1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

changing your desk

Discussion in 'Tech Hub' started by Tuan, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Tuan

ok so one of my friend on the other forum have this killer desk . something like this..

he said that he use some kind of program to get that..so i was wondering if anybody knows? cuz i hate my window xp desk x_x plz help thanx

Tags:
  2. Up In FlameZ♥

and download windows blinds and then go here,

and download skins to your liking :laugh

but the only problem is that the free version doesnt skin your scroll bar and some other stuff, so u could try and *buy* it

3. Caile

Ewww Window Blinds, It's not that great .. and it causes lag. Also, 'Technically' you cant uninstall it. I can't uninstall it anymore. T_T

4. Up In FlameZ♥

i dunno it never lagged for me and i can uninstall and reinstall as long as i want

5. Gyokusai

Hmm...is that you 7uan-kun? I find that Window Blinds isn't so user friendly; the same applies to Style XP. XPize is the simplest in my opinion, but I haven't found a way to use other themes besides the ones that are installed for you. Style XP has that theme in the first post already installed by default, you just need to go select it and load it.

P.S. I provided links for you on the other site Fall3n.AnG3L(of course I'm assuming you are 7uan-kun, but the chances of you not being him are pretty low...)

6. Caile

Well, I can uninstall it, I go to Add and Remove Programs. I uninstall it. But it's still there. x] Well.. You might not notice it. But it does lag more than a normal desk. Of course. :noworry

7. Tuan

hahhhaaha you loser is me 7-K :laugh thanx for the help guys and sorry i didnt see the post you made i just checked now thanx

8. NaraShikamaru

Visual Styles HACK FTW!! Thats what im using on my PC. No lag at all since it acts as a normal style Windows operates.

9. Tuan