1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

can you guys clarify somtin 4 me??

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by gaarabiju, Oct 7, 2006.

1. gaarabiju

I picked up the latest issue of shonen jump and they had a bleach chapter in it, I haven't been keeping track too much cuz I got no money so can you guys tell me why ichigo was fighting Zangetsu???

Tags:
  2. BTlover3

Ichigo had to achieve his bankai as he wasn't quite strong enough to face Byakuya and save Rukia.

3. ~Shin~

He was facing zangetsu so he could achieve bankai since the only way to achieve bankai is by bringing the spirit of your zanpakatou to the real world and it has to see you deserving of the power bankai
    And if u have no money u can just download bleach episodes at (bakascorp.​com)D.​Gray-man - Opening(x264-MP3).​avi or here

4. silversnowfox

In order for a shinigami, or a spirit with shinigami powers, to achieve bankai (which is the greatest form of release for a zanpakuto) they have to force the spirit of their zanpakuto into submission. The spirit of their zanpakuto is usually the one to choose how to test the person, and in the case of Zangetsu, he told ichigo that he had to find the one 'true' zangetsu in the entiere giant field of zanpakuto. All of the others are only weaker aspects of his personality.