1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Can sasuke fight Itachi equally without MS?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by sizzler, May 31, 2007.

1. sizzler Banned

Itachi commented that kakashi could not fight him equally without MS but we see that that maynot be the case for sasuke because he may never activate MS . And if he didn't it would just prove that sasuke is a greater Genuis than Itachi.
    But my concern is if he can fight itachi equally without MS . Because only when MS looks into MS can Tsukuyomi be countered .

Tags:
  2. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Itachi said only a true Uchiha could challenge him.

Regular sharingan may be able to resist (maybe counter) Tsukiyomi.

3. Godammit Well-Known Member

4. yondaime 88 Shodaime

Itachi's potential is greater than Sasuke's. Sasuke will never become stronger than Itachi but if ever Itachi comes to die im ready to bet it will be a sasori thing. Itachi has too mch to tell us on the uchiha clan to die anytime soon anyway. Normal sharingan, as seen with kakashi, seems useless against MS.

And if that wasnt enough, this is the guy that can do handseals faster than sharingan can see and who was ANBU captain at 13. Itachi is still e beast to kill without MS, but with it its overkill.

5. Eyeshield_20 Member

If sasuke uses CS2 and creates a lighting storm jutsu, Itachi is gonna have his hands full trying to hit a flying Sasuke casting down Raiton bolts.

6. Noble Avenger Champs Bitch

No MS, and no CS, I think Sasuke would win. He's at least as fast, is killer with a sword, and probably has more powerful jutsus thanks to training under the got of jutsu himself, Orochimaru.

Itachi is probably better with seals, and can maybe produce more chakra than a non-CS Sasuke, but that's about it.

7. yondaime 88 Shodaime

well if sasuke starts flying he is as good as dead. no way in hell is he as fast as Itachi in anything. Flying will only slow him down. Itachi will just explode KB his ass. Seriously, as of now, sasuke cannot kill Itachi without PnJ, and i cant see how he ever will. Itachi is THE genius of the Uchiha clan. Just because sasuke did drugs and got manhandled by oro doesnt mean he can put up a fight now.

8. Vanillin Active Member

No way. I don't even know if Sasuke could fight equally with MS.

Sure, Sasuke may be skilled in some aspects, but I think Itachi will always be better out of the two.

9. piccun? The holy Hand

No, even if Itachi fights without his MS, Sasuke still wouldn't be equal to him

10. Haruno Sakura Uchiha Sasuke's Wife

Sasuke's improving pretty damn fast. Who knows? It could be possible.

11. nkon Guest

i don't think sasuke would be equal to itachi even without MS.He is still going to get pwned maybe.

12. yondaime 88 Shodaime

ninjutsu is a useless thing to take into account in an uchiha fight. All of oro's jutsu are ineffective against Itachi's sharingan. Sasuke acknowledged himself he wasnt close to being able to beat Itachi. I dont know what plan he has up his sleeve, but he definitely cannot beat Itachi 1 on 1. No one can. MS> sharingan> OPness

13. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

kakashi can't fight Itachi equally with or without the MS

14. yondaime 88 Shodaime

Sasuke and Oro cant take Itachi. O my, i think the fapping has stopped

15. sizzler Banned

but right now sasuke seems uber hax and may be able to fight equally with itachi that is without MS ofcourse. With itachi's MS sasuke = dead

16. Halcyon Dreamz Arsonist Choir

Nah, Itachi still seems to be on a different level to Sasuke, even now

17. Robotkiller Still alive

The real question is: Who can run faster?

