but Sasuke's is more powerful not to mention the amount of chakra he possesses is not a small amount by any means again we have to take into account the powers he received from the sage.
    Not only what you've said but he was weakened from traveling from Kaguya's dimension he states it himself that's why his rinnegan had no tomoe.
    The dojutsu wasn't completely new it still had sharingan like abilities. Although Naruto got knowledge if all things due to his reincarnation Sasuke got the skill from his (the brothers were opposites).
    Hamura is by no means weak considering he helped Hagoromo seal their mother both of them were needed if not then Hagoromo could have done it himself no?
    Hashi's cells were so strong because he was a transmigrant you've noticed that no other Senju held a candle to him not even his brothers or his granddaughter. Madara is the same although there were other powerful sharingan weilders no one came close to him.
    Every single one of the Uchiha are mortal so what do you mean? Chakra reserves and endurance aren't dependent on how pure you are the uzumaki are the only exception to this rule because they already have naturally large amounts of chakra. Another reason your logic doesn't apply is because Itachi didn't have high reserves or endurance and he was one of the Uchiha with the most purest blood. Obito wasn't from the main branch of the clan but his MS was incredibly broken. Apparently dilution has helped because Sarada has the best traits of both her parents she just lacks in reserves like her late uncle. Sakura's genes have left Sarada predisposed to Sakura's incredible chakra control along with her high IQ (not to get it mixed up with Sasuke's battle IQ) you can inherit more than just genes from a person.
    That is considered a growth in skill not because of his age he trained more so he was able to achieve a higher level of gates experience also comes into play here so your argument is actually irrational.

22. Dean Ambrose .

Possible, if she has her medical and strength from her mom and the sharingan from dad , then yes I believe so.

Although she might also need to get physically stronger, and learn some more taijutsu to help her against close combat :ninja

23. Narutolovesrushil Member

Spain, France, Brazil
  24. Plexa Well-Known Member

It seems like a reach, but if it's written that way then so will it be. Boruto's been foreshadowed to surpass Naruto, which also seems like a reach. But it's a possible outcome which the writers will have to decide on.

25. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

Im from Mexico. Well im not tricking you, thats what it says in the translation i found of the manga "its like six paths geezer level"

sasuke is indra hahaha sasuke is just a body, so yeah we are talking about indra but he didnt have any memories of his past self, so he needed to learn everything all over again.

he could probably do it himself, what did hamura do? even in the filler he wasnt shown doing anything.

hagoromo sons were able to do it and they both have half his chakra so yeah, he probably can do it alone.

what do you mean by transmigrants? the reasons they were powerful are their blood and their souls, they arent hashirama and madara, they are indra and ashura. thats why they are called reincarnations. power got diluted again with time, thats why naruto and sasuke were weaker than their previous reincarnation until they awakened the rikudos powers.

by saying mortals i mean regular people that do not belong to any clan.

man, chakra reserves and endurance do depend on your linage, thats why uzumakis have more.

in the uchiha clan there werent any divisions between the members, they all lived in the same disctrict and treated each other as equals(itachi was going to date the uzumi and she was known for not being pure). obito mangekyo sharingan was broken because the ability that is aquired is random, but if you recall, his unpure blood made him incapable of wielding two rinnegan.

sasukes brain is on another level, if sakura was so smart why wasnt she called a genius? madara even said that sasuke was able to deduce a lot about his abilities in a matter of seconds. you state no to mistake iq with battle iq, but iq is the measurement given to the ability to find solutions to problems, no matter the nature. batlle, tests, whatever.

sasuke created kirin, he fused blaze release with his chidori with ease, he fuse that into his susanoo as well, he learned how to use susanoo to kill a hokage at 15-16 in a matter of hours. he learned how to use 3 rinnegan abilities after some hours of awakening the dojutsu, although he can use ms abilities the rinnegan abilities were brand new. sakura took years to master chakra control, sasuke managed the energy of 9 bijuu with a brand new ability. indra was the biggest prodigy to ever exist, he even surprised the rikudo several times(at least in the filler).

thats what im trying to say, sasuke fighting a 21 year old itachi being 15-16 is something unfair. not only because he didnt have a mangekyo sharingan but because itachi had 6 extra years of training, thats a lot. see my point? if you are older you are more experienced, trained and developed, therefore giving you an advantage at the time of figthing.

26. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

I never said you were tricking me just that it wasn't available in my country. The proof is needed when claims are made though.
    This is an assumption all we know is that Hamura helped seal her. Hagoromo's sons did not seal Kaguya.
    I have made a mistake they inherited the chakra not souls from Asura and Indra. Hashi and Madara also carried the brothers' chakra. Also, they didn't awaken these powers they were given to them.
    That's not quite right each clan has a special trait that they pass on which is the purpose of inbreeding, the Nara clan is extremely intelligent and also has a special type of chakra (I don't remember whether its yin or yang), the Yamanaka clan specializes in using jutsu that relate to the mind, etc. Sakumo Hatake was above the Sannin and he didn't belong to a clan see what I mean?
    They were divided in social standing just not to the extremes like the Hyuga. Fugaku was the head and his offspring was supposed to lead the clan next that is why there is a division Sasuke an Itachi were apart of the main family. I don't know anything about Izumi I read the manga. What you said about Obito was untrue he didn't have the reserves to handle more than one rinnegan (they weren't his anyways) it wasn't because of his lineage he just didn't have the reserves to handle the eyes.
    Genius doesn't just mean intelligence basically it's a person who is gifted in an area or field. Sasuke was gifted in combat and combat oriented things. Sakura was incredibly book smart that's why she was put on team 7 so the boys could benefit from her and she could learn from their battle oriented skills. In fact, you can consider her a genius as well Tsunade states that her talent for medical ninjutsu was rare and that she hadn't seen talent like that since Shizune.
    This can be because he was a prodigy and that rinnegan was previously his Sharingan he also learned his MS techniques by himself this is no different he just had less time to learn his abilities.
    It didn't take her years to master chakra control because she was already talented in it, to begin with. Also what she did have to learn it didn't take her long to do so a medical ninja's chakra control is different from those who focus on fighting as stated by Tsunade.
    Also, Sakura was able to use her power to the fullest even though she had just received the seal she was able to perform all the techniques that required the seal right on the first try without any prior training in doing so.

She was also able to transfer chakra and what not
    Actually, if you think about it Itachi had way less training than Sasuke. Also, Sasuke came to kill Itachi, not the other way around he was confident that he would beat Itachi he, in fact, was all around better than Itachi with the exception of genjutsu and was still baby shaken. You say it's not fair that Itachi was older when he fought Sasuke but nothing about being a ninja is fair by your logic Sharinganless Kakashi would beat Adult Sasuke because he's older.

27. Divell King of Trolls

Just to seventh paths. Didnt those abilities alone allowed Nagato to curb stomp Naruto and Been at the same time? And he wasnt even uchiha which would mean he has more chairs drain than Obito? If she awakens the Byakugou and has at least Mangekyou or would make her MS Madara and Obito at least.

We know some Justus can at least be learned thanks to Shin.
    1. Kamui.
    2. Tsukuyomi.
    3. Amaterasu.
    4. Blaze release.
    5. Susano'o (which put Sasuke and Madara on the same lv as the Bijuu).
    And those are only the most prominent ones. They can work around Byakuyou maintaining MS from deteriorating like Obito had with Senju cells. And boom.

I wouldn't put her out just yet considering her lineage and intelligence. Just at her age she is comparable to Sakura at begining of Shippuden in strength.

She definitely has more potential than her mother and her father (prior to get Rinnegan).

28. Arles Celes The Psychologist

If she is deemed plot relevant enough for that then it will happen.

Boruto was seen as such by Sasuke despite the latter not knowing anything about his Jogan nor Boruto receiving Kama yet. And with Boruto's chief performance being won via cheating. Simply because he is THAT plot relevant.

Power is not that hard to gain as we had seen in the War arc with Naruto and Sasuke. Or even with how Boruto got the Jogan and Kama. Power gifts out of nowhere that allow to jump several tiers are always available.

Neither is some crazy reveal about Salad(like her being a reincarnation of some goddess) or her awakening a new dojutsu more powerful than any wielded by the Uchiha clan before.

Alas if she is not plot relevant enough then she will fail when it matters and it will be Boruto who gets all credit. Like...if the villain in question can only be damaged via Kama or if his/hers weak point can only be seen via Jogan. In such a situation even if Salad's dojutsu can destroy whole countries she will be useless in such a fight.

Right now it is not Salad who is Sasuke's natural successor when it comes to plot relevance and role in the plot...but Kawaki. :hm

At the very least I can see her becoming the strongest woman in the whole world. Maybe up and including any potential Otsutsuki chicks that appear and that Kara girl. But at least two guys among the main cast will be above her. Even if the gap is not as big as the one between Naruto/Sasuke and Sakura.

29. Sasuke Otsusuki Member

okok, how did you put the images in your answer? so that i can show you the proof.

Naruto and Sasuke were called the reincarnation of Indra and Ashura.

reincarnation, according to dictionary.com haha means:
    1. the belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.
    2. rebirth of the soul in a new body.
    so by this logic and the words included in the manga, naruto and sasuke are indra and ashura just in other bodies.

by awakening I mean aquiring but ok.

haromo´s chakra was split into 2, indra and ashura.

indra(sasuke) had half his chakra, ashura(naruto) had the other half and they did seal kaguya, so if both halfs(chakra) of hagoromo can do it, im sure he can.

hey haha the whole argument revolves around who is better at chakra control, sasuke or sakura. if we manage to answer that question this will be over, the part that im quoting is manga 696 part 3, when sasuke starts gathering the bijuu chakra.

one translation

minute 11:24

another translation

minute 17:52

spanish translation

minute 15:58

30. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

You can drag the image in the text box but the image has to be from a website with https not http
    In a way they were.
    They inherited the chakra. This is the definition that the Naruto wiki uses: (転生, Tensei) is a process through which the and will of a deceased individual are reborn in a new living vessel, referred to as a "reincarnate" (転生者, tensei-sha). This is the definition the wiki from Naruto has given.
    Indra and Ashura never sealed Kaguya their father with the help of their brother did. They are different Sakura controls every aspect of her chakra which is why she is considered the greatest at chakra control and medical ninjutsu her control is perfect in the sense of the word she was able to control it 24/7 for three years nonstop even while sleeping this is something Naruto and Sasuke aren't capable of.

Also, the manga takes precedence over the anime.