1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Roleplaying Section is hosting their latest create-a-character contest. This month's theme is "Magical Girls."

Check it out here!.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by Lew, Jan 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tomochii-Chan Tsun-tsun-dere, tsun-tsun~

I'm honestly not sure if CLAMP pulls red herrings in their stories. Idt I followed enough of their series to know lol. Yuna is might be behind everything and using Akiho.

I thought that too, but I thought it was weird the way he reacted when Sakura talked to him after catching the card. Like his second spell worked.. though it looked like he was reluctant to use it iirc.. I might have to rewatch it idk.

I do miss his tsun side lol. But yeah I do like seeing different reactions from him

2. Kuzehiko

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles cough cough.

I agree on what I bolded. Yuna seems quite suspicious to me. Yuna seems to be related with Fay from Tsubasa. Maybe he comes from another world. :chino

Yeah, you're right yet I do not understand why did he react like despite his second spell did work? :catthinks
    That's how the new Syaoran is, I guess.

I miss it too. :catsad
    Those reluctant reactions are the closest to his tsun side after all. :catshrug

3. Bontakun λ Driven λ Moderator

:pimp

(not that it was incredibly difficult detective work, considering how Akiho was literally the only possible person to suspect lol)

She's the CCS version of Ginny Weasley with Tom Riddle's diary I'm telling you.

Though that does seem a bit too obvious. I'm hoping there are more sinister forces at play. Perhaps he's the only English D. magician who is sympathetic with Sakura and came to look out for her?

Yuna D. Kaito

He's obviously a bearer of the Will of D from the One Piece universe :LOS

His first spell fizzled out because Kaito is sucking up all the moon magic in the area. I'm guessing the ball he tossed for the second spell was like a grenade, and he has limited numbers of them. His reluctance is worry that he won't be able to help Sakura in the future.

----------

Does Kero falling asleep early have any significance? He's not made of moon magic, so I don't know why he would. If anything Yue would have problems staying awake.

4. Kuzehiko

Pretty much what I thought a few weeks ago.
    He is worried because he might not be able to help Sakura when that ''time'' comes. Let's not forget he is hiding something and he kind of knows what will happen then it makes sense why would he react reluctant because he is not enough strong.

I don't think so.
    It was just settled that way for Sakura's dream. :oldshrug

5. Bontakun λ Driven λ Moderator

THAT RABBIT IS ALIVE!! I SHOULD HAVE NOTICED THE PARALLELS!

My detective skills have failed me :defeat

6. Kuzehiko

What rabbit are you talking about? :chino

7. Bontakun λ Driven λ Moderator

It's not in the episode, but it's in the OP and ED. Akiho's white rabbit plushie. It's alive! It's a guardian beast like Kero. Probably.

8. Kuzehiko

Oh hell yeah I noticed that when I saw the ending. I legit thought the rabbit was a doll. :mjlol

Anyway it sure has something to do with Akiho's plotline. :franky

9. Kuzehiko

:obamabury :obamabury

Easily the best episode up until now. Syaoran's spotlight was just great. This is the same Syoran we saw in part 1. We can finally see him like a flawed guy~ If he hadn't been there Sakura and her friends would have been screwed. :mjpls:

Also loved the SakuraxSyaoran moment. It was so so sweet. Syaoran is just awesome. :kannablu

10. Tomochii-Chan Tsun-tsun-dere, tsun-tsun~

That SyaoSaku moment is what I live for. My childhood shipppp :cry

Now we know why he's almost always late for get togethers.. he's doing some training or whatever that was in the beginning.. unless I missed a hint somewhere or I just don't remember lol

11. Kuzehiko

Syaoran is struggling on his training in order to protect his dear Sakura. :gglife

12. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

It was among the show's better episodes. It also had a couple of funny lines too. So Sakura wants to become stronger now, huh? Better late than never. It was about tine to start showing more interest in this whole thing. Just wish the show would get into main plot already.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  13. Bontakun λ Driven λ Moderator

Reminds me how he actually captured The Time card and used it to at help Sakura before. Too bad it got turned into a Sakura Card so it's probably clear now :catdefeat.

She didn't want to worry everyone, so she tried to lead as normal a life as possible. I can sympathize with that. I mean who wants to end up as a brooding creep like Eriol anyway?

But now they messed with her friends and they're gonna pay :datass
    Quiver in your boots, Order of the Clockwork! :mjlol

Did you read the manga, by the way? How much plot is there vs this slice of life stuff that's been happening so far?

14. Tomochii-Chan Tsun-tsun-dere, tsun-tsun~

Other than wanting to get to the meat of the story already, my other issue is how easily she captured 90% of the cards so far. It was more challenging back then.. Like she had to bring he card to its original form before turning it into a card or locating the main source (though at least this was used a lot of the time). I'm just glad this one was a bit tougher this time and she's been getting more help from Syaoran. Not that I didn't mind her getting the cards herself, it's just that it seemed too easy lately so it's been pretty boring when she captures a card tbh lol

15. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

16. Kuzehiko

It was decent, I guess. I liked to see those compilations from the 2nd movie. It again proves The Sealed Card movie is canon to the anime which makes me happy. :hurr

I just can't stand Akiho. She is truly boring and an annoying happy-go-lucky. She isn't flawed, neither is she interesting. :noah

Loved Tomoyo in this episode. She is super sweet! :blu