1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Can Sasuke be a Hokage? :)

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Master Scorpion, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

You bet... sure he can!! :p

Tags:
  2. camus Absolute Zero

hummmm.... no, I don't think so.

3. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

donh't kidding me..Sasuke can surpass naruto as a kage !!! he is not a mouth-louded lackpenis guy :p

4. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

No he cant.

1.) Kages have great reputations. He went with the worst villain Konoha has for his own goals not caring about the village or anything else.
    2.) He lost the will of fire (:laugh)
    3.) He wont be stronger then Naruto at the end
    4.) Name of manga is Naruto
    5.) He wouldnt take Naruto's dream
    6.) No one would nominate Sasuke since he left the village.
    7.) The guys probably in the Bingo Book
    8.) He cares about Konoha about as much as Orochimaru
    9.) He would be looked down by everyone if he did become Hokage.
    10.) Too concerned with his brother rather then being Hokage
    11.) He said his only 2 goals are killing Itachi and reviving his clan
    12.) Naruto would kill Sasuke if it meant being the Kage
    13.) Wtf, its Sasuke

I think I have made my point.

5. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

Don't make a long esay for me, I cannot read it...
    sasuke has a will of thunder!

6. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

7. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

see...you wanna spam my thread...:p

8. Sh33p Jutsu Theorist

The only way Sasuke`ll ever be a Kage of anything is if he tries to declare himself a Kage of the Sound(which ain`t likely, as an actual Otokage doesn`t even exist), or if he pulls an Orochimaru and kills another Kage, then pretends to be them for a while.

Really, I`m assuming this is just a joke. But it`s a really lame one if it is :p

9. camus Absolute Zero

just read the sig everybody, i think this is a perfect example.

10. Cosmo_Rainy Kiss Evader lvl 8

if sasuke bcome hokage............
    guess naruto would become the akatsuki leader

11. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

no :oh
    no sharingan monkey has ever been or will never be Hokage, they are too weak

12. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Im not trying to spam your thread but I dont understand what you are saying here.

What makes you think Konoha would want a guy who left their village for his own personal reasons to become a protector of them? He isnt a Leaf ninja anymore. Most probably hate him.

Hokage Sasuke would be terrible. Just imagine Sasuke leaving the village

Shikamaru-"Where are you going Hokage-sama? We have a war with the Stone country"
    Sasuke-"Im going to kill my brother because he says I lack hated. You guys can do it yourself."

:oh

13. Bosch Banned

Uchihas are arrogant pricks. Hokage is something for real shinobi.

14. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

is not a joke friend, he has huge pontential to be a hokage than naruto the lackP***s guy..Kage of the sound I dun think so...:laugh
    he is the kage of the leaf....hahaha..watch out naruto, sasuke will come with his superpower :kukuku

15. RGZ_ReGZ Refined Gundam Zeta

Ok, how about this then
    Short answer: probably not, since while Sasuke may redeem himself, and in real life situation he can, this story is about Naruto, and Naruto will be the one that becomes hokage. Also, Naruto seems to be better at motivating people than Sasuke (which is actually reflected in the fact that Yondaime got chosen instead of orochimaru)

Unless, of course, Naruto got a even higher position (maybe some kind of the ultimate kage that unite all countries), and only then can Sasuke secure the position of hokage.

Still, Long answer is needed... and if you can't read long, you should stop starting a thread like this. the least will be just an immature comment. the worst will be just bashing you in endless flames. That's what seperate a fanboy and a supporter: a supporter will at least sound right, and present his her/point. A fangirl/fanboy will just say he have more skill and etc. And do watch your spelling, which will just make it look immature.

16. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

can you take that as a joke? :p
    Sasuke is a traitor but when he back to konoha, everyone will forgive him and take him to the throne :) as a kage of course
    from traitor to kage isn't that nice?

17. m0nr tremulant

probably can't since he's a missing-nin

18. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

My god....the guys sig is right. To put it nicely

Konoha dont want a traitor as Hokage.

Thats why he will never be Hokage. He lost the will of fire when he took off the Konoha headbands.

