1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[Rejected] Can we have the option to put mods on ignore?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MawDezrtarsh22, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

The current mods are horribly biased, as a former mod points out. I've seen it first hand (I've been banned for certain things that even now, other members consistently get away with)

I'd like an option to have mods on ignore, and not deal with those specific mods anymore (all of my posts in the staff conference room get ignored or mods meme anyways so why even have them off ignore?)

Btw this is my first time here, idk how to give this post a "suggestion" red sticky like I see on the front page .

Tags:
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Lewd Retired Staff

No otherwise we can't communicate with you

3. Aphrodite

Yeah they wont do this.

4. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

I don't want to communicate with certain mods though, especially those who have it out for me

I'm sure every member has experienced a degree of mod bias, after all it is rampant atm. They don't wanna deal with certain mods either.

If a mod acts so badly that they're being ignored maybe they shouldn't be mods tbh

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Lewd Retired Staff

It will be abused by everyone who has a grudge with a staff member, no one likes to be told off. So no.

I'll have a proper look over your scr thread later. For now I'm locking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.