1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

Celestial Eruption RP

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Metalvirus, May 29, 2007.

1. Metalvirus Water 7's Underground Face

Was wondering if anyone here wanted to join a good unique Role Playing site called Celestial Eruption RP~! This site is pretty active and has members visiting it everyday. It is even number 1 in the Smash World Gaming Topsites! The link is here-

It uses a battle system sort of similar but very different to Super Smash Bros. RP if you have ever been there. The site is SUPPOSED to be a VG site, but non VG characters such as anime or movie characters are iffy, they are discussing the rule on that currently. Most people want to let non VG characters get allowed, including me, so we will try to see what we can do. If you do join, post a topic in the intros section after registering, and please say that Luffy reffered you. Thank you for your time, and I hope you join and enjoy:amuse !

Tags:
  2. DarkFire immune to modfuck

i love the pics under each subforum and also i love the banner, and 11k post on intro? awesome!

3. Nero Smokin' Sick Style!!!

4. Metalvirus Water 7's Underground Face

Haha, it really is fun. I suggest everyone joins and tries it out, there is a ton of good RPs there.