1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Chapter 277: Was it IchiGrimm or UlqGrimm?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by naia, Jun 3, 2007.

Which potential couple shines through in 277?!

1. IchiGrimm

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. UlqGrimm

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. naia

OK. After a long and nasty break due to unfortunate circumstances, I can now share my deep thoughts with everyone on this intelligent forum, with the exception of a selected meanies who tried to shoo my friend and I away using low and scummy tricks. *cries* But God has eyes and now here I am. I am so excited about this chapter. As you know, for an UlqHime fan, this chapter means the world to me. O'Hime is trapped with 3 men, with Ichi being the jerk and least caring of the lot because all he said after seeing her was, "Nell...and Inoue??" Seriously, what was that?

Nevermind, we now move onto ....gasp gasp gasp~~~~ IchiGrimm and UlqGrimm. I definitely know that this genius of a chapter covers everything IchiGrimm and UlqGrimm possible. I really do think one of them will be canon eventually. The chapter cover is sooooooo UlqGrimm it makes me MAD!! This is supposed to be O'Hime's reunion!! Why mess it up with YAOI!!! But eventually, given the heavy romantic intonations of mirror images, parallels and so on between UlqGrimm and IchiGrimm in this chapter, I fell in love with the potentials. :wtf

And just because IchiHime fails so BADLY!!!!! It doesn't deserve to go up as option on the poll.

Panels of heavy UlqGrimm hints:

Nyaaaaa~~~

so romantic!!! OUR PATHS WILL NEVER CROSS :wink

MORE!

Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's name on the same page!!! Kyaaaaaa~~~~~ it is definitely fate to have them mentioning each others' names at the same time, too.

And as a bonus, ULQHIME PANELS!!!!! CANON!!!

MORE!!!

Look at how their eyes burn with desire for each other!!!!

However! Grimmjow was über mad with his beloved, prized largemouth bass being touched and molested by Ulquiorra Schiffer!! (my husband)

It is without a doubt since the Mala Suerte!3 and Mascaron Drive 2 Jeagerjaques <3<3 has deep feelings for Ichi. Despite Aizen-sama's orders and wishes, he loyally and devotedly wanted to rush to Ichi to matter what the cost was. :kloff

That was devotion, people!!! Jeagerjaques wanted precious O'Hime to faster heal Ichi up, and he told the entire world to shut up about it too ! (So that the patient aka Ichi can get plenty of nice rest and speedy recovery, no doubt ) and he can touch fight him again.

IchiGrimm hints:

As you can see, the whole thing is so utterly complicated! Ichi is the object of Ulquiorra (my husband's) affections, and also the object of Jeagerjaques' lust :amazed. Poor O'Hime has no say in this chapter.

Who will win Ichi's heart?! Ulq or Grimm?! They're going to fight for Ichigo next chapter!!! I knew it!!! Who will win!? Which couple for this chapter?! And the next?! IchiGrimm or UlqGrimm?!

VOTE VOTE VOTE! State your reasons why! Write essays! And no flames or I'll call the mods. :cry

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Chai Tea

Yay Schiffer glad to see you're back too! What an intelligent and well thought-out post. You even use actually panel evidence to support your points in a very proficient way. Hooray! :love

I have to say, 277 was the bestest chapter in the whole wide world for yaoi fans. I mean an UlquiGrimm cover! :omg :omg who would have thunk? Not only that, they're back to back in a lover stance :wtf :wtf.

But then we have one mean Kurosaki to shake things up and one sweetheart of a sugar doll, Orihime to shake things up and interfere in the UlquiGrimm relationship. :oh :oh

Grimmjow obviously has dear posessive feelings for the Kurosaki child, going so far as to save his life and disobeying his Aizen-sama and Schiffer brother to save the Kurosaki boys's life. Referring to the Kurosaki as "his prey" obviously indicates that there are some unresolved feelings of budding desire left between these two.

Ulquiorra, on the other hand, has been slowly becoming attached to the Orihime sweetheart, going so far as to show expression of pure pissed-offness at anyone who broke her out of her room. In fact, there is trouble in paradise as Ulquiorra will now proceed to kick the 6sugar's ass for touching his woman. :kloff :kloff

SO perhaps there were feelings between Schiffer and Jeagerjaques once upon a time but circumstances have led them to acquire different potential lovers. Sad but true, even though SixSugar knows how to read the FourBaby precisely, plz reference Grimmjow's understanding of Ulquiorra's methods of penetration.

I say they should go on Jerry Springer to resolve their love square but eventually Grimmjow and the Kurosaki brat will realize they are a true match, and Ulquiorra and the Hime butterball will find out they are meant to be.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  3. Aokiji

EDIT: It was IchiGrimm, cuz Grimmjow had raped him twice before and now he wats to do it a third time.

4. Soul Vibe

277's purpose wasnt to introduce a new crack pairing so shitty threads like this could be created

it's purpose was to introduce a completely new idea so i could show the world with my sig made of win.

5. That has to be the most phallic sword handle ever.

6. ez

are we turning into the konoha library now?

7. Then we would have to be discussing whether Tobi is obito or Why Yondaime is the Akatsuki leader.

Fanpairings are fine to laugh at.

8. Saosin

... Schiffer Orihime and Princess Orihime have got to be the same person. :oh

9. ez

yeah pairings are fine and all but there's already a thread for them. Stickied.

A thread isn't necessary for every pairing idea people have and this isn't the right section to post them in

10. naia

The mods have checked us over and over, don't pretend to be a smartass. :notrust

People who have nothing good to contribute to this thread, don't spam. :mad

At least just vote or somethin'. :mad

11. Im a Zangetsu X Yachiru man myself.

12. Chai Tea

You should make a thread then about Zangetsu x Yachiru :omg :omg