• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manga Chainsaw Man

MShadows

Deathbat
Spoiler:

Looks like Chainsaw Man got super popular, so popular that many girls come on TV saying that they love and wanna date him.

Denji gets super excited and tells Kishibe that he wants not one, not 5, but 10 girlfriends and wants to have lots of sex. So for that he wants to turn into Chainsaw Man again.

Kishibe tells him that Makima has ears everywhere and that the next time he turns she’ll be coming to kill him.

Denji then tries to think of a way of killing Makima but realizes that he still likes her.

Scene switch to a field full of black crosses where Chainsaw Man is about to face Makima and her crew.

Mob

Finally caught up with this series, Jesus Christ what an insane ride that was, soy boy academia and other ''modern'' shounens got nothing on Chainsaw man :blessed

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Denji's still a retard but he managed to work out some self motivation for himself. He doesn't want to fuck chicks who lead him on now, he wants to fuck chicks, period.

That last exchange with Makima gives me hope.

Yox

The last few panels were great and love that Makima's decision on movies is what Denji needed to hear to kill that bitch :hestonpls

Velocity

The Writing Writer
I’m surprised they’re fighting again already. I had expected at least a couple of arcs before that. I guess either the manga is about to end a lot sooner than expected or Denji is going off to Hell to find Power once he’s dealt with Makima.

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
I want this series to keep going after Makima. Maybe reset and he is doing basic missions and introduce a new greater threat or something. ~_~
Naw. If they just end it when they do with nothing screwy then it will be a success.
Finally caught up with this series, Jesus Christ what an insane ride that was, soy boy academia and other ''modern'' shounens got nothing on Chainsaw man :blessed
Hard agree.

Mob

If this is the last arc so be it, I gladly take shorter high quality series over long ass shitty ones that lost all steam 100s of chapters ago, Makima already killed 90% of people Denji cared for, nothing next villian does will ever afect Denji the way Makima did.

RemChu

◑ ᎶᏁᎧᏕᏖᎥፈ ☩
Naw. If they just end it when they do with nothing screwy then it will be a success.

Hard agree.
Yeah, I'll probably complain as the quality drops.
Looking forward to his next series. Since this has been an improvement upon firepunch, which had a strong opening premise the ending lost all meaning and kind of went off the rails once Firepunch defeated his main enemy. Also the movie elements in that were too heavy and one character kinda almost ruins the manga at one point.

I also read a short story from the same author and it had the same dark humor he has in all his work.

I really like how he frames his scenes, like a good action movie. Dialogue is fast like an action movie....

lol

Kinjin

Jujutsu Sorcerer
Global Moderator
Did not expect one of the currently most hyped WSJ to end so soon. With an anime adaption its popularity would have skyrocketed.

Shame since I eventually wanted to pick it up again to have another series to read weekly.

MShadows

Deathbat
Did not expect one of the currently most hyped WSJ to end so soon. With an anime adaption its popularity would have skyrocketed.

Shame since I eventually wanted to pick it up again to have another series to read weekly.
I guess it's better to have it end after a short but awesome run than go on for years at an end and turn into a dumpster fire like other big Shonen names...

RemChu

◑ ᎶᏁᎧᏕᏖᎥፈ ☩
Man she steals the spotlight. It's like Kill Bill in reverse where the Bill guy is prominent and powerful.

I want some art of hellish chainsawman in full display :Y
Cool art.

Top Bottom