1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 278 Predictions

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by SiSL, Jun 2, 2007.

1. SiSL The Hun

Threesome Love, Jealousy, Murder... or we will never see those at all...

What do you think it's gonna happen in 278?

Who will say "I told you all so" next week?

Tags:
  2. @lk3mizt Well-Known Member

ichi and grimmy shall combine to defeat the greater enemy! :wtf

remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend! :p

3. SiSL The Hun

As for my predictions there are greater chances we see other characters than those three like Sado's appearance (in the end, he is spanish breed and familiar to all Espada)

Unlikely but I think this situation also reminded me Ichigo's near death experience against Kenpachi and he hit a direct hit as soon as he awake. Shall we see an arm of Ulquirra fly over in the air suddenly without noticing?

Maybe we will see a long ass dialogue too between two villains on top of our heroes then move back to someone who has new clothes on him.

Not sure if I want to see them fighting but Ulq and Grim shall start their respective fighting. However, not sure Ichigo will clear things first since it is their objective first, to clear Orihime's mind since that's why they came here, or other than that, Ichigo came here to prove mostly to himself that she is not a traitor.

4. Enfamous EYE Eyecon

GJ and Ulq will release and see the battle for Orihime.

Or another espada will come to stop them.

5. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Aizen comes and kills both Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Ichigo. Happy ending FTW.

6. mirai_trunks Time Traveller Warrior

I believed it will be a handicap fight between Ulquiorra Vs. Grimmjow and Ichigo. Grimmjow will commence his battle with him, but he'll get beat up while Ichigo being restored will come after the fight.

7. Arishem Reveler

Grimmjow is obviously the only one in a position to do anything right now. I'm hoping we will see his release as he tries to stall for time. Once Orihime is done healing Kurosaki, he will grow some balls and break his 11 second limit. The combined force of the two will cause Ulquiorra to make a tactical retreat. He will then comment that an infinite amount of released Grimmjows and Vizard Ichigos wouldn't be able to harm his released form.

8. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

Most likely a fight will break out between Grimmjow and Ulquioria and Ichigo is healed by Orihime and the two try and escape and then decides to back and fight.

9. DJ-Kage Hidden Village of Sound Kage

GJ will fight Ulq but fail to land a single hit.
    GJ will release, put some pressure on Ulq but eventually fail to do anything.
    Ulq will release and pwn GJ.
    While in released form, he'll take Orihime from healed Ichigo and refuse to fight Ichigo, because there's no point in fighting his released form.

10. Wado Lex

I have high hopes for next chapter since bleach will have a colour spread and get the shonen jump cover (Read over at bleachforums)
    I think we might see a little bit of fighting between grimm and ulqui, but i doubt that they'll end their battle. They're too popular to die, but with kubo you never know. I hope someone shows up (hopefully noitora) and we'll get another unexpected twist.

11. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Team action would be interesting but I don't see it coming...

unless ichigo gets infinite vaizard seconds through orihime or something (although ulquy would just have to knock her unconscious)

12. ez Jesus Christ

I know we're all expecting the most bad ass fight to date but that's not going to happen :(

13. SiSL The Hun

What if Ichigo will stop both of them to fight and ask them to fight against him 2-on-1 ?

If he got power up meanwhile, sure that would be interesting ending of next chapter...

For sure we know if Ichigo can think straight and stables his reiatsu, even Ulquirra confirmed it is more than his power alone even without vaizard Ichigo.

14. ez Jesus Christ

Ichigo took a cero and a kick from Ulquiorra to block for nell, meaning he could have avoided them; I still don't think he's good enough to face Ulquiorra but if he could keep up his mask time he may have had no problems fighting on an even level with a ulquiorra with no sword.

Two on One against him at this point? absolutely no chance unless he got an even more ridiculous power-up than the ones in SS.

15. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Grimmjow takes it up his blue, spiky, french ass.

16. KaiZX Evil makes my buttocks tingle

Grimmjow gets pwned, and knowing how Kubo did the storyline with Rukia, Orimihime is going to agree to go back to captivity with Ulq on the condition that everyone who came to rescue her gets healed and gets to leave. So the rescue mission is a failure, and I'm guessing we won't get to see Ichigo with Orihime again until the scheduled Winter Wars come.

17. sasuki-chan Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I think that no matter if they fight or not,Orihime will stay in HM but before she will ask ulquiorra to let her friends leave (maybe she will send her 2 fairies to heal rukia and chad). I don't think ulquiorra will have a problem with that (he doesn't really care either way,he said it to ichigo)

as for grimmjow,he may still get a ownage for what he did (ulquiorra seems really pissed :amazed )

18. SiSL The Hun

So everyone agrees that Grimmjaw will get a good spanking...

So do you guys think without explanation from Orihime, the rescue team will back up or will they go back thinking Orihime is REALLY a traitor that they came to disapprove?

19. Tyrael I prefer the term Dream Weaver

What is the name of the Hollow/Zangetsu dude inside Ichigo that threaten to possess him if he showed any signs of weakness. Could he be the one who blocked Orihime's healing of Ichigo(unless I misread it). Also it seems that him possessing Ichigo could be one of the few things that would make the situation worse. 'tis a possibilty.

20. Zack_Strife Banana Samurai

Unlikely. Ulquiorra took Ichigo's absolute best shot without even a scratch. I wouldn't be inclined to listen to Nell's story either because it's simply ridiculous to suggest that Nell's weight is all the difference between dodging a Cero and not dodging. Plus she was apparently out cold when Ichigo took that kick anyway.

21. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

A big rock falls between them giving Ichigo and comapny the chance to run away from Ulquiorra.

22. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Orihime attacks Ulquiorra, damaging him severely before making it off.

23. ez Jesus Christ

There's a half-moon on the very first frame could it be a foreshadowing of Noitora's apperance? Noitora's zanpaktou looks like a half-moon ;o

24. uchiha-alia 10 tail jinchuuriki

lol thats shirosaki, anyway, it doesnt seem like ichigo has had an upgrade or gotten stronger, him and grimm still stand no chance, unless shirosaki is stronger than ulqy. It seems the only way is what people have said, inoue is taken back in return for her friends' safety. maybe a noitora appearance.

25. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

probably just grimmjaw vs ulquiorra i wonder if ichigo can get healed 100% in time to help fight ulquiorra, i dont imagine him just trying to escape with orihime, thats unlike his personality

26. Lastier ̣

(If Grimmjow doesn't make the first step, there wont be a fight)
    - Ichigo, Hime and Nell will stand/lay there surprised and stunned
    - Someone will interfere
    - More talk

27. Blizzard chain Calm Before the Storm

Grimmjow and ichigo do the fusion dance and become Grimgo to defeat ulqiorra.

28. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

That's not a moon, that's a wall painted like iron bars and a moon. That's why it seems the same at all hours from every angle.

29. Drk WOOH

Hiyori appears and smacks Ichigo with her slipper calling him a dickhead.

30. ez Jesus Christ

huh? how is it not a moon and how is that not iron bars...unless you're being sarcastic with this post w t F

HM was all darkness before Aizen created something like the sun in HM, which was why A'roniro couldn't use his powers; so, i thought it would be safe to assume that something that looks like the moon is the moon...