1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Casual Kiba and Sasuke

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Kim_Go!, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Kim_Go! Faito-Oh!

God, I really suck at backrounds. It was god awful trying to think of some to draw T-T.

Here we have Kiba taking a friendly trip down to the bar and enjoying a beer. :tem

And here is Sasuke, taking a break with a smoke on the Road of Life. :smile-big

Tags:
  2. Feathers! Jiraiya

smoking is bad sasuke, and also their hands and jaws are a bit large. Other than that... good drawings DdM.

3. funjat Where to from here Adventure?

yeah, i wouldn't want to get bitten with jaws like those. try to get human-like porportions: the arms and shoulders are to big for the torso.

4. Kim_Go! Faito-Oh!

Yea I think Human Proportions is my absolute weakest point, on top of a number of other things. But I thank both of you guys for your comments. :tem

5. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

your drawing is too stiff! don't worry.. this is the best step to improve your skill :)