1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 246?

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by ShadowSoul, Mar 2, 2018.

1. ShadowSoul Active Member

Uhh random question but where is the chapter 246 discussion ? I’m just going through each one but can’t find that one.

Tags:
  2. Dayscanor The One

That one got deleted I think, because of an admin fuck basically.

3. ShadowSoul Active Member

Wow. That was an epic chapter too I’m pissed.

4. Dayscanor The One

Oh yeah, that was the double chapter.

There was a big uproar about it, because supposedly there was a DMCA complaint (which was total bogus), and the thread got deleted. And people were genuinely pissed because as you can imagine it was an important chapter, and we were still discussing it.

That's the gist of it.