18. Kalashnikov Knight of Zero Kubo

I don't think Itachi will die in next 50-100 chapters (any time soon generally), but I can't imagine Sasuke has just kill Oro and taught: "Ok, maybe this time I'll be lucky and Itachi will not notice my Chidori. I'll try to find him and kill him, hope this time I'll do better" etc. etc.
    He has been affected by MS twice and knows how powerful weapon it is. He is prepared to counter it or avoid somehow (I'm not saying he will suceed, because he may still lack rough power to do it).
    Don't say that there is no way Sasuke can beat MS, because Sasuke didn't have opportunity to show us how he plans to do it. I'm sure there will be some surprise :)

19. CM Pope The Holy Father

From what Itachi said you need MS to resist a MS and that's about it, it was more implied that only a true Uchiha could best him. Which was a kick in Kakashi's teeth with the whole "You got a Sharingan but you're still not an Uchiha so you gonna get owned"

I reckon - with what we've seen Itachi do thus far - Sasuke has a good chance of giving him a good fight.

20. Kuroro Skill Hunter

1-on-1? Sasuke can only compete, yet not defeat Itachi without the MS.

4-on-1? Sure, why not. Itachi is very strong and uber, but there are more ways to kill him than just "Sasuke with MS"; it just happens that Sasuke is the best bet against Itachi with those conditions.

21. King Scoop Well-Known Member

There are a hundred different ways to get around the Sharingan, so of course its possible. The best way to not get beat by the MS is just to not get caught by it in the first place.

22. Tsukuy0mi nothing

Well, as Oro stated, Sasuke's eyes "hold a greater potential", so we must infer that he might be stronger than Itachi, at some point of the story (even if this blasphemy pisses us off).

But would Sasuke have been able to realize his potential, without Itachi's (and Orochimaru's) "help"?
    If Itachi hadn't set the bar for Sasuke, maybe the latter wouldn't have become such a strong ninja or at least not in such a small amount of time (which is still ages compared to Itachi's).

Back in topic, I'm not so sure that Sasuke will never get the MS...
    In fact I think that he gained this ability during the fight at the VotE and kishi is just keeping this thing a secret to shock us at the right time.
    I mean, the sharingan is a central part in this manga and probably Sasuke and Naruto will battle together (each other?) against the final villain (AL, konohamaru, ton ton, the statue, kyuubi, ... sasuke), and we *know* that Naruto will eventually save the day and win.
    Kishi needs to give sasuke the most powerful version (ever?) of the sharingan in order to show Naruto's level of awesomeness, and to prove that hard work can overcome even the stronger bloodline in the world.

23. Grand Moff New Member

People seriously overate itachi waaaaaay too much...
    Sure he is a beast, but Sasuke certainly has massive potential
    Itachi might have ms, but Sasuke has Cs transformation
    Besides, if sasuke can fight on even footing with oorochimaru then he definitely stands some chance when fighting itachi

24. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Hm, this is one of the reasons I find it slightly unlikely that Sasuke will be successful, but who knows, perhaps Sasuke has developed some counter considering he's had so long to prepare.

25. Snowblind Member

I dont care how imbalanced Kishimoto-Asshole has made Sasuke-A fight between a 15 year old and a guy in his mid 20's (?) just isn't fair.

26. sizzler Banned

we have only seen two ways to counter the sharigan which is with taijutsu and perfect exceution of KB and other techniques. Kb confuses the shrigan if it is executed perfectly and the original person is well hidden at the right time .

27. Keyes Dead Starship Captain

I think Sasuke brought some of Orochimaru's old hand-puppets to handle any distractions so he can face his brother alone. My guess is that he'll fight Itachi on pretty much even ground, and Itachi will at somepoint explain how he's been weakened because MS has ruined his eyesight. Then he'll catch sasuke with one of his MS moves, only to have it reversed on him, and sasuke will control the 48 hour period or whatever, then when the 2 come out of it, sasuke will lop Itachi's head off.

but considering akatsuki...
    Itachi will probably not be dead, just hurt a little, his head only being one of his nine-lives, and his body being immortal, he probably contained his soul in a plate behind his eyes, and anyway there's an akatsuke who can sew him back together, right? right.

28. Keyes Dead Starship Captain

Or sasuke could snatch out itachi's eyes. an ultimate punishment for an uchiha

29. sizzler Banned

this is quiet true but i don't think it would be 4 agaist 1 because sasuke wants to kill itachi himself . it may be 3 against 1 which would be team hebi except sasuke against Kisame