1. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Breakfast!
    Deadline for entries: February 10th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We consider ideas for a brand name. You can probably come up with a good one. Click. Within cells, interlinked.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Come enter in Flash Fiction -- Photo!
    Deadline for entries: January 29th by 11:59pm EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Capcom vs. SNK 2

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Duy Nguyen, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Violent by Design

Your crazy if you think Mortal Kombat is even in the top 15 best fighting games of all time. It's a classic and it was a innovator for more violent games. But that's really as far as it goes.

Mortal Kombat has always been a mediocre series. Anyone over the age of 12 should see that when playing MK compared to any other decent fighting game.

2. Pringer Lagann

As much as I want to see a CvS 3, I doubt it's going to happen.

EDIT: Just for kicks I started using Athena. (even though she's my fave KOF character)

3. Duy Nguyen

Both Rock and Ken have decent CCs and are pretty simple to do, especially Ken's. As for Terry, I'm not too big on his CCs but I bet it ain't no better than Vega's.

If you wanna start using A-Groove some characters that are good in A-Groove with very easy and effective CCs are Ken, Rolento, Geese, Hibiki, Blanka, and Vega.

4. Violent by Design

No doubt. After I get use to these guys I'm moving on to guys with better CC's like Vega and blanka.