19. RGZ_ReGZ Refined Gundam Zeta

Also, people are not as forgiving... if anythign as indicated by villager's attitude toward Naruto, Sasuke will have a hard time asking for forgiveness. It's not skills that matter here.

It's time for you to grow up. In real world, people do not forgive that easily.

20. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

becomes a traitor it doesn't mean you lost hope :)

sasuke is smart,and has a spirit of leadership...
    Naruto doesn't have brain and high temper..
    case solved

21. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Lets not get into a strength battle. Thats beyond the point. Sasuke simply doesnt care about Konoha anymore. He has no leadership, he cares too much about himself.

22. RGZ_ReGZ Refined Gundam Zeta

Also, Sasuke is a strategic leader only. He cannot motivate people.
    If I am just talking about skills, Shikamaru would be much better as Hokage. the only reason why I wouldn't want him to be hokage is because he will be whipped by Temari.

And if you think bad temper people cannot make into leader, tell that to ALL the voters out there. Every single great leaders, including George Bush, have the worse temper in history. The reason why they can become leader is the ability to motivate others.

You know what truly annoys me about your argument? You believe that simple intelligence on strategy only is much better than honor, loyalty, and the ability to influence people. If all the voters are like you and decided to pick a handsome bishonen who decide to care only for himselves, then I may as well as ask the terrorist to invade our country. It's people like you that make the country weak.

23. Bosch Banned

Sasuke isn't strong enough to become Hokage, just like Orochimaru in the past.

24. Shoji Jason New Member

On a serious note, if Naruto ends up dead at the end of the series(VERY unlikely), then the possibility of Sasuke(Kishimoto's favorite character) inheirting Naruto's dream is quite high. After all, SOMEONE will need to be Hokage if Naruto doesn't. I hate the fact that so many people think that Sasuke is irredeemable, despite the fact that he really hasn't done anything that puts him past saving.

He hasn't been seen in 2.5 years, I think it's safe to assume that he hasn't done anything to Konoha yet, and I doubt he ever will, unless they directly get in his way. And, despite what everybody tries to pass off as fact, Sasuke is not, nor has he ever been, evil. Misguided, yes. Wrong, yes. Traitorous, technically yes. Evil, no. For a forgiving village like Konoha, or rather, the forgiving people who matter in it, and adding the fact that Sasuke will probably do something to redeem himself, the chance of him being accepted back into Konoha, even if people don't like him, or even hate him like they do/did Naruto, is quite high.

So, while it's extremely unlikely for Sasuke to become the Hokage, it's not outside the realm of possibility.

25. RGZ_ReGZ Refined Gundam Zeta

That, I agree. Much better argument than the sharigantard who can't even read any argument.

In any case, Sasuke could perhaps evolve, but if he was still the same character, it's unlikely for him to be Hokage.

Of course, being the advisor along with your teamate who can easily take down the Hokage is much better:

Naruto: Okay, I decided to do this good thing:
    Sasuke/Sakura: That's good.
    Naruto: And I want to figure out why Hinata is always around me...
    Sasuke/Sakura: (Cracking their knuckles)

Neji: Still haven't figure it out yet, Hokag-sama?
    Naruto: ugh...

26. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

theres nothing impossible for sasuke...
    everyone always think that naruto is the next hokage, but they don't know if kishi wanted to put sasuke as a hokage :p it would be a hillarious moment for sasuke-fans

27. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Well, all I heard is that Kishimoto liked Sasuke's design the best, I dont remember him ever saying that he is his favorite character besides at the beginning of the manga. However in one of his recent interviews hes said that he relates to Naruto the most out of everything and that Naruto is his favorite. Not only that but

28. furious styles ☆☆☆☆☆

No. No, no, no, no, no, no.

29. funjat Where to from here Adventure?

all valid points. however won't it be the greatest irony if naruto, through his immense influence on ppl, is the one that convinced sasuke that the leaf is worth becoming a kage for. :amuse.

imo: sasuke is too self-centred, he won't become one even if he can.

30. RGZ_ReGZ Refined Gundam Zeta

Look, can we just lock down this thread? I do not mind discussing it in a civil manner, but if all we have is a fangirl who cannot present solid example (and can't; she said she cannot read long essay, which is not even long), then this thread is pointless.