1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  3. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  4. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Capone vs Sanji

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome' started by Sherlōck, Aug 10, 2017.

1. charles101 Well-Known Member

BM wasn't thinking rationally back then and even if she thought about it, she's too big anyway. Her kids were just waithing until Capone will transform back. I mean, they didn't even try to go inside. They didn't want to rain on Mama's parade, since she's pissed off and apparently has no problem with killing her own kids.

In chapter 870 I think you can see multiple huge windows and back on Zou Sanji found out that Capone can be literaly burned down if he'd set his "castle" on fire. I mean, he's a smart guy. Do you think he'd just kick castle's walls?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Because Capone could physically move in that form, not only that, he moved particularly fast in that form.

I'd argue that big father has little holes in it for soldiers but overall you can't get into the main room without his permission.

You have to be inside his room to burn it and he seems to have control on who can enter and leave as well. Fire from the outside is useless.

Not to mention you go inside and yes fire is a weakness, but Capone is also pretty much a god in there as well.

But in the end I don't even think big castle is needed to defeat Sanji with even mid diff.
    Sanji is Vito leveled.

3. charles101 Well-Known Member

Sanji is fast enough to dodge Katakuri's "missle". He's faster for sure.

Why? Sanji and Luffy could've "go out" without permission. Why no otherwise? It wasn't even hinted so why do you take it for granted?

Still, he wasn't impressive enough for Sanji back on Zou and he had to use his power on Nami to make him go with him. And "god" is an overstatement. He can manipulate castle elements on his will. It doesn't mean it would be fast enough to trap/defeat Sanji before he'll kick any fluffy carpet with DJ.

And this is an assumption that doesn't help in discussion at all, imo.

4. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Katakuri wasn't expecting him to dodge, it was a surprise, also a small bean that isn't really even Katakuri's fighting style which actually involves cqc and capturing the opponent in his sticky candy vs a giant castle fist, nah. Not to mention honestly I see Capone laying a few bullets into Sanji without too much difficulty.

You're vastly overestimating Sanji who just got his shit beat in by Daifuku while Capone seems to be developing a rivalry with Katakuri.

Everything points towards Vito being his rival. Also Capone manipulated his way out of having to fight against Sanji just like he did against CC, it's what he's good at. In the end, Capone is > Zoro, let alone Sanji, Sanji, the guy who got his leg broken with a single kick by Vergo who wasn't using buso, wasn't using his actual combat style, and wasn't using rokushiki, also Vergo wasn't even focused on the fight while sanji was hard struggling.

5. Ajin Demi-Human

Sanji can blaze the ground and cook (or suffocate with smoke) Capone if the later persist to stay in Big Father. There is nothing that Capone can do to stop him, as his attacks are way too slow to even dream about tagging Sanji, not to mention that Big Father has plenty of blind spots behind which Sanji can hide if he want to. There is also another big problem that BF has, and it's his body proportions. His legs and arms are way too small for his body, which means that once he lost his ground he is basically done. So all Sanji has to do to totally immobilize him is to destroy the ground beneath him, which is really easy task. Sanji wins with mid-high diff (as the fight will take some time), and i actually think that Big Father is really shitty in design (on Capone's part) and more of a weakness rather than an advantage, as it can work only in few specific situations. That's why i am waiting for new, more offensive form of Capone's castle. It would suck if Big Father was the peak of his ability.

P.S. PwnGoatVSPandaman don't even reply to me.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. charles101 Well-Known Member

So what? Sanji didn't expected to be shooted by him neither.

Yeah, and that's your problem - you're seeing weird things. Correct me if I'm wrong but did we see Capone using a gun even ONCE in the series? Besides this rocket launcher.

Again, seeing things that didn't happen. I've said he's fast enough to dodge Katakuri's bullet off guard. I didn't say he's stronger than him in any way. He'd be dead probably if Katakuri shot him twice or three times. Yet, it's impressive reflex/speed feat.

Like what? Only things that point it are your posts.

I'm done.
    :raiden

7. Yuki Meow.

Capone himself thought he could hold off the entire yonko crew other than Big Mom herself. THen we see no one attacking it and instead they decide to wait them out until Big Mom comes back to her senses and attacks it...

Sanji is not bypassing that defense with fking Hell Memories...

8. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

You're such a shit poster that I wouldn't normally waste my time on you, but since you asked me not to do it.

Capone fucking low diffs Sanji, your strategy would fail hard and Sanji's speed isn't anything special. Capone wouldn't even need BF to crush Sanji. Also "once he's lost his ground he is basically done for", pure fan fiction, he can do fine with those arms and legs because he's a fucking superhuman just like everyone who is even half as strong as captain morgan.

Sorry you don't know what you're talking about.

9. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Except he was, because he was using kenbunshoku. Katakuri actively changed his plan after seeing what was to happen with his kenbunshoku while sanji saw what was to happen with his ie katakuri attacking him, not that it matters cuz the bean shot is only what katakuri does to deal with fodder.

Pre timeskip we only saw him ninja star a guy with a fork in the eye.

He also has access to powerful guns like the kind that Vito uses, plus he has the tank wheel one so it's pretty much only a matter of time till he has a canon ability to shoot off.

10. Don Elson Noble Knight

And Bege weapon was so advanced look at his riffle it was a 21st century weapon.

11. Gohara Ryutoshi

Yuki makes a good point about Bege's defense but I don't know, I suppose I just find it more likely that Sanji can find a way to defeat Bege than that Bege can find a way to defeat Sanji. Still if The Totland Arc has shown anything it has shown that some of us, including myself, previously underestimated some of The Supernovas. So even though I give Sanji's character an edge I can understand why some might disagree. I think that we need to see more of both of them to form a more educated opinion though.

12. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

13. Yuki Meow.

The Worst Gen SN are ALLLLLL big deals. No 3rd or even 4th from one SN crew is going to defeat another...

This is not fucking Fairy Tail... the SH are not going to be able to defeat all other SN at the same time... EVER!!!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  14. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Every single supernova captain of the worst generation is stronger than Zoro.