1. cafecontest
    Voting is live in the Cafe Banner Contest!
    Poll closes on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:37 AM ET.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Captain Tsubasa

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by DjorkaN, Dec 27, 2004.

1. DjorkaN

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows a site where to download captain tsubasa episodes. I have only managed to find 1-11. Please...I need help

Tags:
  2. EMPRA

Hey i loved this anime when i was a kid but then they stopped showing it and they made me loose intrest in it...

3. nabbe

I loved that so much u cant imagene...!! i still love it.. i have 1-12 ep and ep 23, 28!!! i also have the playstation game, both of them.. real cds plus isos i made :D in my computer.. i also have all the tsubasa nes and snes games MUHAHAHA.. I even have the a vhs film with 8 ep in it :D

4. Kalle85

Oh man, I'm so excited right now. There's a new Group and they are going to sub Captain Tsubasa! FINALLY!!! :cry

Q. What are the projects of the team in details ?
    A. - Captain Tsubasa - First Season (56 episodes / The main project of the team)

- Captain Tsubasa - Second Season (72 episodes / At least, not before the first season is over)

- Captain Tsubasa J - World Youth (12 episodes / This project will start this summer)

- Shin Captain Tsubasa (13 OAVS / Future project, won?t probably be started before Captain Tsubasa J - World Youth is over)

- Captain Tsubasa - Movies (4 movies / Will be done one day, movies have low priority)

First Episode out now: Sig

5. jdama

Hot damn..... this will take a while and will be worthwhile.....

6. DeathClown

Episode 3 is out by frenchies-subs and the first episode of shin captain tsubasa will be released soon. Check my fanclub on my sig to know more.

7. ナルヒナ

[Frenchies-Subs]​_Captain​_Tsubasa​_001-003​_DVD