1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Can Sasuke and Sakura perform the summoning jutsu to summon Mando and Katsuyu?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Naruto_RV, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Naruto_RV

I don't think they can because the only reason why Naruto can do it is because of the nine-tail's chakra. Jiriya Told Naruto that his own chakra is no where near powerful enough to sommon a strong frog, so he had to master the nine-tails chakra by being pushed off the cliff. Sakura and Sasuke have made alot of progress since the time skip, however thiier chakra IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH to perform the summoning jutsu.

Tags:
  2. Thorn

Post time-skip? Sure, I don't see why not.

3. kubik

And Hinata can summon Byakko Hyuuga royal summon :wink hey Kishi said that he want to create some nin-cats! :nuts

Yes ofcourse they can.

4. MS81

I think they could especially if Naruto can.

5. ☆Indigo☆

I bet Sasuke can. Not so sure about Sakura, though.

6. Butō Rengoob

if sasuke can't summon manda by now he's a pussy.....sakura i kinda doubt( if she did wouldn't she have used katsuyu against sasori).

7. Kakuzu

I'm sure that Sasuke can. Tsunade may not have bothered to teach Sakura how to summon though. I just find it less likely that Sakura has been taught to summon.

8. Thorn

If anything, Sakura would be the best at Summoning. Why? Because she can release a large amount of controlled chakra at an instant. Need an example? See her monstrous strength. Naruto's method uses his insane amount of chakra to create a continuous effort.

9. Spanish Hoffkage

not sure if now they can, Sakura don't seems to have so much chakra yet to do it.

10. Superb Herb

I actually hope that Naruto and Sasuke can contol what level of snakes and frogs they summon and I think that it would be an awesome part of their battle if they had a part where they use summons against each other.

11. Krzr

Yea Sasuke can. I'm sure after all this time Oro has taught him. Unless Oro fears that doing so will make Sasuke as strong as him (like Itachi did.) Sakura on the other hand yea she can release alot of chakra at once but...summons aren't the same as destroying a corn field lol. I don't think she can yet but soon enough Tsunade will teach her so that she's able to deal with Sasuke. Since it seems Team 7 are bound to be the new version of Sannin. One goes evil 2 become powerful protectors.

12. The_Leader

I would be incredibly surprised if they didn't know how to DO the jutsu or ever learned what the jutsu is (the jutsu to summon a tadpole is the same for summoning Gama, it's just the amounts of chakra that make the difference)

As for summoning Bosses themselves...doubt Sakura could. Sasuke could, but only with CS.

13. Snickers

I'm hoping they can't, and if they can (which is very likely) I'm hoping they won't ever summon them.

On the rare occasion of Sasuke's appearance , I'd rather see him fight himself, than summoning Manda and letting Manda eat all.
    It's the same for Naruto , I hope he never summons Gamabunta (unless he fights Kyuubi at the end, which we are all unsure off). He hasn't had a decent fight yet, and it would be a waste of frames if we were to see naruto riding on Gamabunta,. And the outcome will be that Hidan is unable to function because Gamabunta is sitting on his head.

14. MS81

But she has better chakra control than both Naruto and Sasuke so she should be able to use it.maybe she could be training under Tsunade now about how to summon.:wink

15. Sci-Fi

Do we actually know if any summoning contracts were signed?

Oro doesn't seem like the (Manda) sharing type for that kind of jutsu. Plus there's no need if he's going to take over his body anyways. Might teach Sasuke how to summon the basic snakes, but Manda wants live sacrifices each time he's summoned. That should disqualify Sasake because he's pretty much a loner and rarely seen outside of the watchful eyes of Oro and Kabuto. Sasuke would have to wipe out some small village or rely on Oro to make the payments...both rather unlikely, but possible.

Sakura might be able to summon Katsuyu, if Tsunade had her sign a contract.

Until Kishi reveals it in the manga, we can only guess that they could or will be able to in the future so all 3 can be seen as the Sannin successors.

16. 4ghost

I'm not sure that Orochimaru's Snake contract is like the other summons contract. It looks like the tattoo on Orochimaru's arm is required in order to summon any snakes. Because of that Sasuke may only be able to summon the Snakes or Manda by borrowing Oro's arm much like Kabuto.

17. Vox

The reason Kabuto does that, in my opinion, is to trick Manda into believing that Orochimaru is summoning him instead of Kabuto. If Manda knew that Kabuto had summoned him, its likely that Manda would have killed them.

Now. I believe Sasuke would be a better summoner of Manda than Orochimaru. Why? Because I believe that Sasuke demands more respect than Orochimaru. Sasuke would demand Mandas respect, which I believe he would get. That and his 'sinister' chakra seem to align with Manda perfectly. But its doubtful that Sasuke would use a summoning creature.

As for Sakura. I dont know. If she signed the contract, with her chakra control, she should be able to summon Katsuyu.

18. Sasuke`

I think they will both be able to.. but I dont think sasuke summoning mando is such a good idea.. since he wants to eat everything in sight.. including the summoner. And I dont think they will be bound to the fates of their sannin teachers.. as it would be too predictable.

19. Mangekyō

Well, If they cant already summon them, i know they will be able to later, because i believe in one of the early volumes of the manga, theres a pic of Sakura standing on a Snail, Sasuke standing on a Snake, and Naruto standing on a Frog, not that this is of any significance, but im pretty sure both of them will be able to summon them both soon enough. Hey, and didnt kabuto say something like only Orochimaru could summon Manda?

20. xeno5

I think that sakura can summon the snail but I dont think that sasuke can summon manda. I think that manda only listens to and fights for Orochimaru. Sasuke probably can summon something else just not manda.

21. Mangekyō

22. Naruto_RV

Do not confuse chakra Control with chakra Capacity. Sakura's monstrous strength comes from her precise chakra control. However, it takes an enormous amount of chakra to begin with to summon powerful creatures. Sakura is not quite there yet. She is good a controlling chakra with the little she has, but the amount of chakra she has in her body is still inferior to her teamates.

23. Big_L

my former science techers name was Manda. They where equally scary.,

24. narutofangd

A summoning does not require excellent chakra control it requires a fairly large amout of chakra, the bigger the summon the more chakra. i doubt sakura can summon the snail boss yet but i think sasuke can summon manda and i believe naruto can choose what to summon now. As for sasuke being a better controller of manda i doubt that sasuke is one of the most disrespectable people in the manga i doubt manda would be amused.

25. Rise Against713

First Katsuyu is a slug and i think so and we havent seen it yet
    We havent seen naruto summon gamabuta so they probibly can